Can we have a dolly thread?

Can we have a dolly thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Mental_Illness
reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/5lljvg/a_girl_hangs_herself_on_a_livestream
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute and crazy. shame.

Yes, OP, we can. I can't stop thinking about this whole situation, it's fucked.

Yes

Heartbreaking dude, it's sad that she actually did it.

She is perfect
Nether I, seriously its been night and day thinking about it, I know people suicide every single day but damn, I felt this was really diferent, the livestream, the light, her mother calling, the way she looked, etc.

Exactly, I'm somewhat glad I'm not the only one who's obsessed over it. It hurts me.

Someone post the vid, I want to fap.

>She is perfect
>is

Was

lol, Sup Forums..

Man up Sup Forums you made people set themselves on fire you let people bleed to death YET YOU CRY AT A GIRL HANGING HERSELF EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOT DO IT

she looks slavic. why isn't she squatting?

Why the fuck this didn't make it world wide and Todd did?

Where is this from?

It's different to you because you're a creepy pedo that wants to fuck her. One little pretty bitch hang herself and this entire board gets flooded with this shit. Being molested by a pedo is one of the reason she fucking killed herself in the first place.

>implying a loving pedo and a rapist are the same

her diary on quotev

Since someone answered before me here's more

Queen of Sup Forums

Come on someone has to have a link. I want to cum while fapping to her twitching feet

This

>implying they're not

So some of you monumental bellends are blubbing over a self absorbed whiny brat hanging herself but you'll happily kek to people being set on fire or having their throats cut?

fucking pricks

Sums it up quite nicely

Go back to tumblr newfag

I don't know what you're all talking about so...
>Tits or GTFO

>implying paedophilia isn't a sexual orientation like being gay of straight

Just like had said, stop fucking crying. We're the same people who let others blow their brains out, hang and cut themselves, blow themselves up and set themselves on fire, endorse others to murder people, crash important public events regarding life threatening issues yet you people cry over a 12 year old who killed herself because she was being bullied? Fuck off you whiny faggots. We didn't do it, and even if we could have helped, you damn well know we wouldn't have, and instead would've encouraged it. You shouldnt be moping around and crying about it since you had no ties to her in any way, and you wouldn't have even talked to her outside of facebook. I dont care, and neither should you. She killed herself and thats that. Hundreds of kids kill themselves everyday yet I dont see you fags complaining about them

I've never kek'd about anyone being set on fire or anyone's throat being slit. Idek what you're talking about

triggered much? If you can't stand the double standard you can fuck off to whatever hole you crawled out of

can we get some links / info in this thread pls

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/

Not crazy, user.Traumatized. Hurt. Needing support and healing.

This shit had me so sad all day and I couldn't stop talking about it to people

Maybe you should watch the video? It mentally fucked me up so badly.

Ahh yes I can feel my boner growing

it's tragic what this girl did to herself. i'm not edgy or jaded, honestly, but i read her diary entries and i hear entitled immaturity not getting what it wants and throwing adolescent tantrums about it. adolescence is tough, but it sounds like her problems were self-created. wish she could have found her way through the preteen madness. sorry she put her loved ones through this. RIP, little one. At least it's over for you.

She had a nice bewbs for her age

i quit obsessing yesterday. Prayer mindset helped.

I don't know who that is but I can tell she's going to be fat when she gets older. I'm guessing in 10 or 15 years.
I'm a fat psychic. I can tell. (that doesn't mean I'm a psychic who is fat. it means I can predict who will be fat and I'm very good)

Not sure what "double standard" you're talking about dumbass. I told people to stop sobbing over a girl hanging herself. If you mean for mean for me to stop telling others to stop crying, no, fuck off. Please, forgive me user for not wanting /b filled with more retards crying over a suicide that they dont care about

implying that rapery isn't a sexual orientation

>still rape though

That's what I said, crazy. It doesn't how she got crazy, the point is she was crazy. She was a crazy chick.

I'm also a certified psychic and I predict that she won't be getting any fatter anytime soon

Seriously, where are the nudes?!?

people yes
not gifted young girls whom do it to themselves with uncanny determination
she was really exceptional and she made her death a message to raise awareness

yes

There has to be some of her abuse right? If it was even true at all... at least she must've send someone bewb pics?

Thank god you can't rape the willing. I get so rough with girls I gave scars to a couple of them.

Yeah, I watched the video. Again, dont care. There are tons of videos about people murdering each other and committing suicide on this site

also it is justice: her fam didnt value and respect her enough, so we can do that now.

don't make the mistake of thinking people in this life will get what they deserve.
they won't.

