Chubby/BBW

Chubby/BBW

Dumping

Anyone in here?

i cant stop thinking of the smell...

Every fatty I've ever fucked never stank. Don't have to be fat to stink, anyone with poor hygiene will smell.

what's your point about my thoughts? i cant stop thinking of the smell and you come here to talk about the hygiene of someone you doesn't even know personaly?! wtf dude, fuck off!

Nobody cares about your thoghta though. Get a fucking diary

unless you're going to ban me, i'll keep on dumping my thoughts over here. get used or get rekt.

Found the 15 year old

fucking nice

Someone posted a pic in one of these t breads the other day which I didn't save and can't find now. Was a roughly 20-25 year old white girl, standing up with her left leg sort of crossing in front of her right leg. Completely nude and she had really thick thighs. Picture looked amateur and that's the only time I've seen it so probably not posted here much. Did anyone happen to see/save the one I might be talking about? or if the dudes here, please post it again!

She had her back against a wall and I think that's all that was in the picture.

i guess you prefer to get rekt. go ahead, serve yourself!

Moar?

>leme play the retard for yall

No, thanks, mate. I'll pass.

Any interest?

This is what you spend your hour of internet time doing? School starts tomorrow right?

keep it coming

Full win or just clothed?

Yes. Moar plox

Other than to take shits and get snacks, how often do you leave that disgusting smelling room?

Guess both of us are spending our free ours here. Thankfully, my free times end tomorrow and, differently from you, i'm not unemployed, retarded or just a faggot. That's what i mean by "get rekt" and looks like it fits you nicely.

Good night, good fight, faggot.

register me interested now.

You are alone, fatty.

I'm at work right now fagboy

Green is such a good color.

looks like the mandibles of some insect larvae.

checked

phat gotta luv it

do you work as a mod of some tranny forum? woah, that's a hell of a job, feggit.

Get rekt anyways/sideways!

Looks like a hood rat. I hope this disgraceful whore doesn't have kids, for their sakes.

spankable

wow!! ATARI !!!

Grow up.

Says the person not posting pics

0/10 post keep trying

I know you have moar

But I am. I've posted a couple. Why are you so upset?

Wife

Get R3KT!

How ugly and depressed are you?

You're a brave man for marrying a girl with such an awful skin condition.

goddamn right interest.

Not upset, just wondering why parents don't monitor thier kids internet access

holy hell that is amazing.

wtf get that stick figure shit out of here.

good a good spread ass shot?

Aaahhhahahahaha! Is the hood rat your wife?! It makes so much sense now. Those kids are going to be fucked in the head.

Amazing

any toying shots?

Sweet comeback. God, you're dense as well as a horrible father.

You are projecting pretty hard here user, your virgin is showing

Nudes with face?

>projecting
I thought it was only pedophiles used this meme response?

Well meme'd, shit Dad.

Acusing of being 15 is the ultimate clue for retard detection.

Someone's insecure about being too old to be on Sup Forums.

You're one lucky fuck user.

Trying to get this thread back on track.

Now I get it. Your dad took one look at you and left and now you have a dad thing. Maybe your school has someone you can talk to about your issues

>too old to be on Sup Forums
OK I thought I was playing with a troll, I didn't realize you were really 15

I want to be that jewel

>oh, look at me, i'm 45 and still passive-agressively post on an anonymous tranny imageboard

sometimes, at early ages, you're still salvageable. can't say the same about you.

OK thanks for admitting you are 15. I'm packing up now cause my shift is almost done, see ya tomorrow, wait nvm. You go back to school tomorrow and I work during the day. Maybe I'll come on after work......... Lol j/k I only Sup Forums at work, I actually have a life.