Going to amsterdam tomorrow Sup Forums wat to do?

Going to amsterdam tomorrow Sup Forums wat to do?

dubs decides

also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/search?client=ms-android-samsung&ei=6dJyWNvHOMjyaNSDvugJ&q=foodhallen&oq=foodhallen&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..35i39k1l2j0i131k1j0j0i67k1.182708.184158.0.184760.12.11.1.3.3.0.200.1373.2j7j1.10.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..3.9.748.3.5IJ8brMjn3Y
restaurantvandaag.nl
adamtoren.nl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

going to see carpenter brut?

Eat mushrooms (''magic truffles''), walk around, get lost, almost die to cars because of the confusing traffic. Those kinds of things

grey area best shop. thank me later

Try and find Grey Rooms.
Tiny place, only room for like 2 tables.
Ran by some American dudes.
The weed is PHENOMENAL.

Free Adam has incredible Northern Lights.

Grey Area might be the one I'm thinking of to be fair.

I live in Amsterdam. What would you like to know? Where are you from & how long are you staying?

Do you mean grey area? If so then yeah it's worth a visit. Their own grey haze is dynamite

Britfag
Staying for the week

Seconded for the unpressed hash.

grey are is the best coffeeshop there.
its not very pretty or comfy, but there are no annoying fuckheads and it is run by nice people.

Well grey area is on the list of thing to do then

Nice. Are you planning to fuck some hookers?

Actually no. Boerenjongens is the official best shop

Niet deze gast, maar doen de hoeren trio's? En hoe sletterig zijn de clubsletjes? Ik en mijn vriendin willen eens decadent doen.

is prostitutes legal there?

well if you are some fuckhead, but a real stoner just knows grey area is the place to be if he ever was in there

I have work to do from 9 to 5, everything else is fair game.

Im afraid fucking a hooker turn me into a pidgeon

go to bloedstraat in red light district and get fucked in the ass by a tranny.

Thank god you didnt get dubs

Agreed with this. Grey area got the best quality for the best price. I always get pissed when I walk next to Bulldog and see the shop being filled with people. Their weed is troath cancer for at least 30 euro PG. Fuck them. Also Greenhouse at Nieuwmarkt infront of De Waag on the right of the Albert heijn on the corner is really good. Lots of tourists even though their silver haze is heaven. I buy there pretty much every day.
Ja maar is duur. Heb het zelf nooit gedaan maar wel vrienden van me. 50 euro per persoon voor 20 minuten. Niet alle doen het uiteraard maar zoeken zal geen probleem zijn. Club sletjes zou ik niet 123 weten. Normaal zijn cafétjes zoals jantjes verjaardag , escape en omliggende clubs altijd een win.
YesPigeon? You're aloud to use condoms. I got my dick sucked by a shemale there for free with a class mate. I didn't cum though

cheers for the tips .. and that is needlessly gay, might as well have woman do it.

Trouwens bij jantjes verjaardag moet je wel blank en blond zijn. Geen grap.

Yes its legal i spend a lot of money there last summer. Go to Saunaclub

Hit up the local hookers after toking up

No problem and yes it is.

Where are the best places to eat ?

FoodHallen in the west part of town.

google.nl/search?client=ms-android-samsung&ei=6dJyWNvHOMjyaNSDvugJ&q=foodhallen&oq=foodhallen&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..35i39k1l2j0i131k1j0j0i67k1.182708.184158.0.184760.12.11.1.3.3.0.200.1373.2j7j1.10.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..3.9.748.3.5IJ8brMjn3Y

Restaurant vandaag at The Rai. There's a subway station near with the same name.

restaurantvandaag.nl

Never buy food on the red light district where you see big pizzas and donuts etc. Unless you want diarrhea and an empty wallet.

All I know about Amsterdam is legal weed and prostitutes. Aside from those things, is it a good vacation spot? I'm genuinely curious.

what are the best places in the East part of amsterdam ?
Im stay kinda close to Amsterdam Centraal

Yes, at the minimum visit the dam square and museumplein (rijksmuseum) or take a grachtentoer

See

Also, de wallen (rld)

definitely get truffles and a nice lady for hire while you're up there op

I wanna take that bird home and name him Sour Diesel.

Isn't it illegal for tourists to smoke weed and so on now in amsterdam

Nope

Lose your ass

Criminal rate is quite high especially in the city so watch out for pocket thieves. Mostly eastern European. If you like history it's an safe haven. If not there's always kingsday "koningsdag" during the summer. Lots of concerts and shit to buy and food to eat. Quite busy though. There's enough to do. It just depends on your personal preference. The people are nice and helpful and in general it's just beautiful to see with the old buildings etc.

Truffles for sure as everyone says, try a small dose if its your first time, but you could eat a whole box and have a blast if you have experience with other psychedelics. The iced coffee in The Bulldog is as good as the weed, I could drink buckets of the stuff.

Go to Maine, retard.

The Albert cuijp markt. Artis zoo is fun when you're high Imo. Het scheepvaart museum. Nemo science museum. Can't miss the building at central station. The big green one looks like a ship. There's het Ij. Nice place to see cruise ships come by sometimes. On the other side of het Ij there is Amsterdam tower. Also comes with a spinning 360 degrees restaurant and other fun things to see link ( adamtoren.nl ) and even for the view you should just give it a try. The boats you have to take are free btw. They're behind central station.

Always fun to go to a McDonald's in a different country to see how the menu is changed. Give the McDonald's Maestro Burger a try. They even serve wine!

Sounds cool. I'm not against weed, but I live in Washington, so legal weed isn't a reason to go anywhere.

Every city got their special somethings around the world. It's nice but I don't see myself living here in the future with kids etc

every city has whores and drugs, it being illegal doesnt necessarily make it any safer

Smoke some weed (duh) but while you are stoned go look at all the cool buildings and shit go to a museum. Chat up the locals and have a pint or two in a bar.

Then get a hooker or two
have a threesome user.

This is what I did when I graduated High school.

The best part was seeing my entire senior class going off to mexico for their senior trip there face when i told them where I was going.

I didn't say drugs and whores makes it dangerous but there's an overload of pocket thieves in the city. It's a serious problem. Also lots of drug dealers on the street on the red light district trying to sell you fake coke and some get angry if you don't buy. They usually walk after you and try stealing shit from you.