I hope she gets justice too but can we let these threads go?

there is no crazy, user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Mental_Illness

Self traumatized. Nothing bad ever happened to this girl except her own pathos.

Yeah. Guess I should have read the thread first.
Any nudes?

no, these threads will be here for ever

Kek I though that was a concept from the 19th century?

if you're interested in my philosophy, I think we're on a downwards slope. Sure it will get better, but it's prolly going to get worse before that. So I'm just indulging in hedonism by having self destructive fun like casual sex, drugs, drinking and video games.

I'm waiting for them myself kek

Why do you insist on being so autistic? The rest of the world knows what the word "crazy" implies.

link to the video? I'mma make a webm so I can post it on Sup Forums every day.

Triggered af rn

who? you? why?

>mfw i can also see the rope on the tree

Is that the tree, btw?

That house looks depressing. :^(

Not for at least a year

Me too man I really want to see her tittays

Even though I don't agree with what you said..

Check'd

She was 12 years old what the fuck is wrong with you.

not him but why so angry? look here that's a decent looking set of tits, judging by the cleavage.

I'm sorry for trolling bro.

I didn't see the vid, don't want to either. But I guess she's liked because she's like a martyr. I made it to almost 30 without killing myself, yet the next generation does it after just one decade. The world has gone to shit and there's nothing we can do but detach

>Implying I'd really want to see her tits knowing she's the embodiment of a sick society.
Well maybe I do now that a phrase it. For artistic purposes.

Someone got the fucking video?

yes you idiot
the tragedy is that she hanged herself
if she had been killed it wouldnt have moved us

>because she was being bullied
you havent read anything about her life
go back to being lectured by your mother

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/5lljvg/a_girl_hangs_herself_on_a_livestream

rip

Nicole makes a pretty fucking good point actually. Either way parents are to blame. What a fucking waste of potential.

Neat, you used my picture. I did a lot of searching lol

Yup, she was so smart for a 12-year-old. Just look at her grammar in her diary.
Jesus Christ, when I was 12 I played club penguin. How times have changed

This item has been deleted because of a possible violation of our terms of service!

The world has become a depressing place. I wish I was still a kid in the 90's.

check the comments fucktard

here you go mang.
bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

>it was all her father
>i have no blame in it

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/comment-page-2/
heres the video and a bit more

Same, sadly I can't remember the 90's. I was born in 96

It's always been a depressing place. You're just aware of it now.

it was all good until around 2005. Good time for games too.

Is there really anything to do but detach from this sick world and just live your life the best you can while waiting for death?

Supressing sexuel feelings, wich are biological normal. So you won't be seen as a weirdo. by a society witch build its values on a book written by old man who's dicks don't work. who are pretending to be saint's. is insane.

what is wrong with you.

I guess, it was always happening. Globalisation is a double edged sword in the end tho.

we care, honey
you can go back to minecraft
people get what they deserve and can take
for karma to be applied, there has to be a vehicle able to experience it
as in if you have no emotions you wont be able to feel the emotions you made others feel
but as soon as you refine your emotional nature, you might get that karma (if you getting it helps everyone involved)
divine justice is just that, divine
it's not always instantaneous because it doesnt need to be, even because it being such would produce more chaos not less
karma isnt even "justice" per se, it means literally the working of the law of cause and effect

The depressing part is the search at the end. That's easily the worst thing to watch, the famiy's reaction.

Fuck you and your mom for having you talking about a tragic 12-year old girl like this. She was still young enough to have birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese's.

that sensual pre-suicide smile

Oh dude I remember so much of 2005/06. I was young, happy, liked yu-hi-oh and Star Wars so much. Don't like them anymore sadly. It snowed more, and music wasn't as fucking cancer as it is now, and society wasn't so gay and corrupt. Little girls are twerking now, middle schoolers having sex, etc. I ducking hate this earth

THAT PICTURE IS SPOOKY AS FUCK

There is no karma or divine justice retard, only chaos. You'll find out life isn't perfect as soon as someone like a parent, a gf or a good friend tears you a new asshole.

not really. it's just a girl looking at the camera. are you scared of the dark?

:(
Goddamn. She still was a kid too on December 30th.

IS THAT HER POOL? MY POOL WAS A DIGGED DITCH WITH DIRTY WATER AND I HAD SHITTY CLOTHES.

WHAT EXACTLY WERE HER ISSUES? WAS SHE MOLESTED?