Wwyd thread. rp for rp

wwyd thread. rp for rp
get fucked up if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

twixar.me/MLC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have dark top hold down white top while they're drunk and let me violate white top while biting and sucking on her tits until theres bloodies teeth marks. Fill white tops pussy up with my cum while she struggles

I would fuck her as soon as she got off the toilet.
Do mine.

wwyd?

Follow her as she wanders off alone exploring. Come up behind her and knock her out with a rock. Pull down her leggings and panties, then fuck her ass hard while rubbing her face in the ground

i d fist her cunt while i fucked her tight asshole until my cock is covered in cum and shit and then make her lick it clean.

What kind of panties would she be wearing?

Little pink and white spotted cotton ones

What would she say as she wakes up?

tit fuck her raw, then hold her to the ground and take her from behind, finish on her face.

ITT: 14 YEAR OLD CRINGE

Sneak up on her as she lays there. Tazer her until she passes out. Undress her, tie her wrists and ankles to 4 horses. Fuck her in her pussy hard as she comes around. Once I've finished with her and she's dripping with my cum, make the horses walk off in 4 directions ripping her apart. Courtorise the wounds and take her back to mine to use as a sex toy.

Push her into the nearest bathroom stall, pressed up against the wall. Panties to the side, I'd rub her pussy until it was damp enough for me to slam home. Hard and fast, using her until I pull out and cum on her cunt and legs.

Roll her onto her hands knees, push her face down into the grass. Tug her jeans down to expose her pussy and fuck her without preamble. She can be as loud as she likes.

Get her to expose her tits while she sucks on me, swallowing my cock and teasing my length before I spray on her face and breasts.

Keep one hand on her throat so I can restrict her breathing while we fuck, choking her a little longer each time until she learns not to fight it and keep her hands on her tits, at which point, I'd fill her with cum.

Face down, ass up, eat that pussy and ass until she begs me for more, and then pound her tight slit from behind, smacking her butt and pulling her hair as I near orgasm.

Replies get replies.

Push her head forward onto the statue so she ends up deep throating it, pull down her panties and fuck her from behind. A queue forms behind me and as soon as I've cum and finished with her, another guy takes my place and uses her as a sex toy. Finally after 10 guys have been in and used her, she just lays there quietly crying filled and covered in cum

wwyd?

These what would you do threads are so sad and cringy

The small bitch needs to see ten studs taking one after the other the big goddess, dumping their sperm inside, sowing with their cocks and fertilizing with their seed the precious tall big wench.
For myself, I would have absolutely no problem being in the middle of the gangbang, and fucking my goddess sticking my cock inside her holes, already filled with other males's cum. Instead, i would be quite proud to be among those who where allowed to dump their sperm inside her.

Take the one on the left into a back ally. Expose her tits while shes stagging around drunk and make her kneel down and suck my dick until I cum on them and then leave her there.

Wait for a bit, then take the one on the right back to my hotel room. Tie her up on the bed and spend the night slowly, but roughly fucking her holes until they're all filled with cum, then kick her out.

Get her drunk and tie her up in some woods. Strip her naked and lash her back with a branch until she's crying. Get her down on all fours and fuck her hard from behind while pulling on her hair and groping her breasts

Wwyd to Maddie?

Come up behind her with my hard cock out. Pull down her panties and push her to the floor. Mount her and fuck her ass hard before filling it with my hot load

Take her to my room, tear off most of the costume. I'll just cut a hole in her panties, tearing my way through to her pussy and ass, Have her bite down on the sword as I force myself up her.

Bind her wrists to the corners of a table, leaving her bent at the waist. Tug down her pants and go back and forth between spanking and caressing her ass and pussy, until I shove myself inside her and ride her roughly until I cum in her hot slit.

Slap that look off her face and while she's stunned, rip her shorts off. Slap and denigrate her while I fuck her, finishing with a load on her face before I leave her to clean herself up.

Wait until she's passed out from too much drink, then open her mouth and slowly dip my cock in, getting deeper and deeper with with dip while playing with her pussy. Then when I'm rock hard, spread her legs and slowly but roughly fuck her, finish by cumming in her eyes

Bend her over facing the bathroom wall and just widen that ass with my dick until a train coins fit in there

Pick one and WWYD

wwyd to these sisters?

Pick and WWYD

She can keep those "fuck me" boots on, but everything else has to go. I'll hold her legs wide apart and grind into her cunt until my cock is slick enough, then push her legs up to expose her ass and tell her she should relax.

Take middle home and tear the buttons off that dress to expose her body. With a handful of hair, put her on her knees and guide her mouth up and down my dick, before pushing her onto her back and taking her on the floor to fill her with cum.

Pick one, or both.

I'd make leftie strip rightie while I masturbate furiously to them. Then I'd make leftie go down on my while rightie plays with her plump tits and fingers her pussy. Then I'd nail rightie in the ass on all fours while leftie sucks my balls and fingers my prostate.

Wwyd to my slut girlfriend? She likes when other guys want to fuck her. Be as creative as you want; she'll see it. Btw, she likes gangbang scenarios

wwyd? r4r

Wwyd my sister in law

I'd make them strip each other down, watching their eyes as they start to stare lustily at each other's exposed bodies, then I'd make them undress me, my hard cock being touched and stroked by them each as they fight over who would be first to suck it and take it inside.
When I find out who's most eager I would make her go last, having the other two watch me bend over the least willing, fingering their ass while pumping my cock inside of them until they're begging for more like a good little slut.

I will spread mayonnaise on them and let it stay in the sun for 2 hours . After that , wipe the mayonnaise off with some slices of white bread and forced to force feed each other , while singing to the tune of "Barney"

She loves to make people cum

titfuck left and let those DSL work

wwyd to georgia?

wwyd

Would take both girls and force them both on their knees i would throat fuck both and watch them gag and choke on my cock i would fuck lefts tits and then use rights ass until i needed to cum. I wpuld pull out and get them both one their knees and cake their faces in cum.
Reply 4 reply

sorry forgot to rp, no choice because damn

Wwyd to my gf?

thnx, I rp'ed but to the wrong user

wwyd?

I'd stuff her panties in her mouth to muffle her moans and screams as I ate that tasty looking ass. Spitting on my cock, that'd be all the lube she gets before I push myself inside her, thrusting as deeply as possible. Before I blow, I'll pull out of her gaping ass and pull her head up, spraying my load on her face and having her clean my cock with her mouth.

A lot of cunts seem to miss that whole "reply for reply" thing.

I've seen her before but jesus christ she gets me diamonds, moar?

I'd have her lie on the bed face down and take off those shorts. I'd lick bite and squeeze that ass like there's no tomorrow. I'd put my cock at the entrance and slowly get the tip inside. then I'd take it out just so I can watch it go in again. repeat until I can't take it anymore and shove my cock all the way inside and unload my balls deep inside.

wwyd? r4r

wow, american girls are ugly

cleave that body with dick like a jackhammer

I would take off her glasses so she can't see my huge cock and she surprised when I put it in her ass

How about this big tittied bitch

wwyd?

Replies for replies

"damn what a tiny dick"

tottaly fuck her w respect all pleasure would go to her

Lock both in a room for 3 months and see which one ate the other.

I would let both have some Lesbian sex, while I fuck the left in the ass and cum on her tits.

wwyd to tess?

Wwyd to her

Would creampie repeatedly, depending on age.

twixar.me/MLC

2ould love to fuck leftie in the ass then cum in her pussy and after make righty eat lefty out while i fuck righty

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

Nice

Moar

Yummy

Right for sure

Nice

Both good

Throw that dress up over her head