How do I make her love me Sup Forums?

How do I make her love me Sup Forums?

I've been trying for 2 years but it's like it doesn't even cross her mind that I'm an option.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
youtube.com/watch?v=fBfDcH_kC_4
youtube.com/watch?v=_3MIG-l72g4
youtube.com/user/kezia2929
youtube.com/watch?v=MXNe0Y2D9dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roofies and duct tape?

She doesn't have mind, idiot.

Move on and quit being a faggot

Forget about women altogether.

It's a decades-long process and leaves you cold and emotionless, but at least you don't have to deal with women anymore.

Just dont be a faggot and tell her already

That's quitting, which isn't a solution to my problem.

She knows how I feel. She said she just wanted to be friends.

I've been trying to be more than friends ever since. What do I have to do?

>dat bruised ego

You just have to accept that she doesn't think you're good enough.

You need to fuck right off and give her the cold shoulder. She turned you into her little bitch, and she will never respect you for it.

What???

I am the best thing that ever happened to her. I do everything she asks. I'm always there for her when she needs to talk or wants a shoulder to cry on.

We've been over this already. I'm looking for a procedure that results in THIS girl falling in love with me. Giving up doesn't solve my problem.

Jesus man just start chasing other women. this bitch clearly doesn't care for you. A woman's true value is in how she treats you. Also spoiler she despises your clingy oneitis behaviour. Chicks tell me all the time about faggots who keep calling and texting long afterwards. get some self respect fuckface

Dude I'm sorry to tell you this but what you're experiencing isn't true love. It's an overly excessive, obsessive crush. I'm telling you this because I've been through it. You might love her as a friend, but you can't truly be in love with her; you haven't been together, and wouldn't know what it's like to be in a relationship. Take a step back, examine your obsession from a third person view, and don't overwhelm her. If you truly are a good guy, and even a little handsome enough, your time will come. Don't force it, and don't call it being in "love."

Barring rape, there is no other option.

If you're in the friendzone and have no other prospects, your sexual marketplace value to her is exactly zero. You are a sexless pawn to her. Take my advice and fuck off from her or continue to live in your sorry ass existence. The only way she will ever desire you is if she sees you desired by other women. You can't be desired by other women if you're her little bitch.

>I am the best thing that ever happened to her. I do everything she asks. I'm always there for her when she needs to talk or wants a shoulder to cry on.
You better be trolling, otherwise you're king of the betas

This link is your only salvation
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

>plebbit
Fuck off cancer

I don't want other women. I want THIS girl.

Before y'all go,
>hurr reddit
They really know. It really is the best place to get your shit together.

Just because you can't think of a solution to my problem doesn't necessarily mean that a solution to my problem doesn't exist.

Welp I tried. At least give some articles in the sidebar, they have their own merit. Otherwise just remain obvious to women and their childish exploits

The friend zone is permanent pal, im sorry. You gotta be more aggressive from day 1 and not be passive, if not she'll only think of you as a friend..... or get money

>I've been trying for 2 years
Just give up or kill yourself. You're clearly too beta to fuck around with other bitches.

I'll going to get called out for this, trolling or whatever. But I'm afraid the only real option you have is rape. Only then she will see you as a alpha male and be your girlfriend and shoe the love you need. Failing this leave her alone and move on with your life faggot.

>reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

I've heard about you guys. You're all a bunch of losers who blame women for your problems.

Fucking ask her out, if she says no fucking move on because there are alot of other girls

That's why he chooses to spend his energy on something unobtainable, saves him the pain from accepting you need to get out there and face rejection now and then

btw after a while rejection does barely anything. In fact I can often laugh if I'm being rejected in an original way. Flirting is all about fun and games, not obsessing over some cunt you won't get until she's 35 and washed out.

It's more about accepting the nature of women and accepting your own responsibility as a man. At least it's proactive and about improving your own life and understanding social dynamics, rather than MGTOW neets who give up on women completely

You can't user. What you need to do is take a good look at yourself. If you can't attract a women then the problem is you not the women. Chances are you are an emotionally ugly person, someone who a person would not want to spend time with.

Until you fix yourself you will never find another to love you

>implying you get to define what the nature of women is

I reject your definition.

>Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of.

>In the same respect that women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make in order to facilitate their imperatives, women can’t actualize how a man would have himself loved by her. It is not the natural state of women, and the moment he attempts to explain his ideal love, that’s the point at which his idealization becomes her obligation. Our girlfriends, our wives, daughters and even our mothers are all incapable of this idealized love. As nice as it would be to relax, trust and be vulnerable, upfront, rational and open, the great abyss is still the lack of an ability for women to love Men as Men would like them to.

therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/

You couldn't. That doesn't mean it can't be done.

You gave up and now you're trying to get me to give up too, because you're afraid that if I don't give up and succeed, you could have succeeded to if you weren't a quitter.

>crabs in a bucket.

>beat her
>when she can't think and is survived brain damaged volunteer as a career

Youre not an option bro, if she cant see you as the one then she dkesnt fucking matter. Sever the emotions and work on improving yourself.

