Give me an idea for something that hasn't been invented yet, for school. I'm too lazy to think

Give me an idea for something that hasn't been invented yet, for school. I'm too lazy to think.

science or what?

a self-defeating feminist--oh shit nevermind, too late we already have those

a faggot detector.

tit warmers for old people with saggy tits to the knees.

A heterosexual OP.

Nah, it's some random class for inventing shit. I took it because it was supposed to be easy.

A potato tourner

Something that does that for you instead of using an birds beak knife

A car that uses the Tesla Turbine
or
A new and more efficient way to drive a turbine other than steam.

dehydrated water

An app with connection to a heatmap over satellite, like infrared, precise enough to measure body counts in any given place. This would be applicable for seeing how busy any given area is.

Examples for application:
>Are there seats left for this showing of this movie?
>You think our favorite picnic spot is open right now?
>How busy do you think the grocery store is today?
Etc.

Good ideas, keep them coming!

I know you're fucking around and being a faggot, but that already exists.

It depends though, do you just need the idea or do you need to actually make something feasible

Feasible

Sandwich printer.

Dildo with wifi

A 4D Printer.

Un poppable water ballon

The Spaghetti Shield. It's a flap you wear around your head at dinner, so people don't see disgusting sauce slopped all over your mug.

>takes class for inventing shit
>Can't even think of one god damn thing
You had one job

A motion compensating dental chair with deployable parachute that would allow a dentist to perform procedures in free fall.

I didn't even know what the class was until I went there, I just heard from people that it was super easy. I suppose they weren't fucking idiots like me though.
Good Idea.

Your girlfriend

a piece of cloth you wrap around your foot to keep your feet warm

/THREAD

I can't think of something so impossible, but thanks for the idea.
Genius.

A wristwatch, but you wear it as a belt.

Teleporter

You take class without knowing what it is, and after class you cant think of a single thing. You are an faggot

BBQ Pulled pork sold in a wide mouth squeeze bottle. You know, for pork on the go. Squeeze that shit into your mouth like gatoraid when you are out running, or onto some bread for lunch.

A wireless game controller with piezo-electric buttons which provide their own electric charge so it never needs charging.

An really expensive Masturbator which collects your ejaculated semen. Its self cleaning. It Contains your semen and once in a year you give all your semen to semen bank. Otherwise you have to pay for the masturbator

I know.
Czech'd

>for school
>definitely wont steal your idea to get rich
>promise

Fragrance toilet papers.

>some random class for inventing shit
u a retard or something?

A bird feeder that is designed to prevent birds from getting to the seeds and instead provides ease of access for squirrels.

>Stealable

a new hooter for your cacaine

fuck that dude! I have something really sweet in mind but I aint telling you!! so there!

I might get rich if I get off my ass and come up with a decent prototype, but till then it is for school.
Yes
Please?

a snack glove. you wear it while snacking so your hands don't get sticky. problem is the glove has to be breathable and also fairly comfortable so most plastics aren't viable for repeated use

An automatic anal cleanser for OP

a bomb that doesn't harm you if you're white

An class in school where you are supposed to so sth new so you can steal good ideas

that would be called a squirrel feeder

Can't do it brah sorry

No, now you are just trying to steal my idea. You can't just change what it's called and make it your own.

Something like an car and you have to workout to get in motion and it hast only 2 tires. Brilliant, isnt it?

Fine I'll tell you
Its a faggot detector
Don't try it on yourself after you build it
It will break

what's that now?

>inb4 fred flintstone

Could solve murrican fatness

I was about to post something silly. Suddenly it came to me that my idea isn't silly at all and could actually work and be a marketable product. Neat! Thanks op for being an inspiration today. I've got to mock up a prototype....

A new form of alternative energy that you insert the power source into your anus and clench/shit/fart/dildo with and it can power your house for days on one good butt gaping.

Come on. Pleeeaaassee?

Flintstones thought of it man.

Fleshlight already exist

>posts in a public forum
>don't steal my idea

I was just pointing out how stupid it was to name something used to feed squirrels a bird feeder

Liquid coal which you inject in your prostata. You ejaculate black cum. Alien cum. Everyone buy

An pill that enlarges your dick with a simple trick.

but won't you just steal the idea or worse yet your underachiving asshole of a teacher steal the idea

any way here is the idea fart saver it's a box you put in your asshole it saves the fart and the fart is then reused for energy

Auto-insert anal beads.

good job bucko

A sort of chemical bomb that reacts negatively with melanin.
The whiter you are the less it hurts!

Is there any chance that you are gay?

Fuck you, you are legitimately useless to me. Take a long walk into a fucking oven on fire. Piece of shit.
This, this is thought at it's finest.
A big chance.

Do you want doctors to hate you?

100% Gay

Underrated

im using one of those at the moment actually! hint: magnets

An app that shows you where are hot milfs in your neighborhood that want you to fuck

I'm not gay at all for that. In fact I think it's revolutionary.

Kek'd

Mouse that warms up for gaming when its cold.

and you said I was legitimately useless!! the bomb was mine dingleberry! you market that bitch and I'm coming after you!

Only one problem: Your school might deem it as racist and get you fucked.
Here's a better idea: A neuron-pulse-to-bit translator, that would open up the world of artificial telepathy, computer brains and 100% foolproof VR, apart from easier and more effective learning, and artificial creativity to get your own damn ideas.

does your hand not warm it up enough?

Are you Caitlyn Jenner?

You did see that he's retarded right?

A carbon monoxide detector that will automatically open th garage door or car windows to prevent an heroes.

>Is my wife really home or is she still cheating?
>Is that house empty? I don't want to be disturbed while i'm stealing

I liked the nigger bomb better.

Im a skinny fag so my hands get really cold even tho its its toasty inside.

>Is this house I'm about to burgle empty?
>are there any police stations near by?
>how much response can I expect?

I'm a skinnyfag too
You sure you don't have circulation issues?

None that i know off.

You really think someone cant Hero in other ways? People Just buy things they want

cut your hands off bro
they are clearly broken

Yeah, but he just needs a possible idea, not a prototy-
Fuck it, i'm out, fuck this

>If even we saw he was retarded after talking to him for one hour, don't you think the school would know, and see the idea wasn't his?

No, I am not an Olympic athlete who happens to be a strong proud independent brave and beautiful woman.

Cure for cancer.

Depends, if you sitting longer than 6hrs in front of pc and dont Drink much (Not often toilet) then you get cold fingers

I need them to jerk off.

I think it's to stop people becoming an hero by accident

True efficient batteries