How common are private schools in your country? Why do people choose them over public schools?

How common are private schools in your country? Why do people choose them over public schools?
Today it was revealed Israel's minister of societal equality is sending her kids to an extra expensive private school for $800/mo, which is very expensive even for an Israeli private school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Jg8GGwf64
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/837306828354535424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very uncommon. I'm not even sure they exist.

Why is she wearing two underwears? Has she pooped in one?

Very common. They help lower the burden on the public education system so it's a win/win for everyone. Heavilly subsidized by the government.

>How common are private schools in your country?
Very
Why do people choose them over public schools?
In 90% of the cases they're just better, the only good public schools are a group of "historic" schools which are either hard as fuck to enter or simply not good anymore. In most cases public schools are used by bydlo only and are full of feminist and Marxist propaganda coming down from the leftist government.

>ministry of societal equity
lmao

Most people go to public schools.
People who don't want to go to school with shitskins also often go to Christian schools.

But I never heard of someone going to a private school.

>How common are private schools in your country? Why do people choose them over public schools?
Not common. Basically, if you go to private school/university, you get this "I'm too retarded to compete with others, so I'll let my mommy and daddy just pay through for me" stamp.

>800/mo is expensive

Nigger private schools here are like $30,000. Starting.

I have to note people in the Netherlands go to different schools depending on how smart they are / how well they perform in school. So smart kids get a more intensive education than dumb kids.

But even our crown princes go to a normal Christian school. And not to a private school.

Only steiner school I think

I'll also add that private school subsidies have neen a big issue in the media lately becuase retarded lefties can't grasp that it saves the public system more overall.

public school is becoming trash bin for poor family kids.if I have money, I also don't want my child to go to public school where little gangs taking over.

Finns' n they're lack off exclusivity.

Do u guys even change your attire before dinner?
Oh the lack off sophistication of these comie mongrels is killing me.

All schools get subsidized here. Everyone can start their own school with it's own philosophy.

You get subsidized if the education is of a high enough quality to pass the national exams.
And if it's not, then it gets closed down.

Jews in NL go to private schools, but that's only because they don't want to be contaminated by Goyim. Here only in recent years private schools became immensely popular, but mostly because of the rich who didn't want their kids to go to be indoctrinated by the state to be good soldiers.

>I'll let my mommy and daddy just pay through for me
Isn't nepotism and contacts the only way anyone succeeds in Poland? Short of leaving for the west and then coming back I mean

Are public schools not fully funded by the government?

Why is she wearing two pairs of underwear

A Jewish school in Amsterdam lol.

Wouldn't a Christian school be private?

>be jewish
>go to school
>get showered

No, all schools get funded by the government. And they are usually open to everyone. Even Muslims put their children on a Christian school sometimes, where they also get bible classes, to avoid having to go to a school with lots of foreigners lol.

>Isn't nepotism and contacts the only way anyone succeeds in Poland?
No. My grandparents come from lower class (farmers, policemen, primary school teachers), and yet my parents managed to get into middle/upper-middle class, and I'm doing quite well myself with no outside help (IT).
Good education and diligence allow you to advance.

So all schools in the NL are fully funded by the government and free to attend?

Very common, people choose them over the public ones because the public schools here are a complete garbage full of shit

In Amsterdam the Jewish schools get protected by the military police in case of terrorist attacks lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Jg8GGwf64

Yeah. Primary and secondary education is free. Universities also get funded, but still cost money.

Thanks for posting this pic, user. Oh, how have I've been longing to see it.

Okay, the word subsidies implies it's only partly funded which is why O was confused

I think private schools exist, but they work exactly like public schools; they take students as public schools and they're funded by the government.

We also have Islamic schools, but they tend to get closed down every few years. I believe currently all secondary education Islamic schools have been closed down due to lack of quality.

Then they aren't private schools.

Sure they are, they're owned by private people.

For what purpose?

OP is this channel to the far left in Israel?

twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/837306828354535424

Money, I assume. Why as me, I don't own a school.

So they do cost money to attend?

