For fucks sakes, Sup Forums. Am i going bald?

For fucks sakes, Sup Forums. Am i going bald?

I'm only 18 and maybe i'm just scared because that shit runs on my family.

I wouldn't have a problem with fully shaving my head if i could grow facial hair, but i can't.

Am i condemned to look cancer patient tier, anons? How do you dealt with it?

have fun with your bald ass head by the age of 30. next time get better genes

Get a good body & live like a fucking don

you know the cheat codes to this universe
care to lend me one or two? for my next respawn

Don't trip about it dawg. Bitches don't care much about hair line. I'm 26 now and it took me many years to realize that. You may never go fully bald and even if you do you don't want some shallow bitch that judges someone based on something out of their control.

Finasteride

Yes.
Shave it all off before folks laugh at you.
You'll look way cooler with a skinhead.

I started going bald at 16 but it stopped at 20. Now my hair won't grow any longer or shorter

doesnt that shit cause a no-boner side effect

go buy some finasteride immediately, and stay on it.

yeah looks like it. i also started going bald when i was 18, i'm 22 now and still not completely bald. i cut it short because i have a wacky head, you look like you could pull off the shaved head look though. don't worry about it too much man, it made me really depressed for a while which stopped me from getting pussy (hairline is worse now and i'm getting pussy)

Bullshit it only happens on like 2% of cases

For me it was temporary. First couple of months no sex drive no boners. Six months in the only possible side I'm noticing is lowered ejaculate volume, but drive and hardness have returned to normal.

Listen up user, you're not going bald, you're maturing. That includes your face and hairline. I'm in the same boat as you, and my hairline shifted like yours, then stopped. You're fine

Ok listen faggot. The same hit me when i was 16 years old. The hairline got higher and higher. First i thought that this is terrible, actually it is not. I know i wont have a fully heared head ever again. The first time might be a lil shitty, but short hair wont make you ugly or something. You simply have to get oder that you dont seem special. Im 27 now. A lot of people my age got the same amount of hair or even less. Like i said, only the first time is shit, you will be the only one with this few hair in your age. You simply have to make your self clear that you cant change this and accept it. After that it wont be anything negative.
The same is with beard, i hadnt any facial hair until i was 22. Do not let this affect your self esteem. It is nothing wrong with a balding head

haha yes, you goin' bald son

Probably. I started noticing I was going bald when i was 18.
Honestly, just know when to call it quits. I tried keeping my hair around for 2 years too long, looked like a retard, had to wear hats all the time. Shave it when it gets too thin and let people get used to it and don't beat yourself up about it.
I'm 27 now, still hate that I don't have hair but it gets easier the older you get.

The chance of genital dysfunction is almost nonexistent. Allle the horror stories you can read on the internet is from a very loud minority, who most likely have a miserable life and needs something to blame their feeble minds for.

Most people go on and live their lifes as usual, and of course they wont care to write about that on the internet.

Shave your head, grow a beard and start working out.

Yup, you're going bald. Start clipping you hair when it really kicks in. Not the end of the world. Some ladies like that look.

Not gonna say there's anything wrong with a bald head, but if I have the chance to slow down my hairloss and almost stop it for the next 10 years or so, and all I had to do was to pop a pill a day, then I would say that sounds quite close to a fucking miracle and I'll take it.

quit whining

things could be worse

can you guys testitfy to those claims with some proofs of your own? some before and after pics
assuming you have used the substance accordingly yourselfs with good gains and no side effect

Scotty Cranmer?

i thought i was balding, this made me feel better about myself. Thx op

NL?

yes

Yes, you are balding. But it could be worse, you could have cancer. or you could be a nigger. or a nigger with cancer

You don't have to worry about it. Early balding gene come together with heart failure gene. You will have an early heart attack and die and not have to think about your hair.

I've only been on the pill for 7-8 months.
You need to be on it for 2 years to see the full potential. But I can already tell it have halted my hairloss. I don't have the same insane itching on my crown and my frontal hair region anymore that were driving me nuts.

I surpassed a shed that started a month or so after I started taking it, and now I shed like a normal person would do.

I'm washing my hair with 2% ketoconazole as well once a week. Some studies shows it helps with growing hair, but I just like to apply it so my scalp feels clean. Other second day I use a normal dandruff shampoo, because that 2% really can dry your hair out.

tbh white people pull off shaven bald whilst niggers usually do cancer bald better

Shave your head. Grow some facial hair. Work out. Shave your nuts. Get a decent course in a trade field. Enjoy making good bank, and fucking good women. All set.

I should add that I've noticed new hair growing out already. And it propably started doing so around 6 months on it.

Only side effects have been watery semen

I got some ball ache a few months in when I tried to switch to a cheaper brand. Bought some 5mg, that I chopped up. And I noticed my itch came back as well those week I did that, so I'm back on 1mg from the brand I started with.

Thats pretty bad for 18, but hair isnt everything.

I'm 32. I noticed my hair thinning and hairline receding when I was 28, and 5 months ago it was very noticeable (worse than yours is now). I went to a dermatologist and he gave me a prescription for finasteride and said to use it with modinafil (rogaine). Its been about 5 months, and I've seen a major improvement in fullness, and the recession is slightly improved.

The only side effect I've noticed is the occasional pimple on my face.

>30

OP will be bald and a beardless AIDS moby in three years max.

stop jacking off it releases DHT which causes hairloss

doesn't matter as long as you're not fat.

if I stop will my hair grow back?

wait, that shit is real?

no

and no it is not real.

just embrace your new slavic look and go raving or some shit they slavs do

>and no it is not real.
yeah, it is.
Pray to God.

no

its not true

What kind of slavs are you talking about doe

It's definitely egg

started losing my hair at 17. now i just buzz my head with clippers. i can grow a decent beard