youtube.com/watch?v=SC3raoiMaX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese.

This

English.

Why did mugi do it :(

this
>not useful outside of japan
>meme language for weaboos that have a hard time leaving the house, let alone travel

French
Overrated as fuck. It's monotone and boring. It doesn't even sound as good as you all claim it is. I bet you've actually never heard french and you're only repeating everybody says.

You want a beautiful language take spanish, or occitan maybe or anything but french is just a gay mix of germanic languages and latin

>overrated
By whom? Spanish is a dog tongue.

>meme language for weaboos that have a hard time leaving the house, let alone travel
Yet here you are on Sup Forums. Tsundere or something?

Japanese,followed by french and german

I can tell you that's the most overrated anime, utter thrash. Moe was a mistake.

It pains me to say this, but yes, Japanese is fucking worthless. Outside of anime only added benefit is being able to read your PlayStation owner's manual in another language.

>occitan
Mon ami...

English is literally the worst fucking language.
>hey Ron, why won't we speak some French like gays that we are?
>sure thing Oleg, j'adore dein cock in mon anus mae
>1000 years forward
>world's #1 most important language

French. Just sounds gay. The French will deny it but it really does sound gay to me. You just cant take anyone serieus when they speak french to you.

Yeah, this. Korean is in second place for the same reasons.

>Moe was a mistake

no u

When I say occitan I mean any langues d'oc. Btw provençal is the most beautiful imo

worhty : English Chinese French Spanish
not worthy : rest

>tfw racist troll retard
feels good man

Why can't latin america, south america, and western europe just combine all of their shitty latino language differences into spanish?

>t. Juan

これ

fucking this desu. Japanese is the most useless language for everyone but the Japanese people. when I see Chinese speak so loud in public, I feel ashamed perhaps I'm making unpleasant sounds for foreigners.

That's called Interlingua. Esperanto is nit too different btw.

Agreed
If I wasn't sweet on a half jap girl, and planning to study abroad there then I would likely not being even trying to learn it.
Japanese sounds fine. Especially compared to Chinese.

google interlingua

Modern Mandarin Chinese. Can't actually speak to all Chinese people because dialect issues, another significant portion of people you will never meet unless you want to drive 500 miles out into the middle of nowhere to talk to, (estimate 40 million Chinese people live in fucking caves, google Yaodong) China produces a paltry amount of media for its size, most of the cultural history is better consumed in Cantonese anyways because they still use traditional characters, Chinese government is cancerous and heavily restrictive to deal with, the standard of living is awful.
>actually learning the language and interacting with the """""culture""""" of post-Mao land
SHIGGIDY DIGGIDY DOO
At least Japan has tons of media, strong cultural history, and is first world.

t. el CantoniANO

Only weeaboos are overestimating Japanese

overrated is not overestimate

FPBP

finnish

this

>that gif
how do we stop moeblobs?

desu japanese is the only east asian language that sounds good to my ear

I like Mugi's eyebrows
youtube.com/watch?v=2ac7GnUUy80

bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=SC3raoiMaX0

this

>I would say Spanish
Sometimes I forget people even cares about it, so it being overrated just sort of put a smule on my face