Her parents didn't raise her to be a quitter

Her parents didn't raise her to be a quitter.

Every time she said stop, her stepdad kept going.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/
trendingnewsarchive.com/2017/01/shocking-12-year-old-girl-committed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v5B9R_GWqo4
archive.fo/OEAay
youtu.be/9bOjc70f4p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy.

Awesome way top out yourself as a newfaggot who hasn't outgrown this type of shit though.

story?

this again

I laughed and fapped

/thread

Savage as fuk dog. Jesus.

What did Op mean by this?

depressive 13yo killed herself on stream by hanging

she died in a train explosion. her step dad was driving

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Yeah I'm gonna need to see that video. Got a link or a good search term?

Daisy's destruction

Here's a quick WebM
The full video is 45 min long and has her talking to the camera, setting up the noose, hanging, and then her mom or someone coming looking for her

That's just sad. Wait a minute! Trains don't exp

bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

I'll ask one more time

ANY NUDES OF HER ??

trendingnewsarchive.com/2017/01/shocking-12-year-old-girl-committed.html

youtube.com/watch?v=v5B9R_GWqo4

fap away

12 y.o. got killed by nerve gas

You're retarded. This is even apparent in your inability to use question marks properly.

fap fap fap

Terrible lighting. Very inconsiderate.

Go back to your hugbox faggot. Sup Forums has always been about this shit.

>question marks

They are called interrogation symbols you fucking virgin underage faggot

Ironic, considering I've been here longer that you. Don't bother trying to argue that fact, little kid. This isn't a discussion.

>newfaggot
Are you lost? Sup Forums is the original edgy

>look mommy, i'm replying to someone who wasn't talking to me because daddy wasn't around to teach me that's unacceptable behavior for a man

I have no idea what youre replying to...but wow do you sound like a fag.

:^) sure thing cpt. fgt

>another little kid pretending he's in a position to explain things to his superior

Holy shit, this is some premo stuff

she should have started earlier, there's not a lot of daylight left during winter

>...
>other people are the fags

stop being so edgy nigger

Confirmed autistic underage virgin faggot.

She's from my hometown. Her parents are absolute pieces of shit.

>Confirmed autistic
>double spaces his posts needlessly
>doesn't know how to use commas
Sorry you dad wasn't around. Now go look up how a man interacts with other men.

Stories?

...nohomo

they got her a vanilla cake for her bday when she wanted chocolate :(

Just grapevine shit from around town. Parents big into pills. Hillbilly heroin. Have a bunch of kids that they can't take care of.

You keep illogically hinting some daddy issues about me. It's starting to make me think you are really talking about yourself. I'm convinced now you're just some piece of shit angsty teenage dumbass. Fucking kid this board it for 18+ minimum.

thanks for the excuse to post a dick!

She died of eternal bleeding.

Just read her notes: archive.fo/OEAay and got strange feelings after that. Comparing myself in my 12 to dolly I was completely dumb

Such a waste, all that dedication to film it and you don't think of the lighting. Sad!

You weren't dumb, they say girls mature faster than boys for a reason.

>he doesn't realize that claiming someone is projecting is just an intellectually stunted persons way of saying "no u"
Yawn. You tried.

R u high? It's called external!

>she mentions triggers

good riddance

nice one a new louis ck stand up

why does it fade out?

She also really liked this boy and he didn't return the affection.

She says it as a disclaimer to anyone that will read it. It's like when you watch a tv show and a viewer discretion message comes on, it's literally the same thing as a trigger warning. She only used the work "trigger" because she grew up using it.

Use your fucking brain.

Yup, a whiny young attention whore offs herself before she can become a whiny grown attention whore. I'll be glad when this shit passes, this and the pic of the four niggers who tortured that retarded white kid.

Of you record until it runs out of battery it adds that fade out effect.

Kekd super hard

I am, im seeing she was going to grow up as a special snowflake attention whore and did the right thing.

you call that a dick ?

Do you guys realize that it is normal for kids now to have public profiles online? When we were growing up we imitated pro wrestlers, skaters, football, so we did what they did.

