Describe your country's humor

Describe your country's humor

shit

*rich

rs? Wtf?

Mocking Belgium

>mdr
>rsrsrs

At least huehuehue makes sense. I'm also annoyed it doesn't include Japanese wwww

>literally the humour of every country in the northern hemisphere
It really isn't good

>american
THE CONVERSION IS COMPLETE

mdr means "Mort de rire", basically the french "lol"
Shame we don't share anything in common si you aren't a country

>mdr
Finally I know what it means. I usually play Trackmania on a french server and they usually spam this shit. I tried asking them what it meant, but the french were too rude to answer and I didn't find anything on google.

'kkkkkkkk' is way more common than 'rsrsrs', and aside from the sole purpose of pissing off gringos in online games, no one ever uses huehuehue.

>Brazil
>not "HUEHEUHEUHEHEUUHEHEEEHEUHEHU"

>mdr

Absolutely disgusting

I even prefer the "hon hon hon" thing

Uuu do not know what mdr meaning ? ahahah
you stupide brésilien speek english
Actually "mdr" is quite normie and juvenile sounding

same

Simpson memes

It´s like modern Family Guy

Usually shit and most of the time pretty cringy and offensive. Used to be better a Long time ago but then came the collective guilt. Sometimes one or two times in a Season you will laugh your ass off but forget about it a few hours later.

We like to watch other countries Comedys more then ours.

Is American a hard language to learn?

>Brazilian

They seem to really like how I met your mother or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia..

But I don't know if that's really America's humor or just Reddit's.

LOL this triggers the Brit.

MDRRRRRRRRRRRRR JPP LE RESPECT EST MORT PTDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WALLAH

"pretending" to be retarded

comes from risos (risas)

either vulgar or sexual

usually both

this post reminded me of how little I know about my own country

i didnt know your country existed until i met this girl from nicaragua, she was a lesbian and i, khv loser, turned her straight, she loved me but i wasnt attracted to her even though she was super nice
on the other side i wanted to fuck her sister so badly, and someone actually told me that she was also into me but it was too late because i already left high school by the time

tfw girls from nicaragua are the only ones that seem to find me attractive
tfw i didnt know this country until age 17

i want to live there now

post the unedited version

Our humour is soo great, it's huge believe me, truly the greatest in the world. Other people are so jealous of our humour that we even got killed for it IT'S TRUE.