Sup Forums I need help. I think my mum is cheating on my father, but I need definitive proof...

Sup Forums I need help. I think my mum is cheating on my father, but I need definitive proof. I know her Facebook and phone password (though she is very, very rarely away from her phone), but there's a problem.

As you know, when you log in to someone's fb from a foreign device, it alerts them immediately. Doing so would probably mean she would get immediately suspicious, and go on to changing all of her passwords.

inb4 letting you guys log in, not gonna happen. Just don't know what to do. This is horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dont you just mind your own business you little shit

because if I'm right she's fucking around with my dad???

So... you are at best the son of a whore, and at best you don't even know if that's your real dad. Jesus, could you be any more illegitimate?

Log in while she's asleep or when her phone is dead. Get evidence. Blackmail her into sleeping with you.

I do, the guy is a Turk, and I'm white as fuck

What made you suspicious ?
Is there a chance you father is cheating also ?
Is there a chance you father knows about her cheating ?
Is there a chance they're still together only because they fear a divorce might traumitize you ?

The best way for you to get into her facebook would be to get her phone. She probably has a pin but if you can convince her to unlock it for you and give you a few minutes with it you might find what you need.

Does she have her own computer or does she use a family computer?

underrated post

Do that, but instead of using the phone to check facebook, brick the phone instead, then check facebook from a computer. it will be at least half a day before she can get her phone fixed and realize her account has been fucked with

Your mum is very hot

he's suspicious, has been for a while because she acts sketchy but she just calls him paranoid, makes him feel mental.
and i found flirtatious messages back and forth on her phone when i had a window of about 2 minutes in which i could check it. All i had time for, almost got caught. Like I say, she's barely ever without it.

Just use a vpn and log in. Itll look like it came from somewhere else. Accounts get compromised all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CEyAzu1duU

She'll still change passwords. Also if she is at least somewhat internet savvy she'll delete chat history periodically. OP might need to log in more than once to get the evidence he needs.

Isn't it his job to check then ? Aren't you just trying to satisfy your perverted curiosity ?

ok try something like this. Maybe hide her phone charger then offer to lend yours but say to charge phone in the kitchen so you can take charger in the morning when you go to school. You'll have access to the phone overnight.

not really. just want to see how much of a whore she is purely for the purposes of finding out how much I should hate her, not to get off.

and my dad, he's not technologically savvy whatsoever. I wouldn't say I am, I just know her current, simplistic passwords.

plant cameras while she is gone
get sensual with her
fuck her
retrieve footage.

Continue by extort if need be.
If she talks you can reveal the proof to your father.
You fall - She falls.

Disabke notifications on her phone from facebook and block emails from kikebook as well. When shes asleep log into it and gather evidence.
Godspeed user, post her nudes if you find em.

bump once for resolution
do something op

I'd love to give you some follow up details but I just can't yet I'll have to bide my time. I'll make a thread when I find something. thank you though bro