Ask a girl with a fat fetish anything

ask a girl with a fat fetish anything

Why didn't you follow the "tits or gtfo" rule?

Sup Forums myst be a paradise for you, huh?

I'm super pale n frail (5'6" 110 lbs) Shave bod and everything

Am I disgusting to you?

so you don't exist?

pretty much

oh i do

Fat guy here.
Do you like us because were fat or because we have the ability to cook legit food thats not ramen or scrambled eggs?

are you fat? or are you not fat but like fat dudes?

Tits and timestamp

Will you marry me?

like because you're fat, the guy im dating is a pretty shitty cook, not all fat guys are good cooks

5'4'' 140 pretty average, i weight lift and workout 4-5 days a week though

Nice tits

Can you post a ass pic ?
>I'm hungover and horny as fuck

okay and why?
What about those stats make you repulsed?
I sort of like being that weak, and it's difficult for me to explain, maybe it seems more pure to me?

I'd love to hear your explanation.

naw

Nice rack

Because skinny guys aren't attractive to me that's pretty much it, and I don't like guys that are weak I like being dominated

Fake, no way in hell THAT build is 110 lbs, I've dated a girl that weighed 110 and I could use her to pick my teeth.

HHHNNNGGGG MOAR

Pussy ?
My wife is in the kitchen and I love the idea of me getting off while she dosent know

How does it feel knowing dozens of guys will fap to your tits now?

>I like being dominated

Same

Go fuck yourself than

i honestly don't care lol

She didnt say she was 110 pounds, I did. OP said

do girls fancy passing pre-op trans girls?? asking for a friend

>americans are already in august

man u guise r weird

>I like being dominated

So you're legit retarded. Body shape has nothing to do with personality, and if you're looking for a daddy, you're on the wrong site. Everyone here is a momma's boy.

i have no idea, never experienced one but i'd assume some do

If 2 beavers can chuck wood, how big can my dick get?

You like fat guys cause of their small cocks?

Lul you're such a faggot. It isn't required for her to post ass pic.

2 beaverfuls

checkd u short skinny fagit

I'm not looking for anything just bored haha, i never said I like fat guys because of personality either

no cause of the fat

Ok Moar and why a fat fetish?

I think I love you. Marry me?

oh shit i got trips

didnt even notice

Vagina + time stamp or gtfo

haha show your ass thx

Oh that sucks.
Way i see it is if youre fat you should atleast know how to cook. Atleast be fat due to eating Good food and not McDonalds tier crap.

16 boarded feet

No idea it's what I liked since I hit puberty, was always with skinny/muscular guys before too embarrassed about my preferences. Once I went fat I didn't go back

But it should be

What would your bf think about you exposing your breasts to strangers online?

I agree, i'm trying to teach him but i pretty much do all the cooking, I don't mind though

What kind of fat guy do you like? The athiest edgelord or brony neckbeard with cheeto dust stuck in between his nails?

we post nude pics online so probably meh

Where?

>has fat fetish
>is fat

seems pretty normal to me

bmi of 24, higher than normal but not fat faggot

How fat? Like dad bod walking around fat or like reeeeaally fat

might post if this thread gains more interest

i like dad bods but prefer bigger, over 300 fantasy is a different story

post pic of ideal body?

I'm very interested.
Have you ever had a 3 way? Details if so please

No i haven't almost have a few times, still interested i'm bi

Does someone like this get you wet?

Well that is completely different. Would you still go out with a skinny guy or muscular guy?

You are seriously an amazing person. Not prude, proud of who you are, amazing titties. Your bf is a lucky guy.

no

Don't you care about the sweating, the smell?
The fact that a fatto can't help you around the house and is short of breath after moving two boxes.

I would but i wouldn't be as happy, horny, or have as good orgasms

Moar pls

Doesn't really sweat that much and he smells good, his junk smells just as bad after a long day as other guys i've dated, he helps a bunch around the house

You do realize fat people have smaller penises because of well...the fat?

thanks user! here's a gift

Yea and his is still big lol, plus it's always how you use it

I can sadly confirm this

Well if that makes you happy go for it I guess.

How many sexual partners have you had?
When did you lose your virginity?

Thank you. You ever think about doing a camshow?

16 and about 10

Ass pic?

no but if it would pay then probably, we actually were approached by barcroft to do a story but I really dont want all the negative attention and publicity no matter how small

10? Was that by choice?

Can also confirm

Fuck yes for chicks who like to bang fat guys.

I think she got the order reversed

Hhhhhhhhhhhh omygod thefuck is that

yes by choice

I think my gf has this fetish. 6'4 300lbs. I've got some muscle and a lot of gut fat, I'm not super round, I'm more stocky. But every time I start to slim down she starts getting annoying or irritable. What's a sure sign she has a fat fetish?

Fucking sucks don't it
>one day I will never see it again under a fold of alpha male fat

tell her you want to lose some weight, ask her what she thinks

So any chance you can tell us where your other nude pics are? I think I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say we would like to see more of you.

Do you have a penis size preference? Like the other guy said us large guys tend to be tinier.

no

She always says "do what you want but I think you're fine"
It's mixed signals idk if she just "accepts me" for how i am or if she legit just wants me fat. Cause after I start dieting or working out she gets consistently more annoying or irritable in weeks. Guess I'll just have to try to ask her straight up if I'm just a fetish

average is fine like 5 or 6 inches, bigger isn't enjoyable but like i said it all depends on how you use it

No don't ask her like that, idk man maybe ask her what she finds attractive about you or start being critical about your fat and see how she responds, it might be hard to get out of her if she is. I know other girls online who like fat guys and we're pretty quiet about it and worried about peoples reactions

Will you love me?

i can only see fat fetish

ok...

i was expecting more questions and stuff, cmon guys

You rejected our request for more nudes. We're not interested anymore. Guys are here for tits. That's pretty much it.