Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeine so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm babysitting and am losing my mind from the screaming.

no.

under no circumstances should you do that.

fuck no retard

yes post results

Is it ok no. Can it be done and he not die yes. Should you do it....no u dumbass

>stale bait

Totally safe op! gluck

Retards.

The fact that you are even asking (Sup Forums of all places) this question means you should not be allowed around children. Learn to fuckin deal you brain dead, retarded buttfuckin faggot.

one of the reasons little kids cry so much is because their rapidly-growing brains are connecting so many neurons for the very first time in an attempt to rationalize emotions and other stimulants.

xanax is a neuro-inhibitor so you're risking the entire healthy mental development of the child just for your own comfort.

have you tried fucking feeding it? or asking it what's wrong?

That is such a dangerous option that even if the baby had a seizure disorder and "needed" xanax, it would still almost be safer to try and hope the baby can get past the seizures without the medication. You could fuck the whole baby up.

Do It

Better you take it and not bother the child with drugs.

Try blowing meth smoke in its face. Works every time!

Ya

That's child abuse. You'll be arrested.

Thats a quick way to kill a kid. Think anything happens, they need to visit a dr, they test for shit like that and welcome to prison

My parents gave me vodka or Valium when I was crying. I turned out just fucking fine.

No.

just like fucking a kid its only illegal if you get caught

take the xanax yourself and you wont give a fuck

Fuck it. Give him just a pinch in some juice and saw what happens.

im here all the time for 10 years and ive never seen this
fuck right off faggot

>Newfag detected

saved for delicious pasta later. thanks op.

if not trolling, who the f left you in charge of a baby??!?

Start with figuring out why the kid is screaming. There are medications appropriate for toddlers, but if the screaming is due to a crapped diaper or not eating all day, those are the issues to address.

Do you want to go to prison for the rest your life

this

Do it.

I am a medfag, it's perfectly fine to do it. Just make sure you monitor the child until it falls asleep.

One good kek that did give me

10 years :D

Unless you are making him addicted by repetitively giving it to him or giving him an overdose it should be A-OK.
Less dangerous than alcohol.

perfectly safe with small amounts

3yo won't even remember it, won't tell mom and dad

nice b8 m8

mix 2 mg with a beer and administer to child
im a doctor...njoy the quiet

Do it op post results faggot

Is op dead?

you should give them a lethal dose of morphine instead
works everytime

youre on Sup Forums so you cant be fine

Do it. Healthy shit lmao

you re on b so you cant be fine kek

roll for this. except take the codeine as well. maybe enjoy some liquor drinks as well.

I cant believe 39 newfags didnt know this was pasta.

No !!!