Does Sup Forums like the Beach Boys?

Does Sup Forums like the Beach Boys?

seeing them in a few days
lets hope brian dosent kick it before then

ARUBA

I hope Mike Love dies

WTF I hate Donald Trump now

I like Mike Love because he was the one who knew his place. The rest of them thought they were artists and made themselves variously unhappy. Love is a scumbag, but at least he's a self-aware scumbag.

truly /ourguy/

mike love once invited my 14 year old friend (i was also 14 at the tiem) to go back to his hotel room after a beach boys concert. he put his arms and hands on her and everything. he is a pussy grabber

Makes sense the most reactionary and anti-progressive member of the band would pose next to and endorse king cheeto.

Don't be ridiculous, they're all pure cracker, Bob Hope, Up With People, Nixonian, KKK types. Don't mistake mental illness and drug abuse for progressivism. Brian only avoided being an obvious Ray Charles/Chuck Berry "apolitical" figure through spending his entire adult life in a fog of drugs and autism.

WTF, Bob Hope was a racist?

I'm sure he had no problem with blacks who knew their place. The Beach Boys were the last bastion of cultural apartheid, the kind of white act that takes the bows for black music when the blacks are censored from view. See their plagiarism of Chuck Berry. See their writing a song which makes out that rock music began with plainsong in European monasteries.

Reminder that this album is the pinnacle of whiteness, nothing like it will ever be made again by a mainstream artist because we are made to feel ashamed of our european heritage in todays cuck society

Care to elaborate why is is the pinnacle of 'whiteness'?

Le wrong generation fags should just realize that Whiteness (represented by order, intelligence, and elegance) is what music is missing now and thats why you hate it

one time i posted this with a message and liberals reported it so many times i got banned for a few days

Imagine still being so assblassted

He means the pinnacle of squareness.

what the fuck are you talking about?

whats the fucking point if Brian Wilson doesn't perform with them anymore?

Oi yeah nah.

Dubs and Brian dies in bed with Melania

how the fuck did brian lose all that fucking weight? i know he wasn't skinny but holy shit

also fuck mike and brian's dad

He's pointing out how pasteurized their project was, but regarding that as a plus rather than a minus.

anyone who likes this album should be sent to a gulag... and forced to listen to the new Kendrick lamar single over and over again

hes performing with them at the show you dumb fucking ape, you litteral dog shit eating nigger, I hope you get into a full on collision with an 18 wheeler, you fucking loser, dumb hooknose motherfucker

Dubs and Brian fucking dies

Dubs and he lives forever

Brian will live 10 more years

I mean 5 years

>having pride in your heritage

PS is a GOAT album but seriously user how intense is your autism?

trips says he'll break his neck in 2

fugg

There's always at least 3 Pet Sounds threads at a time so I guess so

altought 2016 has been tough the relations between Sup Forums and Sup Forums are getting stronger each day

>it's wrong to take pride in your heritage
t. numale

really makes u think

Brian doesnt play with the beach boys anymore

for a 70 year old man his hands look really good