Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna kill myself, but it's not cuz I'm a depressed fag. It's just life is so boring...

Hey Sup Forums I'm gonna kill myself, but it's not cuz I'm a depressed fag. It's just life is so boring, I don't find a point to it. It's too repetitive it feels like life is just the same thing happening over and over again, any one else feel like that

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/depression/guide/detecting-depression#1-2
youtube.com/watch?v=5UUeG49r9QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do not! Fall in love with Andie McDowel and everything will be ok, ya hear!

I understand. I don't see a future for me at all. I was going to kill myself yesterday. I gotcha user.

story?

>I was going to kill myself yesterday
Why are you such a failure user?

Then get out of that routine, leave town, move another country, go on an adventure...

There isn't much of a story i just don't believe life is for everyone. For me, life is so damn boring. Life just repeats itself over and over there's no reason to live life if it's going to be the same thing over and over it gets old

With what money user

Yea.

Meet new people they've said.
Only that these new people talk the same shit and have the same shitty tastes and opinions.

I seriously don't give a fuck anymore.

But why kill yourself over that.
Invent something new.

Wait.. yea kill yourself. One less guy is a good guy.

dude the fucking story of my life, find something to do no matter how hard it gets.

Yea I will I'm just still looking for a good place to live stream, cuz if I'm gonna do it why not have fun while doing it right

This.

Nice

Checkd

Life is boring but it's no reason to end it.find something or someone to occupy your time. We all know Sup Forums is fun but it has a lot of boring moments. If you want something exciting or interesting just go outside meet new people , reak havoc, experience new things. If you believe you life has so little value that you willingly end it because of boredom then find something or someone that will value it for you. Be creative, be spontaneous, be free.

If you're bored and wanting to kill yourself at least do something cool with it like go to the zoo and fight a bear or something

I do a lot of social shit, I've done a lot of things but nothing really excites me anymore. It sucks living with nothing that can make you happy or excite you.

Bro, diagnose the impact of "instant gratification" in your life.
Made me realize I'm impatient with certain things.

Kek user u cant do shit. You post this thread everyday and then hang yourself but you get resurected because youre just a robot designed to gratify the pleasures of the people who visit this board

Im planning on live streaming it but I can't seem to find a good place for that, and I'm down to fight a bear. Just not in a public place

O it's my first time posting this, I just posted this tonight cuz I'm looking for a place to live stream

Try robbery? I mean if you were going to kill yourself anyway, might as well risk it. Something new to do too.

She's my waifu and I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me. Just look at her. She needs to be sex again. Pure sex. Oh my god.,

What's with the constant
>plz guy don't kill yourself
>life is worth it yada yada

I for one am greatful for anyone who goes off without regrets.
There are too many fucking people anyways, why even try to keep those who do not want to stay.

I'd say you go OP. You're the fucking man.
One of the good guys. Godspeed you marvelous man.
I hope more people follow your flawless example.

how long have you lived

Yeah, go rob a bank or something to get money.

Thats what youre programmed to believe.

Play video gamez

That's still depression user, lol. Did you think that depression was just overwhelming sadness? Nope, depression very commonly presents itself as a numb and dull feeling of life, like you're describing. You're depressed user, this is probably just the first time you've gone through it so you didn't know all the nuances with it.

Yea ima try to live stream it and do something interesting

Lived? As in actually done something interesting? Or just been alive?

Yeah i feel the same way, but im way too much of a pussy to go through with killing myself

I know I'm not depressed user

Check'd

Tru tru

Can you tell me how you know it's not depression?

webmd.com/depression/guide/detecting-depression#1-2

How many of these symptoms do you have? Have you studied mental health issues before?

I've had to go to a few phsicatrists and therapists cuz of some past behavioral issues and what some have concluded is that I'm a sociopath

not op, 10/11 but my psycologist says I'm just a dramatic who loves to victimise himself

I feel you.
We are expected to lead this type of lives.
How do you get good at a job or get a degree if not by having repetitive schedules?
Doing the same thing over and over for years.
It's abnoxious but everyone pretends they have this awesome lifes.
You know maybe some people find that cool hobby or a really worthwhile friendship/partnership and that keeps them going but that's not for everyone.

Its because you dont do anything different.

I try to change the way I do things, I also often change the ways I look and act, so I could fit in with other people but it's not something I care too much off

i feel the same. i feel like the only thing keeping me alive is pokemon cards, vaping and fapping

Not a bad thread

if youre stupid enough to even consider killing yourself because life is boring then clearly you have no imagination at all, and if that's the case the human race would probably be better off without ppl like that. Either man up and do it, or quit whining about how sad ur life is like a little bitch and do something ur passionate about.

I'm not whining, I'm going to do it. I just need a good place to live stream it.

or just get obsessed/hooked on something... like army figures, a Tv show, toys, etc.

"M GONNA KILL MYSELF"

Whats wrong, did threatening to run away from home stop working you retarded attention seeking bitch?

