Rate her dumbass chest tattoo

Rate her dumbass chest tattoo.

New Rule: If your girlfriend has a tattoo and you know about it, you're a cuckold.

We all know that girls who have tattoos are easy to fuck. That's just common knowledge.
If you fall in love with a girl you know to have a tattoo and you ask her to be your girlfriend, you are aware that she's promiscuous slut and you want to commit to her anyways.

How is that any different from cuckolding?
>it isn't

Warlock class emblem

5/10

Hey fag what's wrong being a cuckold? It's a fun sexy lifestyle.

Someones a little sensitive

>Whats wrong with being a cuckold

harlot/10
>"her"

Mmmm pretty shit/10
Nothing wrong with tattoo's, just an overall shit design/piece, bad line work, horrible shading etc. looks like a backyard job. Would not be happy if that was sitting on my chest.

2/10
can we rate her?
all her

That looks like it should be in the original doom. Same graphics and all.

Mediocer line work, hortible shading. Details will disolve in less than 8 years.

>ask her to be your girlfriend
how was your winter break from middle school?

Piece on her arm is even worse though, generic wrist cross. The amount of girls that pop into my shop asking..

more interested in her fullmetal alchemist tattoo on her arm

It's a black blotch of cancer

videogame and anime tats, from games and anime that aren't complete shit. 7/10 if she's beaten doom, 5/10 if not.

Fits her thrashy image.

cool, if you tie her up she can still scratch her nose

could be worse

fma/10

7/10

I like these things.

She's fucking pretty, faggots

d'you like?

/thread

you like!

Personally, I think she is really fucking hot. Her chest tattoo isnt that bad either. It has room to be expanded upon and it can be really epic.

Coherent
/thread

It will look like a blob of shit when she's 70.

0tits/10

Nah bro, as a tattooist, it's fucking horrible. The circle isn't even a fucking circle, nor is any of the cross straight. If I produced that as an artist in my shop, well best say goodbye to my clientele.

I hope that's a same fag, Becuase that was a retarded post to agree with.

you surely like!

my wife actually has the same tattoo on her back, but the artist didn't freehand it like that. actually made a stencil based on a large and detailed picture we gave him of it. ended up being way better than that.
I mean, its not bad, just doesn't have the crispness i expect when looking at that specific tattoo.

10 bucks says that wasn't produced in a shop

I dated a white girl with dreads once. I took her to get something to eat at a vegan restaurant and a fucking maggot fell out of her hair and onto the table. It bounce and landed on my plate. We both stared at it for about 30 seconds without saying anything and the she ran out of the restaurant crying.

I've never seen her since.

All tattoo wearing people are criminal. Fact.

This guy's like "We all know that girls who have tattoos are easy to fuck. That's just common knowledge.
If you fall in love with a girl you know to have a tattoo and you ask her to be your girlfriend, you are aware that she's promiscuous slut and you want to commit to her anyways."
where'd you learn that? tumblr? seriously it's mentally retarded

Post her nudes nigger.

No your tattoos are shit.

She has a decent tight body but I just still can't get over that fucking tattoo.

nailed it.

fpbp

lol

Yeah I said that about the chest piece too, definitely a backyard job.

Did you finish eating?

jizz on it and get over it dude, its not like your gonna marry the slut

right where you can't really cover it.
that's going to limit her job options.

looks like a trainwreck overall, i wouldn't hire her anyway.

She looks greasy and like she smells bad

no. I told the waitress that I found a maggot in my food and my date ran away, so they comped my meal

Wow holy shit. Think of the bullet you dodged tho.

hahahahahaha

Still waiting to see what tat girl's tits look like.

I prefer that to the stretched nasty ears and the nippy ass hair

sexy girl

currently the strongest in patch... but,
rogue 4 lyf

Hipster/0

Isn't it past your bedtime kid?

Ewwwww, nipple hair?
Yeah, that really doesn't surprise me.

I wanna see more of her. Tattoo is extremely meh, bordering on shit-tier, but I'd fuck her silly anytime.

>you are aware that she's promiscuous slut

having a tattoo doesn't make a girl promiscuous. My girlfriend has a tattoo and she would never cheat.

She's not like that.

>she would never cheat

Hahahahaha, wait till you find her with a nigger

Why? What did you do when that happened?

>she's not like that
i laugh and I laugh

Terrible/terrible

This might be difficult to accept and I don't expect it to happen now but remember this:

They will ALL cuck you under the right circumstances.