Itt: movies men will never understand

itt: movies men will never understand

>women are sociopathic whores
wow, so difficult to understand

>whore
uh affleck's character cheated on her first

are you implying men can be whores

at the very least im implying that a person who cheats on her husband is in the green if he cheated on her to begin with

>the complex feelings of being married to Ben Affleck

Wow, you women have suffered so much.

>tumblrfags

I can understand the fact that she wanted to kill herself because of her marriage, and I can also understand why she would try to frame her suicide on her husband, what I don't understand is why she ran away to kill herself when she wanted to frame her husband on her suicide, because doing so will make it clear that he didn't kill her and that she either killed herself or someone else killed her

Sup Forums gets triggered pretty easily.

framing a suicide as murder is extremely hard, in fact its a trope that the other way around is easy

anybody who has ever dated a woman can understand this movie.

exactly

no guy on Sup Forums

green to become a sociopathic whore?

lol ok buddy

she's not a whore, affleck's character is

My girlfriend and I were discussing the movie and said she could understand why the wife would do what she did. Should I leave her?

Men can't be whores, women can't be cucks.

all women have a bad relationship in their history and they will always reflect back to it no matter what so good luck finding a woman not tainted by something.

this is why you will never understand the movie

Lolita. Both version

And if you do happen to be a woman's first relationship and things are going well expect her to leave you because "I need to experience more"

The new ghostbusters.

Actually we do understand that movie.

>getting attached to a woman
el oh el

>movie starring majority women
>implying they can even begin to understand it

>find something sharp that the person you frame uses a lot, like a pen or a pocket knife
>stab self in the neck, making sure not to get blood on the weapon
>toss it a few feet away from your body
doesn't sound too hard

yeah but she fucking slit a guy's throat... that's a little extreme