I haven't even seen gameplay of this yet, I spend most of my time playing fallout 4, GTA, and Skyrim...

I haven't even seen gameplay of this yet, I spend most of my time playing fallout 4, GTA, and Skyrim. I haven't seriously played a FPS since halo 3. What am I in for if I buy this? Should I buy this? I just want to play a fun FPS that's got super powers.
Huge fan of blizzard games in the past. Mostly Starcraft and sc2

I would be on xbox1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70A8rI8QnKc&t=530s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got it on Xbox, it's good dude

Good with friends

Do "friends" require micro transactions?

Don't buy it. They made tracer gay.

I fail to see why this is a negative thing

I'm not from Sup Forums

I have it on PS4. It's great, but only get it if you have friends to play with - like any other multiplayer game it's toxic as fuck..

I might find some people in Sup Forums to play with

If you have friends to actively play it with go for it, if not you missed the boat of playing it solo and having it be fun due to all of blizzards "balancing"

Fuck me, that's a great picture.

Nice trips, btw.

My whole plan was to play solo, I love playing alone. But I loved playing league of legends. Well if I decide to get it does anyone want me?

I played League too for a few years but once my buds stopped playing it just became straight up cancer. I imagine OW would be similar but maybe not as bad as League. Shorter game times really do make a difference.

This is now an Overwatch R34 thread

I played league for a long while and I don't mind going back and playing but you can't play with a team because the matching system will put you up against other premade teams and they usually wipe the floor with you

Yeah, and I don't keep up with the "meta" which is stupid anyway because people will always find some stupid shit that works and your team can't deal with.

>here's looking at you, Brand support

Zac support face of mountain and cc op

Only buy it if you're into competitive gaming i.e ranked - people don't take quickplay seriously, so if you only play quick play it will become boring.

I enjoy competitive gaming if I have competitive teammates I don't even mind losing as long as I had fun.

Yeah and with Competitive it's such a crap-shoot.

Was just talking about this with one of the people I play with.

I can't say what tilts me most: People leaving, or people playing as if they're trying to lose, refusing to switch off of their "main" no matter how bad they're doing or how bad it is for the team.

If you're doing poorly as a dps just play a tank or healer and that will help so much in comparison.

I could have 4 golds as an offensive dps, doing crazy amounts of work, but the McCree main who hasn't done anything all game insists on waiting for that imminent perfect ultimate that just won't happen so I have to switch off for us to have a CHANCE of winning. I think people get lost in thinking that more dps = more kills.

--

If you couldn't tell, I had an immersive competitive experience last night.

Well, you're either ranked gold or below or you're less than level 100. In plat and above and in lvl 100+ the retards are much rarer

Save your money. Buy Titanfall 2.

buy it then. Competitive is great fun.

You're absolutely right.

I'm level 110 and ranked Gold with 2400SR, though the plat people that I play with seem to play like apes too, to be honest.

I know that KDA isn't that huge of a deal but it's frustrating ending almost every game with 4 gold medals. I know I'm not a godly player or anything like that.

Is overrated. Not bad, but overrated and overpriced for 60$... You won't have any problems finding people to play with, even tho around 70% of them are flaming 9-17 year olds.

It's good if you want a game to jump on and play from time to time imo.

If you liked TF2, or any fast paced FPS, you'll like Overwatch.

Overwatch is fun but god damnit some fucking faggot has to play DVA in every match fuck

She's a hard part of the 4 tank meta right now, and people will pick her over Winston every time. I feel the same way about Soldier atm.

nah its complete fucking ass, play tf2 instead.

Go watch/read a review. Wtf you doing here. This isn't yahoo answers.

Why not?

I've been there, always getting gold medals but not rising in rank. The trick is to indulge the stupid people and pick what's best with what they pick. They won't change, you have to be the change.

also, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=70A8rI8QnKc&t=530s

Games good.
Games bad.

How does this help. Just regards posting their retarded opinion. Mine included

This is just another way to collect some info. It takes such little effort to put a thread in as well as check out some reviews.

