Any good archive threads or screenshots of when MBDTF dropped on Sup Forums?

Any good archive threads or screenshots of when MBDTF dropped on Sup Forums?
I heard it was crazy. So I want to see myself.

i would also like to see this.

Bump

Yo same. deliver oldfags, you crusty fucks

while we're at it, any decent archives of Sup Forums from 2012 and before? rbt only goes back to late 2012

bump

Bumbaroobitdobitydoo

Bumparoo

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's the internet archive of chanarchive, which Sup Forums thinks is a spam link for some reason

So does this prove Oldfags are lying faggots?
Wouldn't be shocked.

Yup you're right.

Bump

Wasn't on Sup Forums at the time but most of this album came out in the months before the actual release date. If it had all dropped at once it would have been the craziest first listen ever.

And then it was revealed everyone's a newfag.

Who?

You're also a newfag thought.....,

I think you mean REEEEEEEEE

No we.

I imagine it wasn't that crazy until pitchfork gave it a 10, because that was before pitchfork hate got really big. Like 3 of the active threads at any given time were about this album until 2012 though

bump

9 year old fag here. It leaked 2 weeks before official release, and during that time it was a big chunk of the catalog, probably a quarter for that 2 weeks. Then it was officially released and I got a 10 from pitchfork. After that it was half the fucking catalog for at least another month. Certified Sup Forumscore almost immediately. I don't have screenshots of the board back then because why would I, but I remember there being a picture of a newspaper headline comparing Kanye to Mozart going around. By far the most vibrant the board has ever been during my stay here. It was like Sup Forums during election night

Man, just fucking imagine when NMH released their 3rd LP this year...

There's no way you're 9 years old faggot lol

lol

I would also love to see how Sup Forums reacted to The Money Store in 2012 because I'm a newfag.