Hey, my girl just had a baby 2 months ago and she's feeling down about her body. Tell her she's crazy, b/...

Hey, my girl just had a baby 2 months ago and she's feeling down about her body. Tell her she's crazy, b/. She's here and I'll let her know what people think lol

I'd give her a good ole fashion dick down

ugh. baby-belly.

I bet her tits hang like saggy sandbags too.

Tell 'em, faggot.

She did well enough not to get stretch marks or the crinkly skin on her belly from the stretching. Oh and Any pics of her milky tits?

You're trailer trash mistress looks like a redneck's first trimester abortion. kys faggot

Considering she had a baby, she lookin noice

Fat fucking pig

/thread

yep. ruined and gross.

Are they pads to stop lactation? ...lol

She looks fine. Not to mention cuddly as fuck.

she looks jaundiced and flabby. tits too small and pussy too big.
> 1/10 wouldn't fuck even on a dare

I just fapped to her

How the hell would ya know her pussy too big if ya didnt even see ´er

Neckbeards.

That's all your ragged wife appeals to, now. Fucking neckbeards.

Gawd daym my dude

Other than her face, she looks really pretty.

I need to see with the bra off, pregnancy can do some shit to tits

Ok. You're crazy, bitch.

this. and the cunt up close.

Sad

Your body will never recover from the trauma caused by your child. Your hips have increased in width approx 3cm from the force of childbirth, this will continue until your golden years, so just extrapolate to get an idea of how big you will get. Gravity will also ensure the rest is dragged into the dirt. But you have a child now. You never have to worry about being attractive again.

In my honest opinion, she looks okay.

those milky tits look goood.

Go fuck yourself. Im married and happen to like the effects of babies on a womans body. Why does that make me a neckbeard?

Looks hot to me bro

She needs my jizz on that face.
Would facial/10

shes hot, would bang

8/10 body easy

>Virgin calling others neckbeards.
>Nothing personnel kid.

I would wreck it

Haven't you learned yet? this board is plastered in reddit cancer, these faggots here will turn down even the finest because of one detail that isn't agreeable.

Dude her body is hot! F*ck all the haters. Best part I see is a cute smile. Chicks who have had kids are hot for lots or reasons.

you attentionwhore

Give it 2 years tops and she'll be a fucking whale, you'll leave her because she's unattractive and some neckbeard or nigger will swoop in and pump 6 more kids out of her.

honestly just show us the nudes dude

Okay OP, I don't know who this girl really is or why you chose to share her picture in a known troll nest.

You shouldn't be surprised by the negative comments, but I imagine you aren't anyway.

That being said, I think her body is great. I prefer smaller tits on women, but considering that, I think she's quite attractive.

They might sag a bit... Or a lot. What matters is whether or not YOU find her attractive. Beauty is highly subjective (inb4 "evolution disagrees") and there are already more than a few peeps here who have expressed their attraction to her.

So yeah she shouldn't sweat it. Not all women can be Marilyn Monroe, but more importantly, not all men WANT Marilyn Monroe.

I'd rather have your girl then Marilyn.

Ignore the haters.

Unless your point is to only focus on the negative comments on which case my words won't mean dick.

>predictable

>anyone who likes what i like
>or disagrees with me in any way
>is a fedora-wearing neckbeard

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you

>hahaha found the neckbeard

But I shave daily. I don't even have a fedo-

>NECKBEARD NECKBEARD NECKBEARD NECKBEARD NECKBEARD NECKBEARD NECKBEARD!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!11!1!1111one

*what i DON'T like

Fucking phone. Guess that makes me a neckbeard then.

I'd fuck her stupid, OP. I mean I'd wreck that pussy. And plus she's lactating?? Holy shit yes

Lmao She is ugly fuck ass nigger :DDDDDDDDDD :PPPP

I don't know user... Maybe a nude would do the trick. It'd be nive even without her face.

This is my fetish. Can we get a first name, and a few more pics?

>implying the only reason id ever try to be realistic about attractiveness
>is bc im a whiteknightfaggot trying to rescue internet maidens for sex

Weak, user. Gotta do better than that.