I need recipes for homemade anal lube stat!!! please anything that is easy like Olive oil or something

I need recipes for homemade anal lube stat!!! please anything that is easy like Olive oil or something.

vaseline

Vaseline works wonders, buddy.

coconut oil

/thread

Hand lotion also works

chilli oil

Or you could just nip out to a super market? If there is no lube there, then vaseline?

blood of your enemies

Swarfega

Blood

Mix Nair and hotsauce. Nair kills the acidity of the hotsauce so it won't burn. Also add lemon if someone is gonna go down on you so it tastes better

Olive oil

Icy-Hot

Fluoroantimonic acid, works a treat

Does Olive oil work I need something I can make or use around the house. Don't have vasilne I would use it of I had it.

It disappears fast in air.

Just google it, bitch.

Saliva

You're retarded

OP, Coconut Oil is the best natural lube, dont use any soaps, lotions or most oils, they will dehydrate the ass and cause tearing, irritation and possible internal bleeding.

If you have any flax seeds, boil them in water until most of it is gone, filter the seeds out and put it in the fridge to cool, it smells gross but it is great, also doubles up as natural hair gel.

I doubt you would have these, Xanthium Gum and Vegetable Glycerine combined in a 50:50 ratio with a decent amount of water creates Water Based Lube, just as good as the kind you get from a store, and has no nasty additives.

Distilled water works somewhat, not the best, but it works.

OP don't use shit you cant trust for anal, jerking off lube doesn't matter, use anything slippy, heck I just use spit half the time for jerking off if I am in the mood for a wet fap, and that brings up a point, never use spit for anal, too much bacteria and it drys out too quickly, causing some problems, the cock/dildo will be like sandpaper

Thanks will Olive oil work and anyone else use coconut oil?

No, Olive Oil would cause some problems, like I listed above, and Coconut Oil is the go to, most natural oils are good lubes (natural oils are the kind for beauty and pampering, all that gay shit, not the kind you use in food)

>Source of all my lube knowledge, chronic anxiety prevents me buying lube in a store so I make my own when I don't order it online

Hey thanks, I get really bad anxiety too. A tips?

Well if you are too lazy to go to the store, order it online, I recommend Amazon, the sellers would say if the packaging is discreet, Bad Dragon, the fur fag store sells good lube called "Cum Lube", if you can get over the idea of yourself using stuff that looks like cum as lube, get some of that, the packaging is discreet so roommates, family or the mail man won't see what you are up to.

Back when I loved with my folks I used to wait for Christmas time and order my supply for the year, about 4 nice sized bottles would last me a year if I am sparing with it, I used to tell them I am ordering gifts for you guys so don't open the boxes (not that they would open my mail, but the fear is there)

Of course you can always rent a PO box for any stuff you want online, but at the end of the day, jerking off is natural so lube is not too bad to get caught by, a dildo or a fleshlight on the other hand is a different and more awkward story

Yeah just go for it my man

Is there a homemade recipe for sticky cum lube?

Xanthium Gum and Vegetable Glycerine with a tiny amount of natural food dye, and a bit less water than normal, like for 3 spoons each I say use about a half pint of water. You can get these in a Whole Foods or other natural food store, and is much cheaper than buying lube, this is a quality lube that lasts for months, just store it in a cold place like the fridge.

Hope I could have been some help

The dye should be white (obviously)

Thanks

Since the lube would be transparent/opaque you literally only need like a half dozen drops, don't put too much in unless you want your insides to be painted white, this recipe is not an ASAP job like you asked for, but if you order it online you will have enough ingredients to last you maybe a year, you dont need much Glycerine or Gum, like 1 part gum, 1 part glycerine to 8 parts water or whatever, whatever feels like lube

Just plain yoghurt or spit

tears and blood of the innocent?

What's yog-hurt?

Coconut oil dose work great and leaves the skin supper smooth after.

So in conclusion, we need to use coconut oil.

Well that is the best household lube, but if you are patient, get the ingredients to make your own water based lube

Alright now I need detections for a homemade dildo. Any help?

Mayo and ranch dressing

Same guyhhu.

Yes I need to know how to make one too.

Same.

Plz dildo how to please.