Attention locksmiths/tow truck drivers/mechanics/niggers

Attention locksmiths/tow truck drivers/mechanics/niggers

How do I break into my Hyundai i30 2011 model? I've lost my car key, but I have a spare key inside the car. Yes I am a retard and yes I have killed myself.

What next?

I wouldn't even bother trying to get back into that piece of shit car

>hyundai

god hid your keys so you'd buy a real car :p

Satan more like it. Since I live in Australia, the minimum price I'll pay for a locksmith is at least $400 AUD

>god
>:p

kys nigger

$400.... that's about what you'd pay in the states for and up and up legit locksmith or a towing company.

Fuck.

And as soon as I pay that I'm sure I'll find my god damned key.

smash the glass like a nigger

cute. you signed your reply as "nigger"

How much would a new window cost?

Use a brick, and then use insurance to get a new window.

Usually no real cost if you have non-crap insurance.

Just say you don't know who broke the window.

I've already claimed one window replacement this year when some nigger threw a brick through it. I get one free replacement per year I believe.

pry the top of the door away from the roof gently with a wooden spoon or similar thin but strong but wont fuck up paint tool
put a wedge in the gap to keep it open
make a tool from a wire hanger to pop the interior lock on the door handle

>break tiny window
>reach in
>unlock door
>call police and say you caught a nigger trying to break into your car
>get insurance to buy you a new window

the tiny window is too far away from the door handle to be of much use - I could be wrong

>this year
You mean 2016?

My mistake, I meant within a year. If that's how jewish insurance works.

This is what a mechanic or tow truck driver would do. Professional lockout kits include plastic pry-tools and wedges, inflatable bags to stuff in the crack and spread the door open, and metal rods to get to the unlock button.

You can do it MacGyver style, but probably have some paint damage, and coat hangers are too pliable, so gonna be a pain in the ass...

Thank you user. I'll call around and find out who can give me a hand.

Can't you get another key made at a car dealer? Call them and find out what info they need, like the VIN etc.

I did this to my dumbass sister's car, twice in one week. She later messaged me asking for help for the same thing. Ignored it and let her deal w it.

My job is to replace glass in cars, Dont break the tiny fucking windows cause 9/10 times that is the most expensive. If no other option, the drivers door glass. Since it's tempered. The windshield is a different type of glass.