Hey, Sup Forums. So I heard about this clovergender bait, and I have an idea how to turn it around LGBT rights...

Hey, Sup Forums. So I heard about this clovergender bait, and I have an idea how to turn it around LGBT rights. The beauty of this troll is that it revolves around the idea of no choice as a justification - your mind never develops past the age of 13, and therefore "clovers" are trapped in a grown person's body. But what if we apply this to female or gay people. Like, a girl trapped in a grown woman's body, seeking little boys. Most female pedophiles see little boys. Or a gay boy, trapped in a grown man's body, seeking for little boys. Or a lesbian girl, trapped in... well you get the idea. So, my idea is - if you don't support clover gender, then you can't be in support for LGBT rights, because clover gender by definition includes LGBT. Being clover-phobic is mysoginistic, trans-phobic, etc. by proxy.
The only reason those degenerates at tumblr didn't support this is because clovergender has no personal appeal to them, while the whole gender identity "thing" appeals to all sorts of sexual degeneracy. If we can make them project their own oppression through the oppression of other (like they do most of the time), then I honestly think there will be people unironically supporting clover-gender.
What do you think?

Not bad

Bumping this again

Oh shit. So now being a pedophile should be allowed now?
Good idea OP.

MY NIGGA.
Honestly tho, I feel a shit storm in the works.

Watch this backfire and it becomes an actual, accepted thing.

That's the general idea, getting SJW fag supporters to act completely retarded

This will get the loli lovers up... Either way, this should be fun. AS usuall get those # going. I'd like to see how the LGBT thinks of this

This is pretty good.

>If they talk about how pedophilia is illegal, remind them that being gay is illegal in other countries, and ask why they're against progress

Even better.

It can't, pedosexual acceptance is pretty out there for most people, it can only discredit idiotic tumblrinas

Ha. When was the last time that didn't happen.

There's very few Tumblr blogs on this topic. Perhaps we should show our 'support'

Let's do this

My idea was to make people unironically support this, and if becomes mainstream enough, more people will hate the gender equality bullshit, because it will be related to supporting pedophilia. Most people don't really care if 2 men are fucking each other - it doesn't affect them personally. That's why this whole gender bullshit became popular, with a little help from "them" of course. But pedo rights concern every parent. Combine that with the fact that the concept of "child in grown man's body" is not much different than " woman in a man's body", and it would be easy for people to connect the dots. The final dot of the whole gender identity mindset is pedophilia. People are afraid of someone raping their child, and if we can translate this fear to LGBT as a whole, that would bring much chaos and confusion. And keks.

I was thinking of posting this on /loli/ as they'd will do our work for us but remembered it doesn't exist...

top kek

Is it worth trying Sup Forums again, they were pretty fucking retarded in the thread about this yesterday and contributed nothing

Yeah, try pol. There's too many Jewish and Mudslime threads up rn.

I'm clover gender and I don't appreciate being made fun of.

This is for acceptance, not being made fun of. We're fighting for you, you ungrateful fag

Its funny how some of the people are ppsting this is sick, etc but its littersly the same as all the other non traditional man likes women shit. So whos the hypocrit

I hope you're all currently showing your support on various social media platforms right now

Need more people in here