Today every kid wants to imitate their idols instagram, facebooks, YouTube channels. Katelyn was no different, all she was doing was trying her best to be normal because normal to her was being a public person.

She wasent an attention whore, she was just trying to do what she always wanted to be, to be normal.

i love the contract of the dark and light on her silhouette...very haunting and sureal

He isn't retarded just schizophrenic.

She didnt know shit about life and saying she's depressed and over a guy? She only killed herself for attention.

let be clear user, my siblings whom are 12 and 13 and their friends whom are also female have never uttered the word "triggered" and have never done anything remotely SJW. She was weak minded like the rest of the special snowflakes and it was too much for her obviosuly

came here to edge out

more than satisfied unfortunately
that mobile ringing while shes hanging there
fml

This, and "attention whoring" is actually completely normal behavior for children, because children depend on others for their survival. It's only when it continues into adulthood that it become pathological.

to be fair, she lived in a slum and her stepdad raped her

that's no excuse

LOL at this guy
Triggered by the word "triggered"

You keep using that word...

Coz it triggers you

it isnt triggering him or me you porch monkey.

are you a tumblrfag or not user?

I say he's just trying to provoke a "text war" with you,user.
I say,ignore him,replying to stormfags won't do you any good.

EVERYBODY DOWN ITS A SNI

Dear Diary,
I just can't do this anymore. I've lived months without my love, and I can't do that anymore. I need to find him, but... I don't even know where to start. I've decided to go on a mission, and to find him once and for all. Because I have made a conclusion that: I can't live without him.
I NEED his love. I NEED his warmth. It has been several months since I last spoke with him. And one of those months I actually tried to kill myself by overdose because I couldn't take the pain anymore. I just NEED to find my love.
I miss him SO dearly. I already have a few friends helping me to look for him, but I'm afraid that I might need more. If you're reading this, please PLEASE help me. I can't live without him. My heart longs for him.
He went by Ben Drowned. He claimed that he was the real Ben Drowned. Right now, I don't care. The last person to have actually know who he is, just basically vanished and we can't find her. Her name is Alexas. If you have ANY information about her, please contact me ASAP. She is known as a proxy of Slenderman, which I'm not sure is true, but it's the only lead I have.
Will you help me find her, so I can find Ben? I made a group called The Finders help me find my long lost love. Please help me.
Sincerely,
Dolly

LOL so triggered

Bet you are a MGTOW

this was my last post to him anyway but i appreciate the input user

I was hoping the video would show the mom finding the body. Sadly it did not

Let's imagine for a second a boy had written that..

>omg what a psycho, stalker, crazy asshole

Good one, OP!

That's cute precious snowflake

hanna's hanging
sally's swinging
roberta's rope
sandra's suffacation
angies angel lust

If we are to believe her writings her stepdad was abusing her and she was forced to sleep in a leaky room with a hole in the wall.

thanks pumpkin lips. remember i want my kitchen spotless when i get home tonight or youre getting the belt again

>There are people on this site that thinks she actually looks like this.

youtu.be/9bOjc70f4p8

bro i met her she was a chubby 13 year old but I didnt give a fuuuuuuck

it was at the stagecoach music festivle in 2004 or something

try harder.... kid

Can't trigger me nigger

I'm not an edgy teenager anymore. I like triggering you virgins

I, personally believe everything a disturbed 12 y.o. says or writes.

Haha someone sounds butthurt

>im not an edgy teenager anymore

youre right, now youre just an edgy adult virgin living in your mothers basement.

Shit, it's good she ended it now. She would have turned into a red headed attention whore.

Omg she died becuz the government is spreading chemicals in the sky. Chemtrails are real.

Wake up people!

It's not rape if she wanted it

Nah I've slept with one girl before
You are probly gonna grow up to be a MGTOW though

That was fast....almost fake even. Just so y'all know, suicide via rope is the easiest to fake up. Not that I care if the girl is still alive or not. Just don't trust what you watch on the net too easily.

>replies "kid" in nearly every post

Samefag much?

Also, find a new insult, newfriend.

>implies there's a difference

Helps to read the thread title, friend

Triggered
Triggered
Triggered
Triggered
Triggered