I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
But I'm wondering, how does, smoking, drugs, drinking. Make you feel?

Better in the short term, much worse in the long.

Resist.

I used to be like that. Had a few crazy years but I regret it now.
Do it when you're old, it's especially stupid when you're still developing and shit.

Meth is the only thing that makes happy

It makes you feel great, improves your popularity and makes it easier to approach women while simultaneously making you more attractive to them. Win/win/win/win. Get on board, loser!

All of them are fun but in certain measures. Personally never got past weed drugs-wise, but its been great so far. Sucks to overdo it.

sauce?

Weed makes you intensely interested in just about everything, also slightly tired and acutely aware of how you feel. Ultimately it is a very pleasant feeling.

With drugs the highs are higher and the lows are lower

KEEP GOING

name?

Dipping tobacco and moderate drinking is what I do. I feel like I could live without it, but I like to reward myself by allowing myself to consume them. I won't do any drugs other than alcohol and nicotine, and I'm a very happy person.

Thats all I have Pedro

In my experience asking people about their reaction to a substance only gives you 10% of the picture. For example, many people would tell you alcohol is great, well when I tried it I found myself anxious to the point of shaking. Weed tends to give people anxiety but it actually relieves mine almost all of the time. Make careful decisions and try new things, just take it slow and carefully

THIS!

This guy knows what's up. I didn't start smoking until I was early twenties and didn't get into drugs until I was past 30.

Try some and find out faggot

Tabaco is nasty, drugs are great and alcohol taste bad, but it can fuck your shit up

is her name Allison?

Agree on alcohol, it tastes awful, I don't get the attraction. I'll drink it if I absolutely cannot taste it but 99% of the time people don't know what they're talking about when they say "try this, you really can't taste it"

wow youre a huge pussy

Cause I don't like the taste of something? Sure kid, that's what that means

/thread

If you were drinking Grape Kool-Aid and said "I don't like the taste of it" I would get it, because you're drinking it for the taste.

But you don't drink alcohol for the taste. You drink alcohol to get fucked up, taste is negligible.

Well for my part I smoke weed every day and drink also every day and i is a moment that i really look forward to even if on the long therm it might not be that great.
Alcohol at moderate does makes you feel euphoric and also a slight body high and increased vasodialisation. Weed makes me hypomanic witch is also awsome

man up kiddo, that shit will put hair on your chest

No one drinks for the taste... People drink for the effect

Do coke at work for pace, drink every night to sleep, smoke a pack a day. Just kinda part of being a cook I guess. I hate it.

meth is the best. I highly recommend doing it.
release your inner child and become one with the planet.

No, you're a pussy because you only drink it if you can only 100% no taste it. I don't like the taste, but i will still drink it straight because im not a pussy

If I wanna get fucked up that's what drugs are for and there's much more variety in what ways you can get fucked up and it's enjoyable along the way.

I'm 36 and I've got more than enough hair on my chest thanks

Weed is cool but tbh can be overrated for the reacreational user. Its just a little boring( not saying you should do heroin because you shouldnt ) but its not that Wow! With weed. And alcohol is more of a social thing rather than get drunk and stupid you know? Even a cigarette to me is more of a social thing as well as weed, because instead of constant use its nice fo relax and talk with friends. Thats just my thing and its pretty cool. Always a chill time. But know your limits

checked.

man i really hate brown peoolpe, especially ones that look like that. Seriously they think look so good and cool, but no girls want to fuck them. Not even there own race, and they act like they're black, but no one is imtimidated by brown people because they're small and weak. Seriously i would kill myself if i were brown.

Alcohol is also fot getting fucked up you loser. I assume you just sit in your room all day smoking weed. Alcohol is for partying you fucking loser

I've never smoked tobacco, but since I have chronic sinus issues I doubt I'd be fun for me.

Weed (including said issues with smoking) doesn't make me feel good. I usually end up with anxiety or paranoia when I used to do it.

Even small amounts of alcohol (say, one beer) makes me feel like shit after I come down from feeling good. It isn't worth it to me.

Caffeine is my drug of choice, but it has it's problems too: increased anxiety, heartburn, and in some cases, explosive diarrhea.

what're you. a 11th grader

Never said it wasn't did I? Get angry more. And no, I don't smoke weed, doesn't do shit for me

hold your arm against a piece of white paper.
You are not white. You are browner than white.
you are a light brown.

Now kys please for sake of humanity. I hate fucking retarded inbred piece of shites like you. If i had to be a retarded inbred light brown piece of shite like your I would kill you.

Mfw faggots are so insecure about their masculinity, they'll drink shitty tasting, shitty-feeling alcohol and claim they're manly because of it. I feel you man, drugs are way better than booze, it tastes bad, takes too long and too much to do anything worthwhile.

>No, you're a pussy because you only drink it if you can only 100% no taste it. I don't like the taste, but i will still drink it straight because im not a pussy
>drinking even though you dislike the taste makes you alpha
Fucking teenagers. Just find stuff that you like and drink that. And if all alcoholic beverages taste bad to you then never ever call anyone a bitch on this subject again.

good for you op. You dont need drugs to be happy but some people do

lol i'm 6'5 buddy you aint killing shit with your frail small brown body. That's also the dumbest comparison. You guys are poo colour brown and you also smell like shit. We are more base colored, which everytype of girl likes. Seriously i would kill myself if i were you. You know how awesome it is being 6'5 male and white? Lol i pity your sad pathetic life.

i love beer, and whisky, gin, jager are pretty good. But i will drink anything even if i dont like it.

Grown ups? On my Sup Forums?

Like warm apple pie.

Smoking cigarettes sucks. No need to start that, since like 2005 cigarettes have been crap and make you feel like crap but so addicting you can't stop. I finally quit 2 years ago.

Do the fun kind of drugs. Weed, Coke, Shrooms and Acid. Do it in moderation and stay away from everything else.

To be vague, they make you feel euphoric, like how your head feels during an orgasm but for several hours.

Drinking is alright. I highly recommend Weed and Blow.

Acid and Shrooms is kind of a production to take because you should have a safe place to be and a babysitter your first few times before you move on going into the woods for a 8 hours alone.

Kek

>2013
>still advocating coke
faggot

Stay mad, cuck

I've never seen a better description of how weed makes me feel