What is God's name have we done to ourselves?

What is God's name have we done to ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/evidence-rebuts-chomsky-s-theory-of-language-learning/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springer_Nature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were warned mental illness was not being taken seriously. We didn't listen!

I don't even hate people for being what they want to be, I just don't get it.

I'm 31 and I feel like I don't understand the world anymore.

Apparently I find that to be right.

meh. in 5 years or less now, most of this gender/gay revolution shit will be going away. its already started to ebb. we've just reached the climax of it and are now started to head back down. it really amounts to howmuch attention ppl put into these things. its just one large fad.

The only reason why people switch genders is so they have an excuse to cross-dress. Being transgender is a form of mass hysteria.

cant wait till he kills himself age 19, the media will blame it on bullying meanwhile it'll be because he mutilated his body and destroyed his hormone balance.

yaeh thats evil. just send it my way. im willing to sacrifice myself for the team

The gay thing is already getting old, maybe you're right

Honestly hope they all an-hero

Maybe you're just an American?

I'm 42 and honestly the last few years it's like things have gotten really bizarre. I'm in a constant state of wtf is going on. It's like I got sucked in to an alternative universe where stupidity, mental illness and total lack of any logic are the norm

kek

we started letting 1% tell the other 99% how it's going to be.

I'm 30 and I know exactly how you feel. It's all like one bad dream

Are they actually trying to make fun themselves? Can't tell

Yeah there must be some lobbying from the people sellling these hormone replacing therapies or something, there is a lot of money to make in this.

Why would a healthy male/female would want to have a relationship with a transgender person? This won't go far as more and more trans people find it unable to fit into the society as they grow older, leading into high suicide rates and so on.

I don't find this any different than the "otherkind" tumblr illness.

>electing trump
>thinking people identifying as trans/queer are any of your business or a problem

'murrica

It's different for children.

And retards like you are exactly why Trump got elected. Congratulations

The helicopter got me.

Kinda hard for them not to be when literally anything even remotely conservative that happens in government prompts a wave of "OMGEE TRANSGENDER RIGHTS ARE UNDER ATTACK REPUBLICANS LITERALLY HATE LITERALLY EVERYONE I HAVE TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR MY ELECTIVE HORMONE TREATMENT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I lost when I saw the electrical socket

Oh, we're doing this? The left is too left-wing so it's their fault for getting a fascist elected?

I don't get it, how does that make any sense

The bad dragon minion is also keksus

Yea it is

It's just a fad. It'll die off and all the trannies will kill themselves and the world will be a better place.

Push to hard in one direction you get pushed back. Pretty simple

God willing.

30 here too, same feeling Sup Forumsros. time to kick my feet up and watch the animals eat each other alive.

why hasn't anyone blasted this as the child abuse that it is.

Just think about how many fucked up people we are going to have to deal with in the next 10-20 years when they realize they fucked themselves up.

its a knee-jerk reaction to years of hyper masculinity in america

it will pass in time, once we stop pretending that personality characteristics are strictly tied to the 23rd chromosome (an idea imposed by those who desire to impose rigid guidelines, but then adopted by those who believe the reverse)

Well in that case

CHOMSKY 2020

where is the mayonnaise ?

So a man who has physical traits that categorize him as a man, can identify as a woman, and that is accepted by the state, as a psychopath with physical traits that categorize me as a psychopath (mri scans), I am formally self identifying as normal.

>it's working

He will be dead by then

this is annoying because I want to dye my hair but I don't want to be part of the "Gender Revolution"

What's he saying Sup Forums?

>Bi-electric female

Every day, we stray further from the light of God.

But I'm your brother.

I guess I'm a bigot, but I'm still not a mentally broken faggot.

Chomsky's linguistic theories all have been debunked he is from now on the most overrated thinker of our time

Totally agree with this.

GET YO DICK OUT JEFFREY

Brother, do you have any oats?

Sorry liberal buzz words don't work on me

This

This gave me cancer

And they say 2012 was nothing.

what do you mean?

scientificamerican.com/article/evidence-rebuts-chomsky-s-theory-of-language-learning/

be whatever you want to be. i don't care. life is too short for hate.

42, ditto that. They thought we were strange in the 90s. My how far we've come.

so... what does that mean?

this

JEWS!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springer_Nature

Googly eye on the dragon dildo

Also funny how badly this triggers the religious extremists.

The interdimensional spook haha

They... They know the apache attack helicopters is just us trolling right guys? Right??

Fancy leftist way of saying

>yeah this is high level faggotry but since its left sponsored i must agree to it

>being what they want to be
This is the exact problem with people. It's this fake it until you make it horseshit that does nothing but reinforce someone's own mental qualms.

