A white guy tortured a mentally disabled black guy by inserting a coat-hanger into his anus until he had rectal...

A white guy tortured a mentally disabled black guy by inserting a coat-hanger into his anus until he had rectal bleeding.....

Why aren't you talking about this too, Sup Forums? why are you talking about torture only when black people do it?

fucking hypocrites.
Btw, the police did not even send the torturer to jail, they just let him do community service. pure hypocracy
youtube.com/watch?v=ne9gZzjSlFs

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
youtube.com/watch?v=vurrY3sB_Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about an actual news source not from YouTube?

sounds like he really got hung out to dry

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/

who gives a fuck, people are actually tortured every day, both were pretty boring

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

youtube.com/watch?v=vurrY3sB_Nc

It is sexual abuse. nice try.

And btw, it was not an attempt to "demonize white people". it was to show racism exists in BOTH white and black people, genius

Cops did this to a guy in Manhattan a few years ago. Used the antenna of their radio in full view of people. Nothing happened to them.

It was not sexual abuse though and the cases were not equal in any way. They obviously tried to show these cases being equal, which they were not.

Most of what TYT does is race baiting, who would ever trust them?

Honestly, sounds like a hate crime to me. I'm interested to see what facts come out once the fag order is lifted.

Why are you abusing poor Snufkin for your perverted bait thread, OP?
“The voice of the waves was now mixed with strange sounds; laughter, running feet and the clanging of great bells far out to sea. Snufkin lay still and listened. dreaming and remembering his trip round world. Soon I must set out again, he thought. But not yet.”
― Tove Jansson, Finn Family Moomintroll

Is it justified hate crime with clear intentions ?

Well tried faggot
Who's the hypocrite now

Unfortunately I live in Idaho the white kids were football players and mommy and daddy were well off making the kids pretty untouchable they hardly did anything at all tbh. It's mormonville up here anyway they sweep anything negative under the rug in order to not tarnish their stupid holy roller act to the world. Also we have some stupid law enforcement we had something that went viral this last week, a guy was cited for depositing hazardous material in a roadway for helping his handicapped neighbors clear their driveways and sidewalks.

Who gives a shit faggot

Black people aren't racist. They're oppressed.

>black
>people

Pick one faggot

This.

Not pure of heart/Bad inner eye

As I said in Sup Forums you shill, this is just another false flag.

>>implying blacks are still oppressed and not just a lazy race of good for nothings

TYT in 2017 kek nice b8

Just because it's true doesn't make me a racist lel

Peace and love nigger, peace and love