Anyone got those blackmailed webcam girls vid ?

Anyone got those blackmailed webcam girls vid ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehacksmaster.blogspot(dot)de/2015/01/how-to-properly-setup-vcw-15-vcw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Bump.

She's most deff a camwhore. See her all the time on omegle on the lesbian tag.

Yea pic not related.

Anyway who got vids of chicks blackmailed on cam ?

There's a site on deepweb with tons of blackmail vids, thumbnails look legit as see girls naked and tearful or unhappy or sad. But they charge a lot to sign up for membership.

if anyone paid for this feal free to share !

Lol doubt anyone has. Plus thread is dead so unlikely someone who has it will be in here. Also doubt anyone would share since THEY paid for it/them. Site wasn't that hard to find so you can take a look and see the thumbnails. Lol wish I could see the vids cuz of the thumbnails.

I remember some years ago I did have some blackmail vids. Might even have gotton those from some user posting links on Sup Forums. But that was years ago and I didnt backup unfortunately.

Ffs. How were the vids? Explain them pls? Also how long and how old >.>

Also kek, we were both one off. Last digit you needed I had, and last digit I needed you had :P

Lol wtf
Too long ago to remember details. Nur they were awesome. Including chat history etc. with blackmailer.

Were the girls 18? I'd imagine majority

Maybe.
No seriously I don't remember. Sometimes its hard to tell anyways.

Lol recently been using fake cam on Omegle, getting wins from girls :^) Like 2hrs ago was camming with a girl for 35mins :^)

I maybe had 3 wins in all my time in omegle.

Dude I've gotten lots of wins in the last 2 weeks i been using fake cam. I use a girl and go on lesbian tag. Kek it even says to them my cam may be simulated, but still works. Girl I use is convincing tho, she waves, does thumbs up, blows a kiss, makes a heart etc :^)

thehacksmaster.blogspot(dot)de/2015/01/how-to-properly-setup-vcw-15-vcw.html
All the packs are in here.

I only did the omegle game

I will put that to great use.
Always wanted something like that, didnt know it existed though

how do you fake cam on omegle? and how do you win from there

Use a video of girl from omegle, has to be legit looking video/girl. Meet girls on there, then ask within a min after gaining their trust (wave/thumbs up/kiss) if they want to play. 9.9 girls on lesbian tag want to play not just talk. Lot of guys and no cams on there though, which makes it annoying.