How do you deal with knowing you will be alone for the rest of your life?

how do you deal with knowing you will be alone for the rest of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw
youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by thinking about how unimportant it is

I always hoped I might find someone and then I did.

He broke it off for a while and it crushed me; I don't think it would hurt as much if he did it again.

I'm here bro.

tits or gtfo

My emotions are so dulled that I just don't seem to care anymore.

Why?

It's the rules, post 'em.

I've lived my entire life alone. No one has ever expressed any emotional or sexual interest in me.

Now my family has abandoned me and I'm all alone, but none of that matters because I was born into it.

I'm not whoring for attention, tho

I do it by choice. I get close to women for companionship/sex. Then I get bored and move on to the next. I will never fully trust a woman enough to stay with her.

How old are you?

It's either that or people. Fuck people.

girls asking why they should post tits
man, something really goes wrong in this world

im so lonely. this is all i got. pls

You stop bein a bitch..

Why won't you get close to any woman? Are they all cheating whores?

THIS IS NOW AN ANTI-BITCH THREAD

ive been married 10 years.
we have burial plots together.

I'm married, so...envious I guess. I just want one weekend to myself, I'd settle for an evening alone once in a while.

Accept it, move on. Devote your life to winning.

90% of them yes. I could share stories but they aren't interesting. Mainly just girls I have hooked up with who tell they are married/have a boyfriend after. I've also been cheated on.

I'm 22

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I answered you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

winning what?

Well, I usually imagine myself a nice girlfriend. That usually gets me through the hardest times, and then I forget about it until the next inevitable trigger that causes me to realise how lonely I am. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

I have candy and a van

I'm never alone

>2016
>still using candy as bait

Nigga ive got kids hurling themselves into my van, you just need the latest iphone model and a fishing pole.

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Who said anything about kids? OMFG.

I was just talking about fag girls. Jesus chirst man!

*fat

is that the girl that gets raped in fukushima?

But I'm not. When I was a had a few hookers to fill the gap, so if I ever am again I know what to do.

maybe..dont know the location

it kinda looks like her

That's why there are drugs, hookers and video games.
Who the fuck needs other people to be happy?

Most people are fucking retards anyways.

yea that's the one

If youre on Sup Forums all day.

shit, even worse knowing my crush is close to dating this guy, ill wait for my parents to die then ill go join them.

why wait? What did your parents ever do to deserve that?

to deserve what? i cant kill myself yet, my parents wouldnt be able to handle it.

to deserve putting up with you until the day they die

thought that was obvious

funny

Gay fag here and asexual in the same time.
It is hard and every time I get a little attention from a potential date I'm all sparkly and excited but deep inside of me I try to abstain because it's going to be another asshole, cheater, diseases or liar....
It is hard and I wish I had someone to hold me when I'm crying, to tell me things are gonna be okay then kiss my forehead.

>pic unrelated

Well meme'd

The thing about depending on people around you for purpose is that people will usually let you down. Ultimately we have no purpose, other than what we create. You are creating the value and placing it in people. Youre putting pressure on people to fulfill something that you feel is missing. But that's not only unfair but a fallacy. You can see the results before you now. The difficult truth is you are creating the sorrow you feel by not placing value in what you have. I recommended using psilocybin or mescaline. You need a drastic change of perspective, to get out of your own head. What better way than heavy hallucinogens.

I probably wont end up alone, but it sure feels like it now.

I was with her for 6 years and then she just suddenly left me. That was 2 years ago, Im still not ready to date. I dont believe in love anymore. I care too much, I love too much, to the point where losing somebody is simply unbearable. I dont want to be attached to anybody anymore

You make the best of it.

No girl wants a need guy.

not well

You sound like a high school girl. Maybe you shouldn't reproduce, those Beta genes aren't helping anyone obviously.

If you dont understand then you clearly never loved somebody to death

Ive loved many people, but you're describing a sociopathic obsession with severe romanticism. You must have just broken up with this girl, or are stalking her which inhibits you from moving on.

Be careful with the edges, user.

I'm 24 and I've only really been with one girl in my life. We dated for nearly two years until she unexpectedly broke up with me, this was a few years ago now. In retrospect we weren't a very good match and getting my heart broken for basically the first time was an important life lesson I learned a lot from. I'm exponentially happier with the person I am now in basically every way. After a few months of depressing anger I decided to go after my dreams, I moved to a city where I knew nobody and I'm building the existence I've always wanted.

But yes, I'm still alone and I have been for most of my life. And to be honest, I'm not sure if I want anybody right now. Sex is nice and I'd certainly be open to a girl if she came along provided she seemed like a strong match. But I'm not going out of my way to play a numbers game or any nonsense like that, even if some might view that as counterproductive to finding a mate. I have plenty of friends in long term relationships that they started while in college or whatever that seem completely miserable and I'm sure to some extent they envy my relative freedom the same way I occasionally get bogged down by >tfw no gf. So I try not to really focus on defining myself by whether or not I have that, it'd be nice but it's secondary.

>pretending to yourself that it's unimportant

Feels great. Women are waste of money and time.

By not having long enough to care about it anyways.

Going an hero on tuesday baby

By telling myself most people are bonded together by fear and power dynamics as opposed to joyous friendship

youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw

You had my empathy until you began to wallow in it. Now you're just being melodramatic. Love hurts, get over it. You're like 33 and crying about being alone. Everyones family leaves them eventually, and when they do the world becomes a cold place. Grow up, man up, and establish goals that will help you evolve.

Neither. Havent spoken to her for over a year. Deleted all our pictures. Never look on her Facebook. Dont even know whats shes doing right now

It doesnt surprise me though. Many people around me are also surprised when I tell them I havent moved on yet. Yet everybody would still have sympathy for me if she wouldve died instead. Whats the difference, my heart doesnt know the difference, shes gone forever

>how do you deal with knowing you will be alone for the rest of your life?
2mg of clonazepam every day
lel.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

Its your life, live it how you want. Guarantee at least 1 girl has been interested in you but you didnt say anything. Girls dont make the first move in most cases. Unless you find that one really outgoing bold girl your gonna have to show interest first, and dont be fucking weird about it.

It may take a while. But time heals all wounds. Plus there is Tinder to distract you until then.