The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five...

The average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

here we go triggered

At least I'm not a nigger.

Average black IQ - 70

There are animals with comparable problem solving skills to black people.

how dis make u feel white boi

don't forget, they're also #1 in crime

Which is why some people used to keep them as pets on special reservations in the South

why do these threads always work? not sure if newfags or just insecure neckbeards

we are good at owning blacks

happy that i have normal dick and that my skin isn't shit-color

that's pretty gay tbh

> (You)
>happy that i have normal dick and that my skin isn't shit-color

jealous as fuck white boy

have fun being cucked with that tiny pp

Of course you're gonna be strong when you've been chased by lions until 200 years ago.

How come you never built houses or agriculture until the white man came?

What did the blacks invent except sticks?

look another wannabe nigger

get out of the closet faggot

sadly sticks can't be invented :(

invent sticks? lmfao what the fuck even for Sup Forums this is retarded as shit dude

>the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians

Kek sure, they are only good at farming and exporting oil though...

>Oogabooga look a baobab
>Oooo ooo ooo break tree finger
>oooh oooh aaah aah aah tree finger straight
>Eureka (cue zelda chest sound)

cucked blak boi jelous that all the african gurls run to da whyte man.

Tallest people on earth are the danish. Average ht 6,3
Learn some facts before trollinh

dude is helpful, writing in nigger language so you apes can understand

It's called hyperbole faggot.

blak men have bigger dicks and are stronger.

Kfc in the background.

That was obviously irony fucking retards

all of this is wrong

the largest penis' on average is a tie between Icelandic and nigerian at 7.4 inches

tallest average man on earth is the dutch at 6'3.

average african iq is like 70, which is considered full retard in any civilized nation.

3/10 for making me reply

Mo n mo blak bois giving up competing against da whyte bois

no shit sherlock

LOL funny how these post always bring out the retards. OP has posted no facts yet people get triggered by his BS...lol Even if anything he posted were true, and it is not, who gives a fucking rats ass? Move along nothing to see here.

A fellow nigga is watchin his African Queen being bred by her white bull

kangz n' shiet

still can't pay child support or keep a job

>most intelligent on earth
>nigerians

You're not even trying m8

I got a new one. Why don't we all just treat them like people and not bring up the past or over generalize entire populations yeah great idea

Niggerlover

While Trayvon his serving his prison sentence his faithful African Queen is being a slave and serving white cock.

So this always boils down to dick size and brain vs brawn.

God also made black dumb.

It must be hard to force yourself to type like that

So why were so many of them slaves? Is it because all that shit you quoted makes them good slaves?

My IQ has dropped significantly from doing this.

>The most intelligent people on earth are the nigerians
>Source: Op

>It also takes 6 white men to take down one white man
And 4 black men to take down one mentally challenged white kid? No wonder we took your continent with ease

Shit it meant 6 black men
But my point got through

I bet; shit hurts my brain trying to read it.

Right on my brotha.

yeah saw that fucking amazing. would have loved to see a watermelon and a basketball back there too

Thats alot of dick for you to have inspected OP.

under 69 is considered "extremely low"

The only reasons blacks dominate sports is because whites selectively bred them too be more efficient on plantations

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.