Gets a 6 figures job right after high school

>gets a 6 figures job right after high school
>bitch ruins his chance because of the "everybody should go to college" maymay
Is this the worse bitch in tv history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7St8JyAHtOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't her endgoal to eventually make him president?
sounds pretty nice if you ask me

As if America would elect a 5'5'' manlet as president lol

There hasn't been a single one below 5'10'' IIRC

she had mental problems, with his intelligence he could have become CEO eventually and its easier to become a CEO than a president considering his height.
Really shitty move in my opinion.

you can voice your opinion without using misogynistic slurs

FDR was 4' so I don't know what you're talking about.

fuck off cunt.

top kek

Haha

James Madison was the shortest at 5'4"

>Is this the worse bitch in tv history?
What solidified it for me was a flashback sequence when Lois was in high school. She was talking about how she was going to move to France.

5'11 vs 7'0 vs 6'0

whats worse is that she influenced Stevie's mom to say no too iirc right?

like jesus christ, it's not like a genius black guy in a wheelchair would have issues with going to college later on if he wanted to, let the kid make some money so he can have some freedom

...Lois explains that she and the family expect him to go to college, work harder than all of his peers(who will still look down on him), graduate, start off as a district attorney or running a foundation, be elected governor of a mid-sized state, and eventually become president. When Malcolm reasons that he could've taken the job, become rich and bought his way into office, Lois explains that he needs to struggle in order to understand, represent, and empathize with families like his own so that he can be one of the best presidents in American history. Hal also states that Dewey is expected to be rich and successful....

She's down there with Raymond's wife.

I hate this because Malcolm lived his entire life up to that point in pretty much poverty

part of the reason he succeeded was in spite of his situation

but no, become a janitor while going to school because Ivy league isn't hard enough as is, gotta learn those life lessons

blah

Ahahahahahaha oh my god

Did they ever explain why Malcolm didn't graduate college by at least 16?

she made the show unwatchable

Frankie munitz is manlet but we dunno if malcolm was. Tall kidz can haz L8 growth spurt so maybe his character would be average height

because plot, because the show would have been significantly shorter

in reality he definitely would have been out of highschool before he was a teenager though

she was crazy. its not like he could not do a lot for the little guy if he was a CEO.

Fdr was 6 foot and before u say hurrr duurrrr he wus a crippme he often used his Mr. Robobotto legs to force himself to stand upright causing him much physical pain just so everyone would know he was 6 foot master race. He did this wheb he gave his day o' infamy speech

She just wanted to make her kids miserable
like this guy said he pretty much could have made it by himself like Zuckerberg, Jobs or Gates.

To me it makes sense.

He's as smart as it gets and canonically he can literally pursue any career and exceed.

His mother saw this and understood that his son could amount to more than just earning a shitton of money since his teenagehood (and that would have fucking ruined him).

She wanted him to be well-educatedand to know what real life really is.

Honestly this seems great to me.

its not like Stevie's mom has any highground
dewey's piano episode is a good summery of this idiocy

>what real life really is
>in college
I'm a college grad and I learnt more in a year working for a company than all those years in class.

>the biggest cucksident we ever had was 4 feet
holy shit

We can agree hal was the best character right?

>dewey's piano episode is a good summery of this idiocy

Dewey's musical arc and earlier episodes of the show really pissed me off in this regard.

In the finale we're suppose to believe that Louis has always had the best long-term intentions in mind for Malcolm

this completely contradicts how she and Hal constantly ignored Malcolm's potential situation after situation, and kept showing that they didn't really have a real grasp for how smart he actually was

same situation just repeats for Dewey

well tell me what real life really is

Well yeah, he genuinly cared for his family and wanted them to be happy but lacked the means to make that a reality, all the while taking his wifes shit because he figured a broken home would be worse than one with a bitch in it.

You can sympathize much more easily with Hal, than say Dewey or Malcom who are super intelligent, Louis who is just a massive, unforgivable, self serving, hateful, stupid, bitch or Reese who is a retard.

I'm not American, I don't understand

Aren't something like 95% of Fortune 500 CEOs over 6' tho?

She and Hall were pieces of shit, they weren't interested in nurturing the respective genius of their sons, Malcolm was a genius, Dewey was musical genius and Reese was cooking genius.

>it's a lois ruins malcolm's life for her own selfish desires episode

he could have followed his dreams, man. At least Dewey gets to.

>i'm not American
You don't need to.

Being tall can and will always be a major influence on whether someone is successful in life. Especially for men. Being taller automatically makes you seem more competent. Unless you're at one of those freakish heights above 6'6".

6' to 6'5" is the sweet spot. Anything below 5'6" or so makes you look more and more incompetent and easier to ignore as it goes down.

Fdr was crippled and sat in a wheelchair making him 4' tall when sitting down

That's bullshit because Malcolm had a full ride to a prestigious university (can't remember which) and plans it so that he can leave and not be such a financial burden (due to lois not being able to keep her legs closed) and Hal shoots him down because "you're our solution to everything".

Not the self made ones, Mark Zuckerberg is 5'7, Slim 5'8, Gates and Buffet 5'9-10.

That's all well within average height tho

so what did he learn by being around cress assholes?What did he learn from becoming mischievous himself? also at work his mom takes any kind of shit but they wreak their grandfathers birthday because someone was mean to her. there is no constancy

In that case being tall must be a massive advantage in business in manlet countries like India, China and Japan where less than 1% of men are over 6'

The scene where Lois walks around the house topless in front of her kids gave me an Oedipus complex.

Holy shit, this thread reminded me how fucked up this sitcom was, nowadays "sitcoms" are all about "wahh why i can't get a boy/girlfriend while I sleep with 8s and 9s every weekend".

Family honor shit.

I liked the bit where Lois gave Malcolm a paycut because he wasn't following orders at Lucky Aide when it was said/implied they took a big cut of Malcolm's paycheck for household concerns

>tfw malcom actually could have never grown up to president because hes a fucking straight white male

>implying his mother didn't want him to go to college so that he'd experiment with other men and thus no longer be a straight white male
That's the real reason that college was crucial to him becoming president

>She was talking about how she was going to move to France.
So?

except realistically president has less power than the reaches people. its not like kingship + its for 8 years tops.his family is shit and not an american average(given what we have seen of other families) and non of their problems are related to a systemic injustice perpetuated by the government so there is nothing for him to change.
>needs to struggle
not all struggle is equal and it can backfire in him thinking that everyones life should be little shit so they can struggle. lois is also the type of person who would sneak food into the movie theater, so I don't see how taking the long road is related to struggle. + would not you want positive change to come soon?

Thats what my parents did to me. A lot of parents did.

>People hating Lois

>tfw 5'11 before dress shoes manlet king
feels alright i guess

There's literally isn't a single man in Hollywood that doesn't wear 3'' lifts

By being exposed to many opportunities and life experiences. I dont think the classes are worth shit but the university experience itself is invaluable if you participate

>university experience itself is invaluable if you participate
yeah Im sure being a janitor will give him a lot of free time. also his mom kept him from social experiences and even girls, saying she did not want him sidetracked
>many opportunities
so he can know all the paths he can't take because mom has his life mapped out?

>I dont think the classes are worth shit but the university experience itself is invaluable if you participate
Are you one of those go goes to college only to smoke weed and eventually get laid and maybe sometimes study for your arts degree?

youtube.com/watch?v=7St8JyAHtOc

>hurr durr

HELLO, R E D D I T

Anyone else hate how francis was the only one who didn't rip Otto off but in the end,ended up doing it anyway?