He didn't love episode 7

>he didn't love episode 7

what's it like being a literal faggot?

I dunno, ask your dad.

Man, fuck you.
It's a huge missed opportunity of a movie and now Humanity has to live with it.

It was okay.

>He liked episode 7

You have to be 18 to post here.

>the droid we seek is on board the millennium falcon, in the hands of your father, HAN SOLO

Literally written for babies. Ignoring the fact that he shouldn't have revealed the father son connection there, he didn't even need to say his name after he said father because by the process of elimination, anyone who isn't retarded and is paying attention would be able to conclude that Solo was his father because he was the only old white man on the falcon by that point in the movie.

Even in a collection of mediocre films, it still wouldn't be near my top ten medicore films to rewatch list.

While the prequels pacing was too slow, the pacing for this was too fast.

>Hey, I recognize tha...Oh cool, that was in episod...Damn, this is distracti...

Literally every two minutes there is some sort of reference to the originals. Add the fact that it's edited for people with ADHD; the movie was garbage. Not to mention.

>Angsty villain
>super duper Death Star
>recycled plot
>mediocre to bad acting (Boyega and Ford)
>Mary Sue lead
I know, I know, she's the strongest force user EVER. This was also done in both of the other trilogies, so you can fuck right off with that.

3 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 6 = 2

I thought it was okay, but nothing to write home about
it was on the hamfisted side, and they really pulled some shit right out of their asses (particularly, Anakin's lightsabre just magically coming back from Bespin, a fucking gas giant planet)_

BASED FUCKING MAZ KANATA

>go to Maz's castle
>she gives you exposition
>you lured the empire there
>her castle gets utterly demolished
>she doesn't care and continues to give exposition

What an epic fucking character, I love how she was fully realised with her own goals and motivations and not just a plot device like a lazy writer might have made her

right and then they wrote that self aware joke about it

>where did you get this
>ill tell you some other time

thats not acceptable. stop doing shit like this.

Bravo JJ

It was good enough, but hopefully the next one is totally different.

jurassic park 3 did it too.

>hurr how did you get a bottle of t-rex pee
>you don't want to know

YES I FUCKING DO NIGGER HOW THE FUCK WERE YOU ABLE TO GET THAT CLOSE TO A TREX WHILE IT WAS PISSING AND BOTTLE IT

I feel asleep by the end. I missed the ending and didn't even bother rewinding it.

Am I the only one who thought that BB-8 was flipping Finn the bird in this scene?
>Fuck you stormtrooper for making me tell you guys where our secret base is

She is just a powerful force that comes out of nowhere to help the good guys exactly how they needed to be helped. It was kind of a lame plot device.
That being said, if she were an established character, with known motive and reason to have the lightsaber and help the cast, it would have been better.
She should have been replaced by Lando.

Kylo Ren was the best part of the movie by a pretty large margin, I hope the protagonists develop into better characters in the next two movies

so considering we're now getting that asian chick who's probably gonna be finn's love interest, whats for rey? kylo?

Given how big a t-rex is if it were to pee I could see it just leaving a pretty sizable puddle behind which you could bottle fairly easily

Yes

the SJW pandering killed it for me
and its just a repeat of 4 anyway

>he doesn't have a t-rex milking machine

V > VI > VII > IV > I > III > II

ok answer me this riddlefags

why is kylo ren's real name ben? more than likely after kenobi but why? han barely knew him and leia didn't know him at all.

Please help me understand why I hated this character so much.

I feel like I hate her purely because she's female, but it's weird, because that would be the first time I felt so... sexist?..

Because her character was just. "Lets go to the planet that solves the plot"

You hate her because she is blatantly the new Yoda, and yet her character was still completely useless. Jupiter Ooogabooga's voice acting was also bland and boring.

>he actually enjoyed Mary Ray Sue vs Darth Goldberg

Worst character design of all time and way more awful then jar jar Binks. She's blantatly a space gook and that's racist.

This movie was so fucking boring, I pirated it and couldn't help pausing it repeatedly because I was so bored.

You'd have to be a manchild to enjoy this POS.

i didn't like this character and I don't know why

I think it's because I could FEEL it was just a human wearing one of those CGI masks. It wasn't very well done.

>lets just watch ANH again with sprinkles of ESB

it sucked. asshole eye yoda was shit too

The only good looking blockbuster of 2015.

Truly, in terms of how much I ENJOY watching these movies, this is legit.

Objectively.

There was little to no exposition episode 7, and when there was it was either all at once from Max or clunmy and awkward like

>Tfw riddlefag
>Tfw even i can't answer this questiom

Who ever designed the orange not-Yoda must have made the eyes a sphincter as a joke and it somehow went in.

(You)

Nobody can seriously like TFA

You must be fun at parties.

According to our good friends over at wookieepedia, Max Janata was based off of JJ Abrams teacher, Rose Gilbert

VII suffers from Avengers syndrome. On the first viewing is that movie you've been waiting to see for a very long time and all of the fan service is so overwhelming you din't give the movie as a whole a second look. Now any second viewing you start to realize how dim the plot was in lieu of the fan service. George made the same mistake with the prequels. JJ just got away with it since he used the older cast, set in the original trilogy era.

VII was certainly not bad but it's not worth seeing more than once and for a Star Wars movie, that's a pretty big problem

The exclusive chinese trailer was the only good thing that came out of this boring mess.

I still can't believe how bad it was though.

>fucking metal chains instead of a tractor beam.
Holy shit, JJ must hate SW.

>Max Janata
Not sure how I fucked that up

discount Yoda who pulled the overused cliche of "we don't have time to explain how I did this" in reference to Luke's original saber.

Nice retort

>but nothing to write home about
use your words, not some tvtropes-esque phrase.

It was a very good movie. Sup Forums hates it because it was successfull and this board is full of contrarians.

That's a really common phrase. If it bothers you, you're probably autistic.

what kind of shitty lame party is contingent on liking star wars?

>he cares about Star Wars

I bet you also buy little puppets of your favorite characters and display them in your room.
I bet you also tell your mom to place them in the correct order when she's done cleaning your room.
I bet you're sitting on your shit stained chair right now, your disgusting fat gut hanging over your cum and piss stained Spiderman shorts.