No ylyl questionmark?

no ylyl questionmark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxIBUDXDma0
youtube.com/watch?v=e1usFtuUEb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gGJeC7VyZhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really really really like this image. Can I save it?

too soon

Go ahead friendo! I have more to spare! Spread the pickle love! xD

Honestly I prefer to keep my OC for myself, otherwise they get worn out if too many people use them, no offense.

Timely.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxIBUDXDma0

Dat filename

youtube.com/watch?v=e1usFtuUEb0

what she dead or somethin?

Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGJeC7VyZhQ
God tier

No. No, I can't do it. It's simply too soon after the event. It's not appropriate, and we're all still quite busted up about it. Just go away. You should know better. Shame on you. Shame on you.

Seriously, go away. If you don't drop it then people are going to get interested, and then people are going to start asking the wrong questions.

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

What the actual fuck