Sup Forums I had a hooker round and she got really needy and cuddled me and now I can't wake her up or get her to leave

Sup Forums I had a hooker round and she got really needy and cuddled me and now I can't wake her up or get her to leave

she's in my bed pretending to be asleep

it's really awkward

aww cuddle her and take pics of ur new waifu

lol

i really hate this cgi shit

She's 21 and mixed race, she's quite hot but she has fake tits and frankenstein scars cos she obviously didn't pay enough

pics or it didnt happen

it's really awkward I have shit to do

I went in and said wake up and you can't be sleep and saw her smile a bit, so said I can see you smiling

this is kerazy

Post a pic of a sharpie in her ass

she seems lost. She is starting a regular job soon. I have her instagram/facebook too from reverse image searching her hooker profile. I'm not gonna post anything identifying because that's bad karma.

I paid £180 for 30 mins

Shes been here three fucking hours now

Oh come on, don't be such a fucking faggot.

You made this thread, you hooked us in, it's your responsibility to post a picture.

Don't be an arsehole, that's bad karma.

At least fuck her again. Or make her do something degrading. No face shots. Send a body pic

wat do Sup Forums

wat do

she just wants more money. giver her what you got and she will go away

dont be a faggot, go spoon her

Charge her for your time.

You say she's in your bed, faggot. Take a picture of her in your bed, without face if you are really such a pussy, otherwise, this is an obvious lie and you're wasting everybodys time.

OP is just spinning a yarn, don't take it seriously

pic with time stamp

this but with timestamp aswell

timestamp faggot

But why would he do such a thing?

Is she on the right or left? This will determine the course of action.

does anyone know she is in your house? I mean you could just chop-chop the bitch and sell her someone on the black market

Give her three warnings, on second warning her you are going to call the cops. Third you pull your gun

I'm considering it. She said something about ordering an uber 1 hour ago and then snuggled up. I've crept out to the living room and have the tv on loud but she is fucking just in there.

I think she hates her flatmates from some throwaway comments.

I really want to take a photo but its bad karma. She's 21 and has a life outside this. I'm gonna text her and tell her to take down her profile once she has left before she gets horrible diseases. Shes crazy.

I'm in the UK :(

>I really want to take a photo but its bad karma.

Confirmed for fake, moving on.

post pic with fucking timestamp you idiot

I've kind of given her a warning by making her tea (in the UK when someone says "do you want tea" after sex then either it means you're in a long term relationship or its time to leave). Why doesn't she feel ashamed or weird??

Unconvincing trap

Fag

That happened to me once. Just throw a pillow over her head and repeatedly punch her really fking hard until she stops moving.
Then throw her unconscious body out the window. Just another dead hooker in the world.

haha I had a similar nightmare too haha

et

Why is OP always such a fag?
I spent £180 on a cam whore and I posted pics of both me and her.

Did this before and it works, especially if she is a minority

Post pics you faggot

OP here, which cam site? my free ones? can you repost the pic, I'm bored. She is still asleep.

She is a nasty ass Trap, thats why no pic.

Kek, you want me to post but wont post yourself? Fuck off faggot!

so this thread has been going on for over 30 minutes and no pics? OP never fails to be a fag