In uni and I'm lonely as shit. I always dreamed of hearing music I like being played in someone's dorm...

In uni and I'm lonely as shit. I always dreamed of hearing music I like being played in someone's dorm, coming in and telling them I'm a big fan of that artist, and becoming friends with that person though our music tastes. Has anyone ever made friends that way?

nope this has never happened better just kys

Yeah and I've even gotten laid that way.

What was the music that got you laid?

it was animal collective

college fucking sucks

if these are the best years of my life I'll gladly step in front of a bus tomorrow

If you hate college it just means you haven't peaked yet hahahaha

these are the best years in your life

Yes, one guy, and he was a mysogynist, racist mean drunk. Took me years to get the piece of shit out of my life. Never base friendships on musical taste.

I never went to uni but my mate did art and dormed with a bunch of people whi did art/film and they always had these hipster parties. And this was like 2004 so it was height of hipster. They would play all the shit I liked at the time like broken social sceene, animal collective, mf doom etc cool times

whatever that means

i just go to a shit school, nearly all of my classes are huge lectures and even during the ones that aren't everybody just keeps to themselves. i joined 2 clubs as well and don't know a single person in either of them

there's no community

they are. you don't have any money yet, but you do have youth and health and are surrounded by other horny youths

>implying i can even get laid

look what website you're on

this is a normafag site now

Yeah I did that a couple times. I'm older than you so this was back when music was better.

i know

i miss being able to vent about being a fucking loser

Don't talk shit!

You should try being the one who plays the good music and they'll come to you.

you miss being an underage kid on a Vietnamese propaganda comic image board, venting to anonymous people about your angst

what good is being an adult if you're still a fucking loser who spends all day shitposting about music nobody cares about

haha fuck you

This is literally how I ended up with my current group of friends. Think they were listening to Since I Left You. Either that or Digable Planets

well good thing I have crippling depression and talking to people makes me nervous

i need therapy

suicide is cheaper and less pathetic

oh so you had gay sex

even billionaire CEOs need occasional therapy

if you consider college the best years of your life, you are one sad cunt. the only thing sadder would be if you considered high school your best years

try going to concerts thay play the music you like, you can meet people there.

>talking to people makes me nervous
>compares himself to "billionaire CEOs"
lmao drown

I'm not him, underage

real life isn't like a flick with zoe deschanel you autistic retard

stop listening to your gay indie rock, start doing roids and start getting into bar fights

>who is Elon Musk
You actually thought that would be a valid argument, huh kiddo?

>i'm actually a rocket engineer xD
You actually thought that would be a valid argument, huh kiddo? Start practicing self harm.

do steroids instead you fag

trenbolone acetate 60mg/day, guaranteed your shit will be unfucked

or just pop xanax every day

everybody else is doing it

>i miss being able to vent about being a fucking loser
why? gook moot took down r9k or something? that's the board you're looking for man

Okay, but what does that have to do about the argument concerning billionaires and social anxiety?

if you wanna be a lethargic cuck, yes do that.

If not, do tren and then you'll unlock the path to being an actual bull, hell you might even make money doing it

sorry i had an autistic meltdown for a minute there

i'm cool now i promise

what is tren?

wikipedia says horse steroids

so maybe don't do that

see image confidence, power and happiness in a bottle, it will save you life

I use citalopram (not OP), how is bulking going to help my mood?

that's what the grown ups tell us, right?

I don't know but all SSRIs are basically poison and you might as well be on tranny juice instead tbqhwy

Fact is, you are NOT depressed. You are, by virtue of being born in this environment at this time, either severely deficient in testosterone, in DHT, have elevated estradiol, cortisol, prolactin or all of the above. Pic related is probably what you look like now

Roids solve this, tren to get freaky and vascular, test-e and a decent ai to control estro = boom you are life is solved

if you do, you can look like pic related instead

you can stop being a cuck, and start doing the cucking, become the bull

or
i'm not sure which one but both are equally gay so pick one i guess

>be average college fag
>no friends at all
>some random nigga, lets call him Tyrone steals my ipod
>muhappleprods.jpg
>ipod full of radiohead, pink floyd, nirvana and the beatles (regular teen shit)
>three month later i see him with my ipod
>he was listening to Rubber soul by the beatles
>ask for ipod back
>hands it over without hessitance
>become best friends
>start getting into indie shit
>itaots, GY!BE, mogwai, etc.
>mfw
>I litteraly un-niggered a black dude and we're best budies since then.

nice

Undergrad for me was a failure. I'm hoping I'll peak in grad school.

My roomie has amazing music taste. He used to be musically illiterate a few years back. I introduced him to Pixies (pleb, I know) around 2014 and he really liked. I showed him some other essentials until he started to discover music on his own, and now he's even reccing music to me. We discuss about music probably once or twice a week, and it's lots of fun. We had a pretty solid friendship before sharing our musical interests though.

Sadly it has never helped me to get laid, girls I know barely listen to anything more complex than standard indie music, and don't appreciate listening to full albums (is that a priority though?). I only know one girl that appreciates music, but she's on the other side of the States.

>let's call him Tyrone
>doesn't call him Tyrone or any other name after that
This is huh... wow...