ITT: we talk about how much we love the British

ITT: we talk about how much we love the British

They're okay

Don't really understand them tho

all hail buritania

burrito

As Long as they don´t bomb us a second time I will love them. An empire that knows what it wants. Hope Brexit succeeds. I don´t want to see such a great Empire being destroyed.

I love the British as much as I love an itch on my asshole :D

cheers lads :3

>a bunch of assholes bashing us and insulting us as much as they can
No Fuck you and fuck the anglo you are the fukcing worst

wtf I thought you were friends now?

Yeah we were supposed to be but these faggots are just mad about 1066 like it still matters and they've been insulting us all throughout history and now everybody hates us because the USA is anglo and they propagated these memes all around the world
I mean why the fuck would I love the fukcing British after that ?? They are thé ones who created this rivalry, not us

haha surrender monkey frog snail eater :D

Not mad about 1066, just WW1/2 where you were as incapable as a downs baby

Many people still like France. The British also get stereotyped. Also I don´t really know what´s so bad about the French stereotype (except for that gay thing and the whole "surrendered that one time"). The world still respects you and your People. Everywhere you will go People will think you are funny, romantic and charming. And see it positive. Atleast you are not portrayed as a cold hearted, houmorless killermachine.

WE

It's just jokes, every country has jokes about some other country. Don't take it so personally you baguette.

cuck

The eternal anglo is literally the root of all modern day problems. The middle east, the kikes in israel, the fucked up situation in africa, Pakistan and India, they made China communist and they are responsible for creating the US. They have no honor and no respect for others, they literally wanted to declare war on their longest ally portugal for clay. Fuck Anglos

>Hans tries to muscle in on the Brit hate meme
Pierre's got you beat, sonny jim. Simmer on down.

>meme
Its not a meme. You're not popular with anyone dumb inbred fucker

Someone's a cranky kraut today. What's happened, bub?

I HATE Britland.