Of course not. What kind of a third world shithole do you take us for?

she probably wanted to wear the white pair because they cover more of her body but being white cotton they would be partially see-through especially through a camera depending on what the photographer was using, so she wore a non-white pair underneath so nobody would see her clunge
she either has herpes or is relatively modest, one is obviously more likely

~700 school in country.
>Why do people choose them over public schools?
1. Better conditions for students
2. Teachers are not retarded old fucks who shouting at kids
3. Private schools are the best choice if you want go to a nice uni

the fuck

Rare, I knew one kid who went to one because he was a total cunt and couldn't graduate. Having a large private school sector literally means you live in a third world shithole whose government can't even provide the most basic of services to its population, with all the massive societal consequences that stem from that.

common nowadays after bush
the parents think they will get more out of them

He means private owned.

Some have started schools and run them like businesses. Except they fail due to lack of funding lmao

Jews have their own publically funded schools here lmao.

Looks like the non white underwear matches with the bra though. It just seems like she wanted to do the photo but not be on film wearing a thong/g string

I thought she makes the naughty girls(boys) strip, wear the spare pair then force them to dance provocatively in front of the class as she leads with an example. When they slip them on she makes sure to tuck whatever it is they have down there and tells them to push out their chest and pull the fabric tight over their bottom teaching them to be subservient little girls(boys) :3

Like 90% of people go to private schools. Private schools only exist in the big urban areas, in the countryside you'll find 100% public shool attendence.

You only go to private school if you're getting bullied, your parents are hippies or for religious reasons (Like Jewish/Turkish schools)

I live on the border with Sweden, and it's not uncommon to have 1-2 Swedish kids in your grade. The swedish school system is really weak, they have very few lessions and their days are short, most importantly, teachers have no power in the classroom, so it turns into a monkey-cage.

There's also Danish schools in Northern Germany. The bumfuck danish farmers there get a fuckton of subsedies which they use on free schools and daycares where all the old ladies work, while the men work on the farms.

90% of people go to PUBLIC school.

90% of the Danes get bullied?

>The swedish school system is really weak, they have very few lessions and their days are short, most importantly, teachers have no power in the classroom, so it turns into a monkey-cage.
Exactly the same here.

Quite common, most people still go to state schools though.
>Why do people choose them over state schools?
Private school children get better grades and have more opportunities in life in general. The majority of successful people in the UK, be it in business or government, went to private schools and their success in part is thanks to the people they meet while there. The former prime minister, former chancellor and the former mayor of London were all in school together, for example.

lmao

>girly hands and feet
>bulge

EXPLAIN

Pretty common. I'd say between 1/4 and 1/3 of schools are private.

>Why do people choose them over public schools?
Overall, better quality of teaching and more stability with the schedule. Public schools are a mess.

I went to one myself.

Private universities are a laughing stock here, people feel like students there don't have to work hard and they are basically just buying their bachellor/master degree.

It's the same case here. Private schools are seen with a high regard but private universities are frowned upon. Specially since the best university in our country (University of Buenos Aires) is public and free.

>he didn't go to one of the best private schools in Europe
sucks to be you nerds

thats true also in CA for most part, minus two private uni's here

I knew you'd turn up eventually looked after child

t. poorthner

I live in the east midlands

>How common are private schools in your country
Pretty common
My elementary school was a private one. I didn't like it though for a number of reasons (stuck up rich kids, professors were annoying, had to get up early because it was far away,etc) so I attended middle and high school in the public ones down the street.
>Why do people choose them over public school
Because most of them are better than public schools, and public schools tend to have some scumbag students. Also, private schools have much better connections and it's much easier for their students to go abroad and get scholarships.

IMO if you're a good student you don't need private schools, however if you have money to spare I don't see why you shouldn't send your kids to one

Really common because public education is garbage here.

>midlands

I'm so sorry for your loss

lmao everything in binland is funded by the government. even the private schools.
do you have millionaires?
are they funded by the government?

>do you have millionaires?
No, we are commies.

by the academically weak swedes

how about not bullying me ??????????????????
okay thank xoxoxox

hmm actually commies do have millionaires.
you know, corrupt banana republics with a few riches ruling poor people.
so you took it a step further. no rich people allowed. hmm. that's a thought.