What's your definition then?

kek he's not even on the backburner

>implying you're an authority to whom I must answer

Is it not true that masters ask questions and servants answer them?

She doesn't want you and she will fuck other guys even though she doesn't love them.

Your only chance is to leave her alone. Let things get cold. Get another girl, change, become a better man. Better body, better job. If you succeed in all those things she will come looking for you. If she doesn't you will be living a good life with a girl who likes you anyway. So it's a win/win. Basically don't be a faggot.

>you're trying to get me to give up too,

You really didn't get the point did you? You need to fix your own problems before others will find you attractive. Spending two years dreaming about a girl and getting nowhere is not healthy, its obsessive.

You only have yourself to blame, now do something about it, become a better person.

wat

Did you show her your dick? That USUALLY works 92.74% of the time.

Correction: She doesn't want me right now.

Fortunately, I'm a man and as a man I am capable of adaption. I'm asking what adaptations I must perform in order to change myself into a man this particular girl would want?

All of you weaklings who keep suggesting I give up are losers afraid that I might succeed where you failed.

Op so theres this girl she looks sweet and innocent, im a troll/ ahole. Says she wants to go to law school for 10 years wants a guy to sweep her off her feet blah blah blah. I talk to her for a while, on this site. She tells me shes into bdsm and I trll her id be her master. Moral of the story is she was a total slut and she wants my dick but im taken. Women are all sluts you allready blew it with this slut find another slut this time get to the fucking point instead of spending 2 years telling yourself you are a good guy, your not a good guy you only act like a good guy because you want to fuck her.

>asperger's all over the place

You're just an egotistical prick who can't handle the fact that you're not good enough for her.

There you go buddy, just keep trying. She'll see the light eventually. When she's 35, childless an all out of options. Or when she's a newly single mom maybe. Either way you'll get there!

youtube.com/watch?v=fBfDcH_kC_4

Subject yourself to this.

You can't make someone want to be with you but you can change yourself for yourself and make people attracted to you. This guys program is brilliant for anyone who's been dumped and chasing/trying to get over an ex too.

Who the fuck would accept a girl believing that they're not good enough?

I will never accept that. Because I am good enough.

going to bump my own post so OP sees this

All this board needs is some good old Tom Leykis

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MIG-l72g4

You have lost, and that is ok, you have to accept that and move on. If you love her you will be happy she has found love with another, eventually.

You do want her to be happy, she does not just exist to make you happy, right?

Does she let you fuck her?

what qualifications does that man have to give advice on seduction?

mind of a girl

The name of that video means i already know its good content.

The guy i linked (brad browning), his #1 quote is 'don't put the pussy on a pedestal'. Seriously anyone who isn't alpha needs to watch his shit

He posted this yesterday guys don't even bother entertaining

>You have lost
No I haven't. The game isn't over.
>and that is ok
For you, cause you'r a loser who's ok with quitting
>you have to accept that and move on
No I don't
>If you love her you will be happy she has found love with another
You're a loser
>You do want her to be happy, she does not just exist to make you happy, right?
Of course I want her to be happy. With me.

Are you retarded?

If you will be around her every day she will not notice the changes. And she simply might not be attracted to you.

And yes, you have a chance. I got friendzoned by a girl once. Four years later we were with a group of friends at a festival. She just broke up with her bf and saw him dancing at the festival with another girl. I could have made out with her for sure, but I had a gf at the time and didn't do it. Again, 4 years have passed and I changed a lot, and she was desperate and probably a little high, but I had a chance.

well done

Horrifyingly accurate. I'd rather not think about it too much tho. In my book if someone is at my place, they're 100% mine for that time. But I'm well aware they go back into the world once they leave.

The true cringe is when you think about how many girls must have settled for someone who wasn't their first pick. Now that's savage.

He got trips but he is just trolling. 100% positive because he posted this yesterday

>Are you retarded?

are you? you refuse to accept the fact that she has decided on a life without you. If you had any amount of love for her you will accept that she has found her happiness somewhere else.

No one owes you their love, she is not required to care about you. You have been rejected, growing up means accepting reality for what it is.

Find someone else, it is the healthy thing to do.

The other point I have to make for you young guys, a realationship is a lot of work. Even more than you think you are putting in. You have to listen to her talk every fucking day about this and that. She says her engine light is on in her car guess who is fixing and going to pay for the parts, take a guess op. Sex is great for the first few years but it gets boring, now you either accept that its going to ve boring or you cheat on her which if you love her you wont. Once you are in a realationship all her problems becomes your problems, and women basiclly throw themselves at you but the irony is you cant fuck them. All this and much more to keep her happy, and then theres allways a chance she will cheat on you with some guy that has a bigger dick salary whatever. Realationships are work op lots and lots of work.

Sounds logical, I don't get why this stuff resonates more in Sup Forums. make sure to check out Tom leykis, he's been doing a public service to men with his radio show for years. Also lots of angry chicks calling in, it's great.

