Damon is a berniefag

Damon is a berniefag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8
youtube.com/watch?v=HSivlaSVk1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that le Woo Hoo man?

good

why is Sup Forums surprised when historically left wing artists continue to be left wing?

My dad met Bernie years ago in a restaurant. Said he was a nice guy but had a very politician-like vibe to him where he almost seemed like a phony.

Why are Sup Forums browsers surprised when artists are politically left-leaning? This is not a recent phenomenon.

You got the wrong guy mate

Op here
That obama lone by vince was pretty stupid though
Are we ignoring plastic beach here

trips wasted on a faggot

I'm just postulating, but for better or worse, he is a politician.

Not so much surprised, just disappointed. At least my favorite band was far right :)

DELEEEET THIS

Is it actually confirmed that Ian was right-leaning/conservative or has that always been a mere rumor?

He voted for Thatcher in the election, but other than that I don't think so. I don't even know if he was consistently a Tory or if that was a one-off.

In his wife's book, she paints him as extremely right wing. Proper xenophobe, racist

wtf i love Damon now

not music
[citation needed]

I own the book

>He voted for Thatcher
>He voted for Thatcher
>He voted for Thatcher

Damon is a Brit. He can't vote in American elections.

So youre telling me the guy who made this is leftwing?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

let's make lots of money

I get wanting to vote for leftists, by why Bernie? After that healthcare debate with that canadian Cruz, he proved to be completely unequipped to implement meaningful policy that wouldn't end in complete disaster.

>he proved to be completely unequipped to implement meaningful policy that wouldn't end in complete disaster.

Sounds like the guy who's running the country then

damon was probably mad that parklife got misconstrued by some as this nationalist, chest-beating record, especially after oasis and other britpop also-rans built upon the foundation that blur paved for them (in britain, the way bands shifted from grunge/shoegazing/baggy to oi guvna britpop happened as rapidly as american groups left hair metal for alt. rock). when the lyrical overcorrection on the great escape didn't quite pan out the way he planned, he ultimately had to go record albums in mali to prove that he is—indeed—the goodest of goys

irrelevant though. the real question is does he have corbynmania?

really tho, you should just not pay attention to artists' political opinions in general, someone's bound to disappoint you whatever you believe. i'm still kind of sad that kate bush likes theresa may

the trump win cucked the gop establishment but it also destroyed the democratic establishment.
The democratic party is party of urban dwelling yuppies and wall street, the failure of clinton was the failure of the centrists and neoliberlism.
This is the chance for the berntards to strike.
The 2020 democratic primaries are going to be a blood bath, a fight for the very soul of the democratic party.
Damons just smart enough to realize bernies an actual leftist and Hillary was some corporate lizard lady cunt.

how's he supposed to act when meeting strangers? politicians have a public image to uphold, even in daily interactions.

>i'm still kind of sad that kate bush likes theresa may
why? that's as dumb as being mad that the vampy weeks dweeb shills for bernie or something

All the background art in the new gorrlliaz video is actually urban decay from the rustbelt region of america.

The brits were always more in tune with class issues while america is obsessed with divisive identity politics

youtube.com/watch?v=HSivlaSVk1k

Kate is /ourgal/

that's my point tho, i know it's silly. but it's a fairly natural human reaction if you feel like you identify with an artist and their work, and think they've always come across well in interviews etc. to be disappointed when they say something that shows them to be ignorant (whether you're right or left leaning it's pretty obvious that may is incompetent)

ukfags have very little to look forward to right now, every major party is a joke at this point

You should make Farrage king tbqh

she's so english

WOO HOOO WAME MEMA EHMMA YOOO

>DRUUUUUUMPF
What did he mean by this?

>party of urban dwelling yuppies and Wall Street
I thought that was the republicans, at least in the Reagan era. What changed?