There's not much I find interesting or exciting

wtf do you mean 'a good place' you are stupid as fuck kid. Now you see my point about zero imagination youre focused on the place like anyone will remember this shit its irrelevant

AND BTW, you should try to live stream it at the fire department. That way some real man can stop and get you the help you need

What's the point of running away? I mean I'm
Not a bitch just bored is all

question - why not just make a new life for yourself?

just get high and eat burgers m8 everybody loves shit like that

Hey in response to this. I saved up enough to buy a car and the gear I need to live on the road. I travel the US and I work my way around for gas money. I camp outside of town and drive a small sedan. I have awesome adventures my life used to suck and I tried to kill myself before I did this. You really don't need much of any money to do this

Where's the fun in that? Gonna at least try to make my death interesting

if youre bored as hell and cant think of anything worth doing that ur passionate about then ur brain is a waste of space and energy get rid of it

Curious, how do you find jobs to do while you're on the road?

What would that change? It wouldn't make me interested in more things

Already doing that shit

this sounds awesome
enjoying ravioli by the sunset

EXACTLY
Save up like 500-1000 bucks and just go on an adventure, live off of ramen noodles and just enjoy the freedom

You smell them out. Stay clean and be friendly. I like to go to places like farm supply stores and rural town churches and ask older folks if they know where I could look for odd jobs. I also have tools and supplies for detailing cars stored in my roof rack cargo box, so if I pick up odd mechanical jobs and will make a sign and post up in a parking lot and detail cars for cheap if I'm desparate. I dumpster dive a lot of goods too(not food), some of which I sell. Got a good eye for antique jewelry and can make a penny reselling it, I also rock hound and have gutter punk kids wire wrap it for me and sell the jewelry

Go and kill Trump for us first.

if ur bored that means ur not passionate about anything> if ur not passionate about anything that means u don't care about anything> if you don't care about anything that means ur not a man and of no help to anyone> and if ur of no help to anyone well then why not kys or WAKE UP u dumb fuck.

With that attitude yeah fucking do it, the world could use less useless people like you.

I eat better than ravioli and ramen. Sometimes that's all I have in the winter, but in the summer I eat a lot of foraged wild food and trade work for meals

Yea just need a good place to live stream

I'm just looking for a good place to live stream so I can at least die an interesting way

there are actually lots of ways to make money, you just have to find a supply. when I was in california last I got a ton of vintage stuffed animals at a little thrift shop in the middle of nowhere for cheap. took them to downtown san francisco and ended up making like 800 bucks off the whole lot over two days. Just got a spot on the sidewalk with a blanket near other street vendors. The learning curve is hard but once you know how to hustle you can survive anywhere

If you're tired of repetition then do something different. The only way you could find life boring is if you're a lazy piece of shit. Get out of your basement and go travel or something. Living life isn't hard, you just need to have the balls to go out and do it. Or don't. If killing yourself is easier than living then maybe you aren't cut out for this world.

I do travel and I'm pretty social but everything is just boring and repetitive, even with everything I change it all seems the same

one place is as good as any other for a useless cuck fuck whose brain is so retarded it cant even come up with anything it cares about, ask urself this why am I so concerned with place? w/e u are is fine take it from someone whose brain actually works

have you tried drugs?

Yea

which ones?

u say u want ur death to be interesting? how about instead of just interesting, newsworthy, hell maybe even historical. how can I do this u may ask? Well its unbelievably easy in fact: attack the powers at be, they made this world u hate, and they made life this way that is so boring you cant take it anymore.

Fuck suicide! This is now a get thread!

I hope you fucking paid your taxes on that income

I've smoked weed, acid, shrooms, cocaine, and a few other phsycadelics

asking the real questions

There is one 8 corresponding to eacch thing you have smoked

Fuck yeah!

so how can I attack them u may ask, Also incredibly easy, instead of killing urself for no reason kill one of them because any man who is willing to give his life to get a kill cannot be stopped

C H E C K T H O S E D U B S M 8

I pay taxes occasionally when I work for farmers and they report the income. I file every year. But I rarely report more than 8k in income. I truthfully only go through maybe 15-20k a year depending on vehicle upkeep. I usually make cash. Sometimes I'll take a bigger seasonal job like wildland firefighting and pay a big chunk of taxes on that

Find something interesting then user. Start a sport, start a new job, travel. The world is literally your oyster.

This thread is fucking magical

fuck that change ur life bullshit, use it to kill one of the ones that created this hell ur in

Check me

you do it then

Playing this as I enjoy these repeating digits

youtube.com/watch?v=5UUeG49r9QI

I've played sports I travel often I have multiple jobs open for me but none it truly interests me

Check out my shit

I don't live a bad life, some would say I live a great one. But this is just all too boring for me

Listen

I'm fixing to blow your fucking mind

Are you ready?

Here it comes

You are only feeling that way because you spend too much time in your own head

If you get out of your head you will instantly become likable

People will approach you constantly on the street

Girls will love you

Your body will naturally point itself towards systems of pleasure

You can go from the most aspie fag to influential man over night

You just gotta get out of your head and start living

whats wrong OP cant think of a target with that retarded brain of urs I can give u a list to choose from if that would help u dumb useless fuck

that sounds like a form of depression

Is this the part where I pay $19.99? Dude wait what

lol dont do it retard go get yourself some vodka, 2 prostitutes and fucking kebab man