I got it for 40 on ps4 during the holiday sale

>huge blizzard fan
>sc AND sc2

i call BS, no way a sc1 fan actually likes sc2

GET DOOM

overall fun game, doesn't carry a $60 price tag, blizzard polish, balance has been good, no microtransactions. In my experience on PC, especially after the introduction of the "stay as team" feature, I've had a lot of fun solo sessions where I teamed up with randoms and had a great time. So it's hard not to recommend it.

You would get your ass kicked tbh

So this game is the same thing as league then, everyone wants to be mid adc jung and top but fuck being support.
Zac support tank everything engage for adc and cc, just figure out what the best thing to go with is and do what's best for the team

Don't get me wrong I loved sc1 way more than sc2 custom games online being in clans with the chat bots and just dicking around for hours with oblivion hacks that was all fun

But sc2 had some good stuff too, better custom games I could sit and play mafia for hours

Not a full price game. If playing comp, good luck when you match up with complete shit randoms picking Hanzo on attack. Good game but hard to play serious unless you have friends/an organized team.

I don't mind being support. I enjoy being a mercy or Lucio as long as the people who are pushing me into that role are actually good at what they do.

If they suck shit at offensive characters and don't want to play tank/healer because "it's boring" then that is the most toxic thing.

It's fun as fuck even though none of my friends have it. Never puts me against anyone unbeatable. Unlockable stuff is fun but doesn't make it easier. Every character is fun to play as and unique.

Not played many games where you have a blast even when you lose.

>Never puts me against anyone unbeatable

I wish I had your luck.

If you play alone you risk having at least one drunk on your team. When you get put with a team that works pick stay as a team. Win a few then send a friend request.

Only if you want loot crates, which you will never ever need to actually pay for unless you are an autist who needs every skin every time a special event happens. Other than that I get like 8 every day I play so you really are never in any need of skins.

And I have never once played this game with friends on console and got all the way up to high diamond solo queue. You don't need them, just make sure that if you don't play with other people you at least become more knowledgeable about how the game is played.

You shouldve bought it when it was on sale. Its nothing to hype, there is aimbotters and all types of cheaters on this game (even though their policies say that they "ban" anyone using cheats). Ive seen a lot of wtf plays because of kill cams, Its okay but like I said I would wait to buy it if I were you.

It's more fun on PC only because everyone takes it more seriously/tries harder + console gameplay feels a bit clunky, and characters are modified in damage etc because of controller reaction time etc.

Toxic players on all platforms though, beware.

PS4 has an input delay too which is pretty upsetting.

I play on ps4 and it's not noticable unless you play on consoles and pc. People who only game on ps4 and xbox won't feel it.

People are still playing on consoles in 2016??? Damn fuck humanity

Seriously never had as much fun with an fps as this game. Even the interactions you have during skirmishes can really make your night.

>Enter skirmish on hollywood on defense side
>Only one other guy on my team in lobby
>he's a mcree. Decide to go hog
>walk into western town, turn corner and I see him
>Mcree's mic is blaring western music, ecstasy of gold by ennio morricone
>mother fucker is staring me down
>I stare him down
>We move into the middle of the street, not walking any faster than what shitty ps4 controllers will allow us
>he takes a step back
>I follow suit
>The music hits its crescendo and it's on, lead slings through the air between the two of us
>The Mcree and I are having a full blown high noon stand off
>Recognizing I'm going up against literally clint eastwood, I get shot, look up into the sky, do a 360 and then hit the sit down emote
>By the time I finished the 360 he had vanished, on his way to a new game and another fateful duel
>Mcree you won this time, but the hog will ride again, I thought to myself

This is possibly my favorite moment I've ever had in any game.

noone is playing in 2016, its 2017 bruh

Oh yeah I'm sorry user

IT'S HAAAAAAAA NOONE!!

Exclusives and to be honest, the Playstation 4 is a pretty fucking solid console

>sombra, no one cares
>widowmaker, probably ok
>mercy, no bra, that netfish, totally not her style
>symmetra, ok
>D.va, too much ass and tits, also no schoolgirl panties
>Tracer, ass is too big
>Mei, not enough chubby
>Phara, that stockings not her style
>Ana, probably ok
>Zarya, not big enough

4/10 would not fap on that R34

Worth it for Bloodborne

the only microtransaction in the game is for lootcrates, which give you random skins, emotes, voicelines.
Totally unnecessary, since you egt them with every lvlup

Yeah that could be a argument but I don't really think it's worth it... Ps2 was the last console I liked

The Ps4's controller is also debateable my favorite.

