Got 3 weeks left to live...

Got 3 weeks left to live, just found out that my kidneys are failing and with no donor in site ill be taking my own life tonight goodbye b/ros

See you space cowboy.

Whew. Whats the hurry?

Do what you want, but you might want to enjoy a little bit of the life you still get.

I don't know, fuck a little bit, tell people you like/hate them, do random crazy things you'd always fantasized about.

This

You were never alive

i dont want to die to some disease
not sure on what i would even do..
yeah probably

If ur really gonna do it. And u want to talk to someone before u do. Add me on kik. Not gonna talk u out of it. Just dont want u to feel alone before u die.

You could shoot up a school or do some really illegal shit, like steal somebody's purse, or go into the hood and film a prank even though you know it'll probably go wrong! There are many possibilities, live a little!

dont have a kik but i can give you my number if you would like..
im unable to walk and have been bed ridden for the last 2 weeks even if i tried i couldnt...

Whew. Download kik fam. Dont post ur number here.

Oh, now this all makes sense. Well.. you'll always be an hero to us, my friend. Goodbye.

whats the worst they can do that wont happen to me on the 28th..

How are you going to off yourself?

Don't you want to try drugs of something? Don't want to bingewatch your favorite series/movies? Don't you want to do some painting or writing to be remembered by(even if it's shitty, just to express yourself)?

I'll donate you a kidney.

Whats the worst than can happen if u download kik?

well the meds im on if i take enough my kidneys should go my back up plan is basically pull my own plug..

wouldnt matter dont think im saveable at this point
your right ill try to dowload on this ipad in just a moment

get some DMT visit another dimension

I got some. So OP, if you come to Philly, you can get a kidney AND some DMT

That's how i would do it, overdose on something.

Less mess and you get a nice high before you crook.

>checked
Tough to OD on DMT though.

the DMT isnt to overdose. The DMT is to visit another place before he leaves. Doesnt need working body for DMT

Yeah, amazing shit. I think it would be funny watching someone attempt ODing on DMT (unless you do it IV, then it'd probably be pretty simple) via smoking.

what caused your failed liver

Op died.

omg that fat cat

If u ever end up getting kik u can find me here Schwinx. Otherwise RIP OP.

Just shoot up a place before you die, you'll become a Sup Forums legend

cya dude

Do something great OP.
Flesh my rot but your legacy will stay

What does your family think about your disease?

Share a dickpic before you go.
Also RIP faggot

See you space cowboy

I'll may put a thread every year on /b at this specific date in your honor.
10$/year, paypal: [email protected]

What an asshole

He is just doing business.