Correlation equals causation fallacy

The fact that I posted this last night isn't evidence of trolling. It's evidence of me having been here two days in a row.

Are you all fucking retarded?

Seriously, fix your oneitis before you get a restraining order

Sounds like MGTOW or redpill

The trick is to hold such high standards that you're looking for the unicorn. They may not exist but stop wasting time with shitty women. Don't cheat on a shitty woman, dump her and don't date her after the first date in the first place.

>you refuse to accept the fact that she has decided on a life without you
You're right. I do refuse. Just like Rudy refused to accept that he would never play football for Notre Dame.

What you think is retardation is actually strength of will. I guess this is a difficult concept for a loser to grasp. Quitting and giving up must come really easy for you.

She would never file a restraining order against me. I don't stalk her.

She texts me hundreds of times a day. She has texted me 5 times since I started this thread. She wants to go to the mall and asked me if I wanted to come with her.

Yeah, listening to it now.

I enjoy having redpill friends who are alpha as fuck but i'm more about treating women like people and holding my standards ridiculously high.

Most people just lie to themselves in relationships. Trick is dont try to change someone - if your woman doesn't like cleaning and you want someone who takes pride in their home you've already fucked up.

ITT: Sunken Cost Fallacy

>youtube.com/watch?v=fBfDcH_kC_4

I've listened to a lot of pickup artists and this guy has very weak game. This is terrible advice.

this

She wants you to help her find an outfit the guy who fucked her brains out last night will like.

Just find your own way bro. I don't pump and dump for example, I make friend with benefits. The most important thing is than you now have a model trough which to make sense of the world, being alphas fuck and beta bux. Although better advice would be just don't be beta.

This chick is pretty good at explaining how it works inside a female mind, worth a watch. Take it with a grain of salt when they do their pickup routine tho lol.

youtube.com/user/kezia2929

I understand you didnt say he is, but he isn't a pickup artist - he's basically a relationship counsellor (mostly for downbeat dumped betas) that says your relationship/self is a vehicle that needs maintainence and you need to have your own life. Says nothing about picking up chicks, just how to cut out the beta traits.

linked because sounds like what OP needs.

shes not interested in you. the same way you are not interested in millions of other women. so grow up and start meeting other women.

I allways cheated on shitty women because they had it coming. When you find the one put a ring on her thats fine. but op is looking at this girl through rosey colored glasses, he has a false sense of reality, simply put he is putting the pussy on the pedstal. I agree with your tactic, never let a girl make you feel like your not good enough.

Lmao you do all that effort and you're not even nailing her? You're pathetic.

Quads speak the truth.

You're not an option, OP. You made yourself that way. You chose to pine after the idea of her, rather than be the best example of yourself. Because you're probably shit scared of changing who you are. It's a difficult process, and it can seem like an overwhelming one.

But you sound like you aren't ready to push yourself out of that rut you're in. The rut hurts, but it's a constant nagging chronic pain, unlike the acute pain that comes from reflection and self-development.

I'm suspecting OP is simply fucked in the head. As in obsessively fucked, not normally fucked like most of us here.

Omg listen to yourself you are projecting, theres no such thing as alpha or beta, just like theres no such thing as romantic love. When you can come to terms with that and just be yourself you will be better my friend.

wtf are you talking about

meh. I've watched all of hers. She's Ok.

All she really does is take socially awkward guys on a London strip club tour

Before you go to the mall, you should ask her if you can paint her fingernails.

Girls love guys who are in touch with their feminine side. It shows that you're sensitive.

Yeah funny shit. I'm not into the PUA thing tho, I think it's a load of cringeworthy bs. But I do believe in not treating women as if they were fucking Jesus himself

Yeah, well said.

I'm not too beta (not as alpha as some redpillers), good income with ridiculous future potential, 23, own my business, good car, high IQ, fit, good looks etc. I just need to remember to put her in her place from time to time and she does everything i expect from a future wife.

Maybe if you weren't so full of yourself she might like you more?

my thoughts exactly

BAHAHAHAHA.

This is a great option if you want to be her hag.
Jesus.

It's like you're her whipped boyfriend without even being her boyfriend. That's impressive on it's own. Like you skipped the whole passion phase and just went straight to asexual partnership.

get sarcasm lel

dont put the pussy on a pedestal. Sounds like she wouldn't come running to you in a heartbeat because she doesn't want to be in an emotional relaitonship with you

First time you meet someone treat them how you'd like to be treated after that treat them how they treat you.

No. Unicorns.

Trips of truth

You don't. at this stage you aren't in the friendzone, you're in the bitch zone.
There's a good chance she finds you physically repulsive, so aside from getting a boatload of cash or becoming ripped and famous, you're going to be an emotional tampon for her and nothing else.
Either stay friends and accept that you'll need to fuck someone else, or drop her like a hot turd and save yourself the drama.

Agreed

More like if he didn't kiss her ass all the time. No woman likes a puppyboy. They want someone to push their buttons, not do everything for them.

>you aren't in the friendzone, you're in the bitch zone.
I gotta remember this one hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=MXNe0Y2D9dU