Hey Sup Forums, I'm currently living with this girl and we've been having a lot of sex...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm currently living with this girl and we've been having a lot of sex, she's on birth control but lately she's been having fits of vomiting in the bathroom.
I hope she isn't pregnant because I'm only in this relationship because I needed to get out of my parent's place and couldn't afford an apartment on my own.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mom-health.com/homemade-abortion-methods/
angryforareason.blogspot.pe/2006/02/how-to-induce-miscarriage-herbally-and.html
babycenter.ca/a1053637/herbal-remedies-to-avoid-in-pregnancy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Lol.

I did same thing when I was 18 OP. She was on birth control too lol. Don't ever trust a bitch. I'll tell you why. 21-27% of your weekly pay for 21 years. Also, she is pregnant...force her to miscarriage before you're trapped.

Make her drink oregano tea, 100gr on 1 Lt of water will be ok.

Curse my fetish for creampies.

you ever think maybe she's just sick?

what does that do?
Also the only thing closest to tea that she likes is snapple.

For about two weeks now?

It's not posion tho. Oregano forces menstruation.
Anyway you can wait if she is not sick since she can abort using oregano till the second month.

Have her take vitamin C pills, it worked for my gf when I was 15, it should work for you now

>birth control
pill won't do shit if it's being flushed down the toilet

she's on nuvaring.

does that force menstruation like oregano does?

Any internet sauce, please? There's nothing in particular about it on google, such as the actual effects, dosage, etc.

Crush up a plan b and put it in some food with the consistency of oat meal or like spaghetti sauce or something.

What I'm finding about the oregano, is that it forces a delayed menstruation but doesn't force a menstruation to abort a baby.

This nigga, I didn't think about that.
But I remember the commercials saying that if the girl is under 18 she'll need a prescription from a doctor.

It kills it, that's all I bothered to learn

Is this girl under 18? Also you don't need no scrips. Basically all you have to do is go in the pharmacy like the next town over. Ask for the pill they ask for your I'd, you sign the Digipad, pay and leave... That simple

Here you go, just look up natrual abortion and you'll get plenty of sites like this.

Forgot link
mom-health.com/homemade-abortion-methods/

No... she most certainly is not underage I was only just wondering.

I'm not surprised there is not much information about this in english. In spanish the results are different and more detailed, I guess it's because you are conditioned to pills.
angryforareason.blogspot.pe/2006/02/how-to-induce-miscarriage-herbally-and.html

It causes contractions that can end on misscarriage.

Well just go buy the pill and crush it up...Shit is like 60$. She will be throwing up and she might bleed from the vajayjay....But as long as she does not suspect you did anything to here you'll be in the clear.

I'm the samefag, btw. I'm barely awake so sorry for replying like an idiot.

Aditional to oregano on her tea you can add some cinnamon. Since she is going to miscarriage she needs to rest a few days.

That's a pretty spendy pill but a kid costs a lot more.
Thanks.

Yeah, I read that exact same link however that was not really related to oregano. I'm not conditioned to pills, I'm not conservative or biased, actually the polar opposite, I was just questioning stuff on Sup Forums which everyone should after all.

You dun goofed OP but it's your fault. Women are stupid and hard wired to get pregnant once a man gives them a warm home with food and supplies in it. Never trust a woman to remember to not get pregnant. Either use a condom, pull out, or get a vasectomy.

In your case, you're fucked. Hope you like her because you're stuck for 20 yr+ now nigga.

I had my girl friend take a fuck ton of vitamin C and she got her period suddenly after being late about 3 weeks

I wasn't talking specifically about you but americans and North Hemisphere habitants.
lol you are right about the article, dunno if this is one is ok:
babycenter.ca/a1053637/herbal-remedies-to-avoid-in-pregnancy

The bait is absolute

bait?

Yes, bait

feed her antifreeze

if she dies the baby can't be born

get a pregnancy test done after you kill her