Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtu.be/QfDxg0pJAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do it and post results, then.

Is this one of those newfangled copypastas?

i dont think you can fuck up a gorilla

Isn't Mayweather setting this up? But with two gorillas?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

that nigga would snap yo dick off like a celery stalk and throw it in the tall grass, never to be seen again

10 of you could maybe do it, if it was in a deathmatch arena where you had to win or die

Non-human primates have a lower motor neuron to muscle ratio. This means that they have less fine motor control, but much more raw strength.
Basically, a chimp/gorilla that doesn't look super muscular is much stronger than a human with similar muscle mass
They also don't feel pain quite like we do, and won't give up from superficial wounds
tl;dr it will punch a fuck ton harder than you'd expect, not equivalent to a human with the same amount of bulk
it also won't stop fighting if you land a few good shots to the face, it'll just get angrier and try to kill you even more
I know this is probably copypasta, but here's your response anyway

such bait. i'll bite.

dude, this gorilla will grab you by the legs and literally rip your arms off. good luck with all those MMA and boxing skills when you're bleeding out of your empty shoulder sockets.

>Gorilla can deadlift 1500 to 1800 pounds
>Strongest human can lift 1155
>You are not that strongest man
>GG no re

The problem is, you honestly will never know until you do it... and if it suddenly becomes apparent that you aren't the great fighter you thought you were, the gorilla doesn't understand the concept of a tap out. Still, would probably pay to watch

i think the joke isn't that you chose a gorilla, but that you think 7 years is a long time for any meaningful experience as a fighter or athlete in general.

Dear Dumbass OP,

You have NO chance against a silverback gorilla. Honestly you have no idea how strong, fast and agile they can be. No man, no matter how strong, is even close. No man, no matter how fast is even close. Without a gun and distance you would be dead in just a few minutes.
How do I know? I am a gorilla keeper at a zoo.
You have 0 chance of survival.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

Think what you want, baitshitter... that gorilla will kill you then fuck you in a matter of about fifteen seconds.

Gorillas literally have 5 times the strength per muscle mass of humans. They are literally stronger than ten men combined and have massive jaws with sharp teeth. You would never survive, you're a moron.

I don't know what kind of drugs you're on, but take this into consideration. A chimpanzee had 5 times the strength of a human, and weighs about the same. Now that big ass motherfucking silverback is 30x stronger than that, sure you might be fast, but he is built to kill. If you think you can pull this off, stream it. I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off when that gorilla buttfucks you with your own arms and legs.

Three options here:
1. This is gay bait.
2. This is a copypasta, but still gay.
3. You're serious and super fucking stupid and super fucking gay.
>pick one
>pic related.

How does Ruquier remove his condom ?

Nice Harambe thread!

Retard

Even if you could dodge everything it throws at you youd break your hand trying to punch it to death

Maybe if you hit him in the temple super hard with your index finger in a position where your mid knuckle is pinpoint, because your finger nail area isnt hard enough, he might die.

gorilla's have massive upper body strength, but very weak legs. You definitely couldn't beat him with head punches, but if you put him in a figure four leg lock the gorilla would be completely helpless

The real issue is gorillas are really broad. If it ran at you and you dodged at the last minute, it couldn't be a quick side step, you wouldn't clear enough ground. You'd have to dive out of the way, which would leave you prone and off balance.

Is this fresh pasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

Do you see how fast that 350lb animal is moving...?

Pics or you are full of shit

Are you a grizzly bear? Because only grizzly bears can beat a silver back gorilla

Look. The Gorilla jas evolutionary power on its side. It was born to be a powerhorse animal. It would destroy you. You dont even rank on the list of tough things it has to fight just to prove its a syrong male

Look at those legs, they don't look weak to me
Also what do you think will happen while you try your best to grab one leg? It will rip your head off thats what

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>ive trained for years and ive beaten other humans
>600-pound gorrila
my moneys on walking tank ape

yeah dude you're right I'd fuck a gorilla's day if I was one to risk death unnecessarily. But no, you aren't going to fight a gorilla ever in your life so stop bragging

Even I could not handle that dude.

you dont need to start a thread, i know where you are comming from with this

you could literally just done this in a reply, you attention whore.

Gorilla would fuck you up

youtu.be/QfDxg0pJAX4

you mean like stab him in the brain?

well you can only use your hands because the gorilla does not know how to wield a weapon if thats the scenario.

''Dont bring a knife to a gorilla fight if the gorilla does not know how to wield a knife.'' - Homer

>some fat jap in a diaper can't beat dunstan

this means nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK67kaMWN-8

If you manage to do this, we can talk.

Srsly, if you were the best martial artist on the globe, you couldn't do it. Gorillas have less exposed vital areas than humans. Hit a human really hard in the throat, he will crumble, hit a gorilla there and he will probably bite your dick off. Your only chance would be to tire him out, but I think that's not realistic. He'd just have to land one good punch to seriously fuck up whatever game you have, everything that comes after that is just carnage.

Bitch please, I've been wrestling hippos into submission since I was 12. Gtfo with your beta gorilla fighting shit

As much as it is important to have had extensive training, fighting across species, you have to take psychology into account. I stopped doing this because it felt unethical, but fighting gorillas, a lot of it was about putting on a display of strength.

Hit the ground, scream, looked pissed. You'll the moment the gorilla looks spooked, then you hit hard.

The thing is, you can't afford to lose. I lost one fight against an old chimp, trust me, it's not a situation you want to be in. It's all nothing, you win or your in a world of unimaginable pain.

But yeah, it was good money while it lasted but my conscience got to me. I pummeled a pitbull bloody to just pay off some debts i'd racked up and bailed after that

This.