Cheating thread

Cheating thread.

How do I cheat and not get caught? We don't live together, so that's not a problem.

Just do it!

Sonit with someone she doesn't know and will never know....

i came to your pic and now im no longer interested in answering your question
cheers!

Was it the braces?

I'm gonna be starting college tomorrow, how easy are college sluts? She doesn't know many people, and if they know her, they'll know me.

You're gonna get caught if your plan is college sluts

It's never too late to join www.xvideos.com
bitch

Burner phones, different cities, careful if you tinder or pof with loose privacy settings

kill them after segs :D-DDDDD

B alpha mayne.

This

Get a life you degenerate.
Its people like you who create a generation of shitty children.

find a way to get a job in another city which requires you to stay over night from time to time

then rent an apt and you're all set.

Keep sluts you wanna fuck at a good distance. I.e. no mutual friends. Complete randoms good because you can fuck then have nothing to do with them with no trace. Source: cheated on girlfriend about 8 times and never caught. Felt bad until she cheated on me with a Jew now laying the guilt trip real bad. Real advice though, cheating isn't worth it. Unless they'll be an insanely good fuck for a god time, stick with the g/f. She lives you and will fuck you anytime.

This
If you want to be totally safe it has to be someone not at the college. Rumors and gossip travels far too quickly across the campus. If your side girl is in a different faculty or if she's someone the gf'll never know it'll help but I wouldnt risk it.

Also never cheat on someone you might consider putting a ring on someday, or else it (or guilt) will bite you in the ass down the line.

kys

>Unless they'll be an insanely good fuck for a god time, stick with the g/f. She lives you and will fuck you anytime.
I'm not really a one-fuck kind of guy though, I like trying out multiple pussies, but I like the feeling of having someone there for me.

Unless you've cheated before, I don't suggest you do it. Break up and save both of yourselves the pain. The anxiety of getting caught is NOT AT ALL worth it.

So you are just insecure and don't want to be alone.

Correct, basic human nature

what a fucking dumbass

Kind of in the same situation, think i could get away with it. Shes 19 into daddy daughter roleplay was trolling her at first then she said come over monday. Im not going to do it, my girl is so perfect, watch her cheat on me after not doing this lol. What would a btard do?

Nope. You just sound like a faggot. Grow the fuck up dump your bitch and go fuck a bunch of randos.

best place to hide is in plain sight

fuck your new lay in your bed while gf is sleeping

she'll never find out

Easy..
>meet someone
>look her up on Facebook
>make sure you don't have mutuals
>talk to her via kik or something similar
>turn notifications off
>log out errytime
>hang out
>have sex

OP you have to have really inconsiderate bad morals as a human being to even consider doing this to somebody. Either that or you don't understand just how bad cheating is. You're basically asking us "How do I rob a bank without getting caught guys" Cheating is that bad. Don't do it.

Here is why. If somebody is in a relationship where they are cheated on then they will have trust issues with every single person they date after you. They're going to think "I trusted that last guy so much and never expected him to cheat on me. Now no matter how much I trust every boyfriend I have after this i'll always think they can cheat on me without me knowing" And that will create tension and trust issues in every romantic relationship she's in for the rest of her fucking life.

Seriously it fucks people up. That's why it's so bad. You don't want to fucking do this to somebody. Don't fucking do it.

You also have no way to be sure that you can get away with cheating. And if you get found out and word spreads that you did this your reputation is going to be fucked. And good luck bouncing back from a ruined reputation.

Don't cheat on people.

Starting college while in a rationship can be dumb. You'll never have a better opportunity to have sex with many random girls than in your freshman year of college. If that's what you're interested in, go it alone. On the other hand, having a steady bf/gf will usually get you laid more regularly, as long as they go to the same school or live nearby. At the end of the day, you're probably not gonna marry your hs sweetheart, so drop their ass if you wanna try out some fresh pussy for a year or two.

>Real advice though, cheating isn't worth it. Unless they'll be an insanely good fuck for a god time, stick with the g/f. She lives you and will fuck you anytime.

True.

Is her name Bella by any chance?

#1: shut the fuck up
#2: if ever questioned...deny, deny, deny. Think Bill Clinton. Even if you get caught with your dick in another woman's mouth...deny