Hey Sup Forums. I'm working on an RPG and everything in it are suggestions by you...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm working on an RPG and everything in it are suggestions by you. Anyone who rolls dubs will have their item added as long as it's not OP or already in the game.
Rules:
Anyone who rolls dubs will have their.. Thing.. added.
Quads gets to add anything. No matter what.
Enjoy.

First of all wtf is that character

Self-bump.

It's a living brick with mushrooms as legs, remotes as hands and the head of moot.

No one?

shit sucks

A magical horse dildo

Rolling for property buying and house owning mechanic.

winner

A super secret item that is just a picket sign that says nigger

Rolling for this

A dragon who's able to control time. He is either the bbeg or the warrior for the bbeg. He gets defeated when the character gives up and tries to reload the autosave from before he entered the boss room.

>A dragon who's able to control time. He is either the bbeg or the warrior for the bbeg. He gets defeated when the character gives up and tries to reload the autosave from before he entered the boss room.
Reroll

>
>>A dragon who's able to control time. He is either the bbeg or the warrior for the bbeg. He gets defeated when the character gives up and tries to reload the autosave from before he entered the boss room.
>Reroll
And again.

the final boss should be multi-stage

characters main ability is to shoot spunk out of his remote hands

win

Naked main character

This

Adolf Hitler Easter egg

Add Donald Trump with a special that allows him to build walls around himself and when ever he kills someone he says you're fired or get deported

How about a naked male character with shit always on his ass

don't we already have a main character?

Rolling.

What if you can choose what your main character is

Well the current main character sucks.

Roll for this

wasted get

Trips of truth. Yeah change the main character to a penis with a smegma special attack

trips of truth, rolling for naked moot main character

Rolling for a big black dick as a sprite.

rawls for lulz

Damn it.

Add a secret cave where it says "Sup Forums 4 lyf"

So, Hitler Easter egg ftw?

YES I GOT IT
BTW whats the game gonna be called?

Make the final boss a really stinky man, you have to defeat in less than 5 turns or you pass out due to holding your breath from the smell.

also make all companions cats.

rollerino

rolling for naked ned as the main character replacement

make the game in 3d

Faygo is a healing item. Different flavors heal different amounts. Red Pop is the phoenix down equivalent.

There's a side quest where the goal is to help a friend of the party seduce her hot mom. You can screw it up by seducing her instead. In fact, it's really hard to NOT seduce her.

Make the main characters love interest/relationship partner either a gigantic hand or a big rubber dildo. Programmers choice.

I give up

One of the mid-range weapons for the main character is a gun that shoots Froot Loops. No one is sure why it works.

A hidden place that is literally just giving the finger to the player

Reroll

Ima reroll two more times

Anything with Bdsm and make it as hd as possible

One more reroll

after killing moot, the main character should sing 'now we got bad blood"

Last reroll

Bdsm anything

Scout badges are a collectible in the game, gained by doing incredibly boring and repetitive side quests. They boost your stats by a tiny, tiny, ass-frickin'-tiny amount each.
These badges should include Lawn Maintenance, Milf Appreciation, Dilf Appreciation, Giving The Scoutmaster Ten Bucks, Advanced Pothole Repair, Knot Tying, The Other Kind of Knot Tying, Animal Husbandry, Animal Wifery, and Possession of a Bucket.

Bdsm

a 30 cm dildo as a master level weapon

Rerolling.

Dubs Sup Forumsros

best idea here. roll

Theresa May, wearing leather, chained to a spinning rack.

Make one of the badges "Biggest faggot in universe"

GET,

Also - Poutine. Heals the character and gives whoever downs it additional strength for a few rounds.

A black female character named negramantis.

Additional badges:
Buttlord Supreme, Buttlord Supreme with Cheese, Licker of Doorknobs, Interior Decorator, Interior Desecrator, and The Special Badge for Urethral Expertise.

Im gonna roooll

add pink guy

Im gona roll fer meself

I'll roll for that

Reroll

Penis sword. Hilt is made of balle

Balls* also reroll

Rolling for a ncp called the milkman but if you get him something (a mini cow or something like that) he will be your ally
And he attack enemies by throwing molotov milkbottles (a molotov cocktail but a milkbottle unstead of regular glass bottle) and other milk related attacks

A giant gaping asshole that you throw at people

These.

Fuck it, I'm going to roll for a jojo reference (maybe a character)

roll

A black man with an afro and a suit that blocks enemies

A mini Hitler that makes enemies suffocate then they burn

Rolling for a ncp called the pussy destroyer

Base it all off a song of ice and fire

Roll for this

I want the way to get the badge set to "Fail everything even your birth"

Checked
Add them op

inori yuzuriha

A massive trading sequence quest which runs the whole game and is quite difficult.

If you complete it, the item you get locks you out of the final dungeon/boss room.

I would request an NPC merchant by the name of DuckFuck McCuckSuck that sells nothing but hand towelettes. These towelettes serve no purpose, save wasting the player's funds.

A fedora that you put on that makes all enemies run away from you

I'm rollin'

roll

Dammit rolliner

Sinners Satchel - A legendary bag that stores the souls of the slain inside. Opening the bag releases them, causing either a large chunk of damage or an environmental effect.

rolling

Ill roll

An autistic penis. It doesn't do anything

Add big penis whipping
the player

i am roll for

rolling for this

Rolling for a 2% chance of being sexual assaulted by the guy in the pic

also roll