Growing up people constantly told everyone they could be whatever they wanted to be when they grew up. However it seems that everyone decided to become an obnoxious basket case with a victim complex. It's nothing but these dumbasses that took one psychology class and turn their nose up at everyone while trying to defend every "victim" that's being "oppressed" with broken logic. Instead of recognizing these are people with severe problems and working to overcome them, people just claim that's who they are and usher them to their own demise claiming moral superiority. This is what happens when you appeal to emotions instead of appealing to logic.

Wanna dress up like a woman? Go ahead, cross dressing isn't really a problem.
Reinforcing someone's deranged thoughts? Well now you're just an asshole who's abusing their situation to make yourself feel special.

Everyone has to have some stupid problem they complain about and blame everything on. Just a bunch of dumbasses who have no personality and are too stupid to develop one and turn to a victim complex to deal with their shitty selves.

No, my friend. Life isn't long enough to hate

If the direction of humanity ever gets you down, just do what I do - remember that it won't be too long before a Supervolcano, ice age, asteroid strike, gamma ray burst, plague or some other god awful disaster strikes and resets the entire clock of life on Earth. Nothing we do ultimately matters, so fuck those idiots and get drunk as often as possible.

what do they have to gain by debunking Chomsky?

we know the brain is a powerful pattern recognition machine, the idea there is an inherent language mechanism hardcoded to it seem pretty far fetched

It means that we're doomed

lol what? i can't even tell what you're responding to

kek in*

>or some other god awful disaster

Nothing, the idiots are finally self destructing in a brilliant bright flame. We should all be glad, we can now clearly point them out and laugh as they crash and burn.

that is a useless thought as it accomplishes nothing and can be used to come to no conclusion other than the original question which was 'what do we do'

Agreed. Its getting a little ridiculous as young people attempt to be as rebellious as possible. This is the ultimate teenage angst.

There is though. It's biologically deterministic.

>people believing they are a different gender is mental illness
>people believing in a magical jew zombie is perfectly normal

kek

>I love the free market. Everything has value
>Except things that i don't like
>Everyone that supports change is mentally ill

go extinct, by WW3

best option for the planet tbh

highly underrated post

I feel you, man. My issue with the whole gender issue is that it's totally based on the idea that your identity matters. But it doesn't matter. The universe doesn't give a fuck about you and I think people should be based enough to accept that and not worry about stupid shit like what gender they identify as. But this is the world we live in and I'll treat those people respectfully like I try to do with everybody. I mean what the fuck ever.

you're a cynical idiot

we aren't going to destroy earth, the planet will recover after we kill ourselves. Destroying the earth is just a buzz phrase passed around the media

"kill yourself" (even when talking about genosuicide) is logically absurd. To say that is an appropriate response to any situation is to wallow in your own depression

Yes, pander to the psychos instead of laughing at them and telling them the only pronoun you're going to give them is "dumbass"

This doesn't help anything, though, and I generally feel better about myself when I'm nice to people. I'm kind of a normie that way I guess.

Reality checks keep people down to earth and their ego from becoming convoluted with the insanity that's runs around in our heads. You tell people you're going to start fucking goats and the weird looks and comments you get keep you from making that stupid decision.

▲▲

I suppose I see your point.

Thats assuming they give a shit about your opinion. If all the hate they get is from fat idiot waving flags and religious symbols, then no. You didn't help anything. They have completely discredited your stupid ass and will carry on.

If it really bugs you, you would find constructive ways to help them

null

Nothing bad about having some more traps around

true, but I find tactful bargaining to be a more effective reality check than reactionary ridicule

seems to be that the crude, tactless reality checks come from people who care a little, but not enough to actual put effort towards helping another

Yeah, this is why having social groups is important, it keeps you grounded, sharp, and mentally healthy.

These psychological disorders emerge on lonely people with nothing to lose and noone to keep them stable.

Considering all the crazy shit people believe, thinking you are the opposite gender is pretty low on the list.

Combine that with the fact that those people have literally zero effect on my life and I have difficulty caring or understanding all the asspain it causes.

  ▲
▲ ▲

i agree with you
but given that last statement
>If it really bugs you, you would find constructive ways to help them
i can determine that them proving people wrong in a way that isn't as useful doesn't really bug you, or you'd be trying harder to say what you said with more care lol

Charles Horton Cooley would agree.

she's cute. would fuck and suck

Nice armchair facts.
Are you ignoring all of the LGBT social groups?
And no... most mental illness comes from oppressive and abusive parents