>Tracer
>ass
Get out

To be fair even in plat I don't see anyone follow the current pro meta. Everyone is doing the standard 2-2-2.

10/10, would become life-ruiningly addicted to again.

as an avid fps player from halo 2 to halo reach this game shakes things up a bit a la TF2 and league. characters have roles and it is important to have your teams bases covered. im low Plat in ranked and main Mercy so at least we can have heals at all time when im on

the game IS worth 60$. it is very balanced and beautiful at 60 frames. nice maps and all dlc comes out for free.
the game is fun for me when we get a 6 man together and the battle gets tough against a worthy opposing team. winning at a clutch moment is very fun. everyones gotta do their job and know their character and the teams character strengths and weaknesses along with the opposing teams +\-
the loot boxes suck until you get some cool stuff but its not broken. there are cool seasonal exclusive skins and emotes/voice lines

blizzard does good. im on Ps4

what sucks is when you get shitter team mates. so search for friends in your rank and cover the bases and have fun

The game seems to always be on sale too

Great game

Awful community.

also the game has amazing stats. keeps track of about anything you can imagine for individually ranked seasons and quick play seperately. arguably better than about any other current console multiplayer experience that i can fathom

I got it for £15 at tesco on black friday. Wasn't there for the sale. Just needed bread. It's £40 everywhere now

This game is shit on consoles, playerbase is toxic, dont waste your money, get it on pc, even macs can run it which mean pretty much anything can run it.

>toxic community
>excluding PC

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

It not perfect on pc but its better than the cucks you see on xbox.

Completely disagree. I have it on both and PC is way more toxic.

This is because next to nobody uses a mic on console.

>ggez
to
>"Hey, I'm trying to be a better person!"
>Better community. Period.

Not to mention its broken as fuck on consoles. No balancing because of controllers. Torb is a god for no reason.

>playing a FPS in console
oh boy

autoaim
>Check
Flaming 12 year olds
>Check
Zero Skill
>Check

Torb is just blizzard catering for wow fans. Hate the little (definately not a dwarf) fuck

The game is toxic as all hell, even if youre doing a good job they still call shit on you cuz youre not "working for the comp"

I haven't played it but I hear a lot of the appeal is in the character selection and how unique their playstyles are

You'd enjoy this game based on the description of your preferences. Go have fun!

good game, DEFINITELY better than what it was at launch.

Blizzard plans the updates for this game to be in the long run, not sure when they'll stop adding characters or maps, but as long as it's good there'll always be more shit.

get it

You sound like one of those flaming faggots who loses every game

It's a team game, not get the most kills dipshit

I'm 3387 in comp. I dont lose every game and you missed your trips bitch.

I get most likes and medals playing mercy tbh. Ppl appreciate team players.

See what i mean guys seeeeee!!!!. And who said anything about kills dumbass

by "doing well" what do you mean?

Being a solid ass ana healing everybody. But no they want lucio, i suck at lucio :(

Then say that you cant, I have never met a team who has bitched at an ana for not being a good pick for a comp. ever.

Overwatch was really fun below 100. Once you get that star, it guarantees you will lose a lot of fun while playing. In my experience, we either wipe the floor with them, or get completely cucked. Every 20 matches maybe do you get two teams that aren't completely retarded, and you get to have a good time.

have you tried Minecraft?

it's fun, but it's better with friends.
tbh i'd get it for pc

So you lose every game.

This game is INCREDIBLY fun with non autists

>doing competitive match with 5 friends on watch point Gibraltar
>enemy has a slow Tanky comp
>they get all three points on attack, we get all three
>we have a minute to push the payload from one end to another or we lose
>we all play as fast heroes who can stay alive
>3/4 match is in overtime, we push the payload until the end point
>Final score 6 to 3