It's another 'Sup Forums bitches about the Gorillaz' thread

>It's another 'Sup Forums bitches about the Gorillaz' thread

Gorillaz is a band for children.

Gorillaz are good until you turn 20 and realize how average their shit actually is.

It's the same realization you come to after listening to AC/DC.

I suppose you listen to only mature examples of music. Like Kanye. Or Radiohead. Or Death Grips.

>Muh identity music

I'm not even american but every time I see trump on the news I involuntarily salute for as long as he's on the screen

No.

Okay, you listen to real mature music like classical. I mean you seem like a connoisseur.

>m-m-muh identity music!

Kek

But Sup Forums is all about identity music.

Better be identified with those than as an autistic manchildren who plays video games all day and circlejerks on reddit

>the Gorillaz

But I don't really like video games. And I've only ever been to reddit by accidentally clicking a link.
But you keep on with your identity lifestyle. I'm sure your ironic friends all think you're so cool.

gorillaz is just watered down britpop for americans who can't handle oasis and massive attack.

Wait, do you think Radiohead are black?

>Gorillaz is too mainstream for me
>I only listen to bands that have existed for 6 hours or less

You still define music by its (supposed) audience. As long as you have this mindset, you will never become happy ever.

> can't handle oasis

nice argument faggot. you're the reason everyone has such shit taste on this board. if people just went out of their comfort once in awhile we wouldn't have these shit threads

I'm not OP or one of the other guys you're arguing with you stupid gimp

yeah but you're perfectly content with claiming anyone who listens to bands you've never heard of are too hipster

Nope, I'm content with thinking this board is full of edgelords who think they are above people who dont listen to as much obscure shit as (YOU) do.

gorillaz are hardly even mainstream

Nice strawman.

The proper term is 'strawperson' user.

i love gorillaz

redpill me on the new gorillaz

is it really 'dude drumpfh lmao' or actually good

ascension is ass but the rest of it is pretty good

No this board is full off plebes who listen to nothing but mucore then bitch about ''contrarian poseurs ruining the board'' every two seconds. Pull your head out of your ass
Are you being ironic?

I haven't heard of a single guest on this new album besides De La Soul. I can't tell if that's good or bad.

It mostly songs that get better with listening
Andromeda was far better at the 3 time I heard it most folks here are just too impatient.

Anyone else want less collab's and more Gorillaz doing their own thing?

The rest are all just shitty rappers or EDM people

*cough* Mavis Staples *cough*

All the songs that's just Damon doing his thing are the best ones.
Too many collabs is bad and that's the route they're going

You should give Gish a listen if you havent already desu

Why?

Oop wrong thread