Incest Thread:

Incest Thread:

There is nothing wrong with having sexual intercourse with a family member.

When the word incest is brought up other words are immediately popping up:
Molestation.
Rape.
Inbreeding.
Romantic coupling.

If a man goes out to a bar/club with the intent of a one night stand (no questions asked) a woman does the same it's fine because it's consensual between two adults. These two strangers come together to have sex and that's it. It's not rape, they are not trying to have kids and are not in love or making plans for a long term romantic relationship ship.

What if a sister and brother want to have sex?
What if they are both adults?
Both consenting?
Not trying/wanting to have children together?
Not romantically attracted to each other?

If you have a pair of siblings that are both consenting single adults then there is nothing wrong with them having sexual intercourse. From a very young age we are told that it is gross and also told that it is illegal as if the governing power has a say in our personal life choices. The two siblings would be right down the hallway from each other, when the sister is in her room masturbating all she wants is a stiff cock plunging deep into her pussy her brother is in his bedroom jerking off wanting to slide his cock in a hit wet pussy. Why not just have sex? It doesn't effect the lives of anyone else and if they never told anyone no one would even think about it.

If you want to have sex with your sibling, parent or cousin then just do it!

Hey you won't get any arguments from me. I've been giving it to my cousin since she was 16. It took a bit of convincing to get her to break the taboo, but it's the best sex either of us have had!

The first time my sister and me went to a nudist beach.

My brother and I share a bathroom.

My older sister and I started fucking at my last birthday and we just never stopped.
It's true that we aren't trying to have kids and even though she's pretty I'm not in love, we're just banging.

I want to do the same with my cousin (we're both 20 and single), could you please tell us how you proceeded ?

>If you want to have sex with your sibling, parent or cousin then just do it!
As long as everybody is consenting go for it

put your dick in her retard.

I'm jacking off to your pussy right now. Your brothers a lucky guy!

Well if there wasn't a taboo I would've already done it

MOAR!!

Green text stories???

>>Sup Forums58388888

hey its me ur lil bro

Prove it then. Show me your dick.

>Be me.
>Sister asked to see cock, don't know why???
>Tell her to.show me hers first.
>Went from showing to touching to just a little humping.
>Fucked each other.

what are you, gay?

Gay? For fucking my sister?

fuck..dick's diamonds. let's see some tits too

moar

I wouldn't mind boning my sister.

what's your SC?