Yes, in Finland it's considered perfectly fine to steal from the rich and divide the money amongs the less well off. Drag the rich down to the level of everyone else.

ah nice. just tax them to death and they will find it boring to get rich since what's the point.
does your govt set the limit on how much money you can have? let's say if you have more than 100K, they should take half of it and give to everyone else.

>ah nice. just tax them to death and they will find it boring to get rich since what's the point.
Exactly why we're in a shitty economical situation right now. No one bothers to get rich and everything just stagnates.
>does your govt set the limit on how much money you can have? let's say if you have more than 100K, they should take half of it and give to everyone else.
Probably more than that. If you earn a lot, the government takes I think about 30% of your earnings. But after that, you pay taxes for a lot more; for example value added tax is about 24% of everything you purchase (lessened for some goods like food and drugs)

They give it all to the Somalis

Literally anyone who has enough money here goes to private schools because the public system is absolute garbage.

Very common, sending your children to private school is a status symbol here. It has much better education and it's good for networking. In public school it's filled with thugs and they approve even borderline retarded people.

Basically only for parents who think their child is too special for regular school. Almost always worse than public school though, except for maybe the International School, though that's mainly for recent expats' kids.
I once heard something like 30k USD a year is normal, but I'm not sure.

There's about 70 "private schools" that are owned and operated by private organisations. About 20 of them are christian schools and the rest are for adult secondary education, swedish language schools, steiner schools and such. Even then they are all subject to license and the national curriculum so they still have to provide a similar education as other schools but are free to add their special twist of crazy in small doses. Over all they're marginal cases at best compared to the thousands of regular higher and lower education schools in funland.

And good too, basic education is not something that should be left to private citizens to fuck up.

Private schools and even colleges are very uncommmon and extremely niche in Germany.

German highschools are already segregated by performance tiers, so private high schools are considered to be for those that couldn't make it in public education. It's effectively special ed for rich retards.

yea there are.

desu it doesn't really matter whether the school is public or private here, it's whether it's in a ghetto/shitty area or not. most 'private' schools here are funded by tax payer's money but usually it's like half of the budget that comes from the tax payer's money that actually goes to educational purposes, while the rest usually goes straight to the private school owner's pockets. with that said, public schools and private schools are usually as shitty if they lie in a bad area, while if it lies in an affluent area they probably receive better education. many scanians put their kids into danish school because the swedish school system is a total disaster nowadays.

So, if you encounter a German and tell them that you went to a private highschool then the first reaction will either be them thinking that you have religious nuttter parents who didn't want you to learn about flowers and bees or that you've failed a year or two with your parents subsequently putting you into a private institution where you were carried through until graduation.

Very common, majority of those are handled by catholic priests and since the owner for those schools are priest taxes dont apply to them due to "separation of church and state" which means more shekels worth of profit for them.

why are to trying to talk to an American?

Because there's always a small glimmer of hope that under all the hubris and anti-intellectualism there is a real human bean who is interested in the outside world and who doesn't reflexively defend every single unoptimal system in his country out of blind patriotism.

or maybe he just enjoys watching americans run circles like a bunch of headless chicken.

they are commonish, they are chosen either if it's some Arab prince or the kid's retarded, public school system isn't super trash here.

ngl I want to put my private into that girls school if you know what I mean

Pretty common, people choose them for some combination of status signaling, them being theoretically better than public schools and many public schools being majority-nig hellholes where one's child will probably end up starring in a World Star Hip Hop video

Australia has one of the highest private school rates in the developed world thanks to government subsidies.

Most private schools are run by either the Anglican Church or the Roman Catholic Church. Anglican schools are for rich cunt old money families and Catholic schools are as shit as state schools yet people still pay to send their kids to them for some reason.

Do schools fight each other in Nippon?

The circumstances are very bad in public schools here. So parents who have extra money send their children to private schools.

They used to. Like in 1990's or before that.

Because the Catholic schools aren't much more expensive than public schools. My Anglican private school cost more than $20,000/year, but the Catholic schools cost only a few thousand.

hate this fucking pic