I'm a transsexual female (man at birth, female now). Go ahead and roast the tranny (protip: you can't)

I'm a transsexual female (man at birth, female now). Go ahead and roast the tranny (protip: you can't)

Do your worst Sup Forums

>pro tip you can't

What are you? A professionel tranny roaster?

you're fucking gay, dude

>roasted

You're really pretty.

You're so dead inside - fucking you would be necromantism.

fat ugly man

>now female
No, you aren't. You're just a faggot with a mental illness and a body destroyed by hormones. When you will get older you will get bald and ugly, realise that you fucked up and probably you will an hero.
Now you can kill yourself

I think tits or GTFO still applies to trans women. You know what to do.

You're cute as hell.

Moar?

Judging by the darkness of this photo and your edgy shit you have low self esteem and are hiding your obviously masculine and unatractive man face with shadows and shitty make up.

you still have Y chromosomes

You do know that the hormones will stop balding, right?

fags go back to the trap theads this is a roast thread.

Your chromosomes are still xy
You can't have kids
If you remove your dick (like a dumbass, fags on 4chanlove chicks with dicks) it'll be a nasty knock off wound

>u r a fag

I don't need to roast you because you already fucked your self up more than I ever could

you're very cute :3

Even Milo Stewart would assume your gender as a male.

show boipussy

god hates your fat ass

your face looks like a lumpy sack of oatmeal

Dubs have spoken

stop begging for attention, most of us give it to you only to laugh at you

i hope you are comfortable with yourself now. keep it up, fam!

You're so ugly you have to turn down the lights or you'll give us too much to work with.

"fam"? what are you? a dongfag?

not really because hereditary baldness is a thing, you inherited regulatory genes that eventually shut off at a later stage in life, past your prime years.

You can always get implants or prosthetic hair. Nothing wrong with that, just don't wear wigs or toupes, that shit's creepy.

You can cut off your dick, but you can never gain an uterus.

Dumb fuck. You're just neither right now, congrats.

how was it coming out to your family? how'd they take it?

Probably the way OP takes dicks in his mouth. They threw up very violently, very fast.

How does tranny sexuality work? like if you still have a penis, but like boys, does that make you gay? or are u likely to be straight with the gender you identify with or whut goes on there,

>2017
>being trans
>buying into black and white realities
>buying into the forced social construct of gender norms whatsoever
>allowing your beautiful, natural-born self to be compromised and tainted by the long, creeping tendrils of society and culture

i long for the day when people realize trans-sexuality was a sham and instead of changing ourselves we should instead be changing the way people consider mandated, narrow-minded gender roles, and loving the fuck out of ourselves exactly as we are in the process.

i honestly feel bad for trans people, i think many of them just never really saw that there existed a third option to just say fuck 'em all and resonate at whatever frequency you want, that things like image and body-form and clothes and tits are not what make a woman a woman, but the way she thinks, feels and acts, and in fact by attempting to force the process and integrating an artificial, packaged concept of gender that their body simply can never live up to, one can end up even further from what they wanted to become than they were when they were born.

picture related.

of course, this is all just my opinion, right? except i very easily could have woken up one day and decided to try to become a woman, but instead i was fortunate enough to receive a visionary experience early on that gave me immense clarity on the whole situation and showed me how futile and insubstantial image is when compared to thoughts, feelings and actions.

You're pretty much amongst your peers here

fag

what is this third gender crap

so that's my weekly quota of being told to kill myself, thank goodness, it's almost the end of the week

dont think in terms of 'third gender'
think in terms of being, acting exactly how you feel in a given moment, no more, no less
and not closing off forms of feeling or expression because someone told you thats not how you should act
really, its about giving a big fuck you to social norms, which i assumed most people here could get behind.
you could put a label on it, like right now im feeling no gender influence, earlier today was heavily female, most often i feel varying degrees of both, but really in my opinion the whole thing is about rejecting those labels in the first place, the labels are just easy cues so people know how to interpret the context of ones actions..

its real and valid, i swear. i have actually been using the word genderfluid for some-odd ten years, long before i had ever seen or heard it anywhere. its a very misrepresented way of thinking, in lieu of all the other ridiculous 'alt-genders' people are thinking up nowadays getting lumped in with it. its really irritating and ridiculous tbh, it was alot easier to talk about with people before all this social justice tumblr shit hit the fan.

We can't do worse than you've done to yourself...

oh, yeh, i do that anyway and i don't really get "told off" by society for it because gay - so i can go from doing drag to bench pressing and no one cares lmao

i really don't care what you do with your life, just don't get mad at me when i address you as your actual gender rather than the one you're pretending to be. that whole language police bullshit really annoys me.

Johann?

Edward scissor dick

Even at a flattering angle I can tell you're hideous. Like really hideous

Not even if you were the last person on earth would I waste my time roasting you. Don't got time for mentally confused people.

im sure a book on human biology roasted you enough creature

I don't need to roast you, you roasted yourself already by being fucking fat.