I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist...

>I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's telling them he's a pussy destroyer

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

amazing

Perfection

Kek

cuck

What did the Sup Forums janitor mean by this?

Do you think he knows that he's a thing on Sup Forums?

Funniest thing is that this wasn't even in the script, he just had an outburst when he was accused of staring at a girls ass and forgot the cameras were rolling

kek

bravo nolan

bravissimo

what?

Absolutely. He no doubt checked the youtube comments for his voices for Syria thing and was then completely confused and befuddled.

Imagine being CIA in this scene

BONER?

Uh, you don't get to bring lube.

Get'em in my ass, I'll call it in.

dubs confirm it be true

he's memorized the plane scene as well as any of us

based

I'm dog. I'm canid. I'm kanine lupus. I'm a mutt, I'm a wetnose, I'm a man's best friend. I'm a bark-boy, biscuit-boy, backside sniffer. I'm domesticated. I am that anus investigator, I lift those legs. I'm a nose-assed, toilet-drinking, squirrel chasing, hidden-bone gardener. I dine at the dog bowl, I sleep at the other end of the bed. I'm Moses and the parting of the sofa upholstery. I bark and am fed. I snuffle and am snuffled. I lick them and sniff them, and every single man's had the best friend of his life. And I am not allowed to eat fox shit.

the fire rises

>blackmailer
>black
>male

Will cuckposting ever end?

It's a black male thing

Please god in heaven let this be real

It is.

It is
Aidan is initiated

huffingtonpost.com/entry/littlefinger-says-jon-and-sansa-have-new-potential-on-game-of-thrones_us_57743b44e4b0cc0fa1366acf

It's fucking real, Aidan was behind the Baneposting master plan all along

I guess you could say he's CIGay.

im weak

CIA GoT season 7 footage?

Someone needs to find him at a convention or something dressed in full CIA uniform and see if he notices.

Judas, I'm Jesus Christ