Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

eat shit you disgusting nigger

not this shit again. it's like the OP isnt even trying, just copy-pasteing it every time.
sage-report-ignore

Bait of the lowest quality.
Sage.

End this disgusting pasta faggot

you are cancer

What is otherkin?

Genderfluid kids are great. You can fuck 'em in the ass and don't even have to give them a reach-around because they're so ashamed of their dick

0/10 you didn't even provied any tumblr link to troll

Gender flutes confirmed for reptilians

I'm clovergender sister. More power to you. We need to unite and destroy all the evil in the world like Sup Forums

took the bait

Meanwhile @ OP's house
I wonder how many replies this is gonna get, omg this is such a turn on. MOM, COME LOOK HOW POPULAR I AM

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a faggot
I don't like your site because it's users oppose my opinion. Please take it down or else I will cry like a baby.

Trust me, I will do it.

Pls don't hack me.

the fuck is clovergender?

Do you hate men and women so much that you have to create your own gender?

MODS

Sir, now you have crossed the line. "McAfee 2017 edition"? No, no, no. You have to own at least McAfee LiveSafe on all your devices. Otherwise it is worthless.

there are only 2 genders, my dudes

Well, no. There are 3 - Male, Female and Hermaphrodite ("an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes.")

Glad to see some new content on this board for once!

I wish I was a mod so I could ban stupid shit like this and redirect other threads that have board made specifically for them

Nice try faggot

Ermahgherd, I'm clovergendered too!
#clovergenderawareness #lovemelikeiam

I love tan lines so much.
Diamond cutter shit right there.

How to be a bad troll.

Are these the new unown forms?

Meant to link to

Obivous bait, but I'll bite:
Fuck you, fuck your made-up genders, fuck racists who actually think they're the opposite (aka SJWs), and fuck your death cult.

Ya know what i'm gonna lurk here see what happens

Go eat your own micro-cock you shit eating attention seeking faggot. Protests and mcaffee get you fucking nothing

Nigger, you gay.

kill yourself

Lol nope

Post your IP so we can test how well Mcafee works