What's the comfiest you've ever been?

What's the comfiest you've ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bT4aOZh2RiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably when i was chilling in my mom, before birth

In my mom's big sloppy cooter.

I was referring to that time when I was 12.

A cold snowy winter night, in the warmth of my bed with my perfect gf in a big warm blanket on a soft mattress in a king size leather bed. We were watching a movie on a 50 inch plus tv, drinking scotch and then had passionate sex and fell asleep in each others arms, nude.

>feeling the need to specify that you were nude after sex
Virgin detected

MDMA cuddling and sex with boyfriend

Faggot, gtfo

For me it would have to be when I was sitting at my desk browsing Sup Forums on my dual monitors. It was a hot summer day and I had the fan blowing air directly on me.

But to make things even better, I had a bit of poop that was just about ready to come out, and I'd let it get out just a little bit before forcing it back in. I'd do this a few times, and I don't know why but it just feels pretty good. I'd let it get to the point where I have to get up and use the bathroom before I shit myself.

Usually I never sleep nude, underwear at least, even after sex. She does sometimes.

Your body pillow doesn't need clothes, m8

Wtf, top kek.

No need to be bitter and jealous, friend.

i was making this bullshit
>youtu.be/bT4aOZh2RiE

You don't do this too?

No jealousy here m8

As a man in a dedicated relationship, it's just so painfully obvious you've never had a woman in your life, if you're gonna lie, just don't make it obvious.

Playing vidya all day eerie day in winter breaks back then when I was a kid.

Why?

when you're a neet piece of shit like me, you get bored

are you a grill?

One would figure we're all at our comfiest in our dreams

noice

no

No way same that's what I'm doing right now

Another jealous bitter and perhaps virgin person.

Thanks man.

>Plastic bottles
>No glasses
>Plastic plates

Fat lazy cunt.

ye :^) although I'm at a friends house rn. We go back to school tomorrow

Fucking underage b&. Go do your homework, kid. Also eat your vegetables, son.

I go back to this hellhole tomorrow where they feed me plenty of vegetables>:(

Looks comfy

Smoked weed and laid my head on some chick's clevage for half an hour 10/10 would go again

It is in most of the classrooms. You can see the view of the mountain and everything from some classes, I find myself just staring at it all class. I e been with my friend all Christmas break, we ordered pizza last night with a bunch of soda and someone calls me a fat lazy fuck :/

*lazy fat cunt
Lol

This is btw folks :)

>be me, on VBSS team on my cruiser
>long day of searching fishing boats and looting their catch
>be back onboard vessel
>everyone is soaking wet, take off our dungarees
>have a cookout in our skivvies
>feast on stolen Filipino fish
>we all pass out on the deck of the berthing completely ass naked
>the feel of nut to butt from my shipmates as we lay dried and cozy was the most memorable and happy moment I ever had during my time in the navy

>pic related

Where is this? :o

Fucking knew the military these days is full of a bunch of faggots! Fucking disgusting! Me and my Dad are ashamed, he didn't risk his life so faggots can live peacefully these days. I'd sign up for the army but I don't want to fight on the same side as any faggots. Sickens me!

Livingston, Montana

I was like you until a couple of marines took me into the fan room and skewered me from ass to throat and spun me along their cocks in sync like a hog roasting over an open flame.

:p Seems fairly quiet. Btw I was this guy .-. Was shitposting buddy ;_;

Haha I know man! Just saddened school is back tomorrow. ;_; kil me pls

After gf curls up in my bobs

U seem like a weak bitch.

And yeah, it is a nice, quiet small town. Population is just over 7,000

Nigga I got a Uni exam tomorrow! At 9am-12pm! Hope goes well ;_;

Good luck dude!

hive mind, i was going to post a thread asking who did this shit the other day figuring it was much more common than most people would admit to. There's gotta be a psychological term for this beyond faggot.

Pretty comfy last night actually

Around 2010 right around when Halo Reach came out, I was sitting with the sun warming up my skin from the window, the breeze that was coming through made the room cool but not too cool, just sitting there with no worries. Just playing reach.

Damn I hate the cerebral parsley flavored ones

No problem :)

How old are u btw :p I'm 20

I don't wanna get banned user :

:P That's ok, was jw if maybe finishing HS or what. Thread seems dead so can take a risk if you want >_

Ok :p

There ya go haha got rid of it before anything too cereal happened. tbh I'd be bored without this site rn

Off by 1 jeeebus :^(

Lmfao I lold bitch

>oh no they figured out im a virgin

What threads you like :3

TopKek xD

Lie detected..
>Implying a worthless cunt has friends

In my bed cuddling with a girl we were both exausted and litteraly fall asleep in eachother arms.

dude the faggots are only in the navy calm down

I fucking lost it right here at this gay ass shit you said

Just random threads mostly but been obsessed with the Dolly one. RIP to that innocent angel.
I have friends, surprised as to why though, I'm a fucking retard! :^)

Right, poor girl :/

I OD'd once.

That was pretty comfy.

For a bit.

Dude ifkr I've been researching the shit out of that. Heartbreaking
This picture is from October, and she hung herself on December 30th. If only they got her the help she desperately needed

I went to bed on Sunday night. I woke up on Monday morning and dropped a deuce and took a shower. I went back to sleep until that night and got uo again for a drink. I then slept until Tuesday morning. Comfy as fuck.

:/ Shame

>That profile pic

Holy fucking kek, fedora wearer

Lazy unemplyed twat

>implying that's actually me
LMFAO!

She was very smart too. Have you read her diary posts?

right before sleeping on codein with some dobies

Nope, share?

She ended up hanging herself outside her home on a tree, 3 days after writing this :( it's absolutely fucked

Wow, where was this written?

Most likely in her room. She had a very small house though and most likely had to share rooms with her younger siblings, who she loved deeply (not her mom and stepdad though) she didn't even have a door instead a bed sheet, I believe.

Don't be so sure. Armyfags get pretty bad this time of year.

Fuck yes man, I had this exact same moment. Same with when Skyrim came out.

Swaddled up when high on mushrooms watching MST3K

No, like what website?

I kek'd myself.

Can you imagine being folded up in a blanket so tightly that you can't move your arms or legs.

Fuck that terrifies me.

kys

This better work hold on

Once you let go its cozy af

This
Although I believe the cops removed it, including her instagram but everyone already saved all the vids/pics

home from being laid up in the hospital for a week
fuckin' feels good man can't even begin to articulate it

I'm the one with that profile picture and I kek'd quite a bit too. I was actually hoping someone would realize it, I simply don't care about having me as my profile picture. :DDD

Right before I tried to hang myself desu