twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't psilocybin cubensis. You should not eat those

last pic I took

>What are they
Blessings

eat the only one way to tell

Don't eat them, you will die.

I know cubensis doesn't grow here, other types of mushrooms contain psilocybin

This is actually the best bait I've seen on Sup Forums in a while. Good job, faggot.

They sure look like they're happy in your hand, tho

If you can't eat them you should start a mushroom farm with them

dont eat them

Well according to legend Alfred Hoffman, who discovered LSD, had been experiementing with field ergots for years until, suddenly, one day, poof, like magic, he starts to dream

shut up chris

no u

I was looking for some heroin and found this. Other drugs contain opiates right?

Which one should I inject first?

Take just one with food to see how you feel

If you feel any rumblings or your stool is abnormal, then they're probably not ready for human consumption yet

>Other drugs contain opiates right?
That's right

>Injecting heroin
Morphine and Heroin were both invented by the same biochemist who intended one to be smoked, and the other to be injected, you retard

did they not teach u that in medical school?

i ate most of the shrooms a while ago actually im feeling it guys

full size plz

youtube.com/watch?v=-OK8IpxR3s8

Is this a metaphor?

No they don't... Only thing I've learned so far is that the μ-opioid receptor is the one that binds morphine and the effects of opioid receptors...

then again I'm an M2 so I have plenty of time to learn all the cool stuff you told me about

>Comparing designer drugs as analogous to mushrooms grown in your front yard
This post is interesting

Yes.

>μ-opioid
I don't even have a key for that on my typewriter because it's so invalid

you know with all the enzymes having greek letters and shit I thought I might just install a greek keyboard for my notes.

also now I can write μαλάκα really fast

They're just lawn shrooms. They won't get you high and they won't kill you. They taste exactly how they smell and will give you a little tummy ache.

i think some of these are Panaeolus cinctulus

Why would they use greek letters if the entire foundation for greek medicine was based on a completely invalid fairy tale delusion?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panaeolina_foenisecii

>Yes all mushrooms

Panaeolus foenisecii... inactive, inedible.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panaeolina_foenisecii

>sprouts overnight

>Inactive

So is it normal for scholars to just repeat whatever words they hear rather than attempt to define the terms themselves?

That doesn't make them scholars than, does it dipshit

I assume because they wanted to show off...
Modern scientists are getting more creative though. Did you know that there is a sonic hedgehog protein?

Those are panaeolus cinctulus, they are very common and found in all 50 states of the U.S, you can see these growing just about anywhere in peoples lawns, they love grass kept in good condition. I've found bigger specimens growing on piles of hay and horse shit.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Are they active in that they grow quickly?? Yes. So are most mushrooms...

Are they active psychotropically?? No. they do not contain psychotropic alkaloids unless we are counting small amounts of 5-htp

Pan cintulus only grow on manure... pan foes grow on lawns.

The spore print will also prove them different.

OP has pan foes

Also since there's a hint of blueness around the bottom of the stems it means they are active

So blue bruising boletes and deadly gale Tina are active as well?

Blueing =\= psilocybin
psilocybin containing mushrooms will usually bruise blue but not all will and some non psilocybin containing mushrooms will bruise blue also

No. Not subbs. Which are also known as banded mottlegill. Do you see any fucking bands?
Foensecci.

***galerina not gale tina lol

i'm pretty sure those will just make you violently ill...

Wrong. They grow most rarley on horse dung abd mostly in lawns and compost piles

You are either confusing the habitats or baiting

are you a dumb ass? like a real complete and utter retard?

I didn't say every mushroom that turns blue means its active though, I'm just saying to this species it does

I thought I did in the first pick near the bottom of the caps, when they dry out they lose the band

It's actually extremely rare for cintulus to show any blueing

Look, the trolling is fine and all but this guy isn't being a complete dumbass. Use a mycology guide for your area to identify those, it doesn't just look like 1 species to me but may be.
The band is just from the hood opening it's normal.
Blue doesn't mean anything but bruising from a lot of species after being picked.
The only way to properly identify a cubensis is to look it up and make sure it is one, unless you know the strain already obviously.

Dude this is absolutely %100 not cubensis.

Source: I grow psilocybe Cubensis, Pan cyans, Psilo cyans, Psilo azures, Psilo Mexicana

Do you grow them in your own butthash?

You could have asked a useful question and I would have answered it... but you chose that....

That's a no, then. Fucking drug noob.

K

Lose the shrooms and get to huffin' dat jenkem with the rest of us in the twenty-first century, son. It's a brave new world.

I never implied they were, I know they aren't cubes on a lawn unless the dude has a farm.
I'm just saying identification can be sort of tricky and he needs a guide for his specific region.

anyone familiar with Panaeolus cinctulus??

You can't identify mushrooms from pics on the internet. If you get the wrong kind they can kill you. Don't do it op.

I am... I pick them every year at a nearby horse stable