In his country it is considered taboo to breastfeed in public

>in his country it is considered taboo to breastfeed in public
wtf

what kind of shithole is that? Saudi Arabia?

>A FUCKING HORSE

say what?

In Peru a man ran out and started yelling at me because I was fapping while a woman breastfed. They're free to do that wherever they please but they have to accept that I will watch and masturbate on sight every time

>'murricans

>attractive women cover up
>obese sharters make sure everyone can see her

this is why it's a problem

Why would breastfeeding in public be allowed? That's just public nudity.

showing products for advertisement and breastfeeding in public are not related even though they both have breasts

but what if the baby is crying and need to drink milk

Should have fed him before, or should just go to a bathroom to feed him. Or use a bottle.

This desu. If you can't whip out your dick and take a piss (a biological necessity) in public, you can't breastfeed (babies can consume more than just fresh breastmilk).

BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Now here's another point of view, why should public nudity be illegal?

It's indecent, unhigenic, disgusting and you'll catch a cold without your scarf :3

I think they tried to pass a law against it in some state, but I don't remember which one, or if it was approved. Otherwise, not really.

It's only a taboo because we've had it around for so long. There's really nothing wrong with it as long as you don't sit on a seat without putting a towel down first (something people do in Cap Dagde. People are just more concerned about their own comfort over personal freedom.
Also yeah, it's easy to get cold in many countries.

It's exactly that, a taboo. Sure it might be gross to look at some naked people, but that is not a good reason to make public nudity illegal.

>abortion is still an issue in his backwards medieval cunt

artist's name

Wtf is this seriously an issue in some countries?

I mean it's just a breast

it's a bit weird but no ones cares really
i used to go swimming naked at the beach until i was 6 also

>seeing a fucking breast is immoral and causes sexual urges
I really fucking hate anglos.

Nudity=sexuality

Why do people believe this meme?

Because not everbody chooses to make the random abstractions that you do.

Some find the nude female body sexually appealingly regardless of the context, now back to sitting down while you piss kraut.

kek @ your picture

This is one of those things that's theoretically an issue in the USA but in reality no one cares, I've had women sitting next to me on planes nursing their babbies and gave no fucks

I have no idea, I haven't seen a baby for a long time. Maybe I should try to reproduce or go outside more often. But there is dark, scary, cold and other people outside.

>But there is dark, scary, cold and other people outside.

You shame Thor with these words.

>Thor
I think you mean Perkunas

American men are the most sexually insecure in the world, a lot of us Americans have very very very small penises and cannot sexually satisfy our fat disgusting American wives, most of us rage and vote for Trump in retaliation that he will #MAGA but the sight of a women breastfeeding her child makes a lot of American men become super horny, but this triggers us American men and makes us feel like massive faggots.